• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Patton119 #1 Posted Sep 07 2020 - 17:56

Corporal

• Players
  • 12584 battles
  • [MSDF] MSDF

Hello,

I see you've stumbled upon us and this post so take a minute, stay, and chat with us because this is an opportunity you don't want to miss.

I'm here with the -TOXIC- gaming community and we are looking for a up and coming clan that is interested in joining a community to expand it's members. But before we get to far into that a little about us.

-TOXIC- is a multi-gaming community that was founded in 2011. We got our start in War Thunder during the early days of the game. We eventually grew large enough that we spread out to other games. We strive to provide an atmosphere for both the casual player and the competitive players alike. Through out the years we have aimed to provide quality while hosting an active player base from around the world. With the experience of years, we have come to learn that the best quality is produced by member who not only put effort into the community but can represent -TOXIC- community as a whole.

Now that you know a bit about us lets get down to business. We are looking for a clan that has a already decided and dedicated selection of leadership who share the same goals of wanting to grow into a known clan. Some of these goals should include wanting to grow into a clan that participates in clan wars weekly, having a good welcoming environment to new members.

What we as a community offer:

• A aged time test community with a strong leadership base.
  • 9 approaching 10 years of active community history.
  • An active play base in multiple games
  • Not only a place to call home but one that prides itself on building a welcoming atmosphere.

If you are interested don't hesitate to comment or reach out to me and we will get a meeting time setup to see if it would be the right fit.

Patton119/Jackel99

The_Pink_Panther #2 Posted Sep 07 2020 - 22:16

Captain

• Players
  • 87 battles
Only if I can have all the peanut butter and chocolate chip pancakes and waffles I want.  Best wishes.

Patton119 #3 Posted Sep 07 2020 - 23:52

Corporal

• Players
  • 12584 battles
  • [MSDF] MSDF

View PostThe_Pink_Panther, on Sep 07 2020 - 21:16, said:

Only if I can have all the peanut butter and chocolate chip pancakes and waffles I want.  Best wishes.

Yes sir, I believe we could work that out for you.

Best

Also tagged with Growth, Building, community, members, clanwars, opportunity

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users