Incoming! Return of the Waffentrager E100

KRZY

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

shackman #81 Posted Sep 30 2020 - 05:08

Sergeant

• Players
  • 57899 battles
Well,  i've now played enough of this mod to say that the mod is fun but is a waste of time.....out of 30+ battles,  we have successfully killed the waffle just once....not even close the other games.   Zero team work and the waffle is so overpowered...taking shots and hitting targets across the entire map is simply astounding.    Other then the one mission to inflect 5000 damage on the waffle is the only realistic mission the average player can complete.  I guess  WOT was hoping that the waffle drivers would be really, really bad...but in the games i've been in even the poor waffle drivers are winning.    The awards for playing are meager for the time invested....now I did spend $10 on special footlockers,  got 3 prem tanks, some demount kits and a bunch of gold..of course buying special footlockers requires zero skill...   So in my opinion,  the mod is fun to play, but a waste of time in terms of awards and mission progression.    WOT  you could have done a whole lot better...like giving us our waffles back that  you illegally took from us and then gave us pathetic  compensation.

Jesse_the_Scout #82 Posted Sep 30 2020 - 05:31

Captain

• Players
  • 40831 battles
Just the usual WoT gameplay. Bust your [edited]and lose no matter what because 1-2 players on your team are hiding and sniping with 3 full tanks left while you're trying to win the round and down to your last tank.

Lugia345 #83 Posted Sep 30 2020 - 07:22

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 46181 battles

View Post_W_R_A_I_T_H_, on Sep 29 2020 - 11:40, said:

In WG's defense, for me for once, 2PM is not that bad.  

I wish WG had 2PM for RANKED too.  The 6PM crap for RANKED is RIDICULOUS.  

It's a "FUN" mode there is no need for a freaking time wall, Ranked is for the "Try hards" so i understand it there but in fun modes it makes ZERO sense...

Also rigging in the WT is pretty hard since you cant count it down like in ranked or random battes.

Timelock = biggest s*** for Fun modes.

_W_R_A_I_T_H_ #84 Posted Sep 30 2020 - 09:59

Major

• Players
  • 50952 battles

View Postshackman, on Sep 30 2020 - 04:46, said:

Lucky in terms of gain 2 prem tanks for and other stuff for $9....we can debate the quality of the tanks some other time,   i also just spent $1 for a single foot lock, to mainly get the waffle ticket and guess what, got the cda 105....guess i'm lucky to get a bad tank.....and,  it is only your opinion that stuff is 'trash'..it is not a fact, only your opinion....remember,  one man's trash is another man's treasure.

Ever since all of the blatant RIGGING in RAMPAGE for the T-22, WG has imposed these restrictions, but that was for a tank. 

I do agree they aren't needed in this mode, or maybe start at noon or 9am. 

DrWho_ #85 Posted Sep 30 2020 - 18:52

Major

• -Players-
  • 36017 battles
  • [B-S-B] B-S-B

View PostKRZYBooP, on Sep 25 2020 - 23:47, said:

You are guaranteed an equal amount of goods worth the amount of money spent. 

Feel like expanding on this now that we actually know what's in the boxes and what they cost ?

Here's the math again, depending on how many boxes you buy they cost 90 cents to 1 dollar.

If I get 100 gold and a demount kit, what value would you place on these items to make it worth more than I paid for a box ?

Atlanta11 #86 Posted Oct 01 2020 - 01:53

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 64981 battles

I may be having a senior moment, but I can't figure out how to earn a key without buying one. on the mission page under Lord of the Keys #1, it shows I have dozens of vehicles, up to Tier IX, but everyone of them is labeled "Not Suitable". what am I missing? to add to my confusion, it shows I have actually achieved 1 of the required 5 battles. And supposedly, these can be random battles using Tier IV to Tier X

thanks for any help.

World_War_1_and_2 #87 Posted Oct 01 2020 - 03:01

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 14329 battles

View PostAtlanta11, on Sep 30 2020 - 16:53, said:

I may be having a senior moment, but I can't figure out how to earn a key without buying one. on the mission page under Lord of the Keys #1, it shows I have dozens of vehicles, up to Tier IX, but everyone of them is labeled "Not Suitable". what am I missing? to add to my confusion, it shows I have actually achieved 1 of the required 5 battles. And supposedly, these can be random battles using Tier IV to Tier X

thanks for any help.

The Lord of the Keys #1 only happens once during the whole event. You got it by playing 5 Random Battles and winning each one, while also being in the top 10 experience earners for each of those 5 battles. You can see it shows Random Battles "icon" for that mission (found with other World of Tanks missions in the Missions tab of your garage). It is only one time for the whole The Last Waffentrager event. That is why it now says "by default" there are no suitable vehicles (because that mission is completed, was a one-time-mission for the whole event).

Now, for the Harrier's Missions, it is different. You can earn a key every day for the event duration. But it is earned in the The Last Waffentrager game itself, not in Random Battles You can see it shows The Last Waffentrager "icon" for that mission (found with other World of Tanks missions in the Missions tab of your garage). You have to play as one of the T-55s in the group. And it is not top 10 in experience for 5 battles you win, anymore. It now has to do with how much damage you do. It is now being in the top 5 in damage for three games in The Last Waffentrager game itself (not in Random Battles) to earn a key. And you get the possiblity to earn a key every day of the event.

At least that's how I think it is. I could be wrong.

EDIT:

Block Quote

it shows I have actually achieved 1 of the required 5 battles.

I re-read your question. Looks like you never got all five battles in Random Battles for that one-time key for the Lord of the Keys #1 mission. For me, I am very good at spotting for the team, so I usually get in the top 10 experience earners (I sometimes even get first place in experience, and that is something that happens occasionally). I never check the suitability of a vehicle for a mission like you do, by looking at the mission under the Missions tab. I just played my tier 8 premium light tanks for spotting, usually, because they make extra silver credits and extra experience. (NOTE: THIS EXTRA EXPERIENCE IS NOT CALCULATED FOR BEING IN THE TOP 10 EXPERIENCE EARNERS. WORLD OF TANKS ONLY USES THE BASE EXPERIENCE FOR CALCULATING IF YOU ARE IN THE TOP 10. THE BASE EXPERIENCE IS WHAT YOU ACTUALLY GOT FOR THE BATTLE, BEFORE ANY EXTRA EXPERIENCE IS ADDED ON.) Also I don't know much really about that suitability of vehicles in the missions tab. I used to be even more confused as to what that suitability of vehicles was for. Then I stopped trying to choose a vehicle through that. 

I think the game itself will automatically will see if the vehicle is suitable or not. And that suitability of vehicles changes with completing missions, too. So I never worry about it anymore.

World_War_1_and_2

Edited by World_War_1_and_2, Oct 01 2020 - 03:35.

Atlanta11 #88 Posted Oct 01 2020 - 09:43

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 64981 battles

View PostWorld_War_1_and_2, on Oct 01 2020 - 03:01, said:

The Lord of the Keys #1 only happens once during the whole event. You got it by playing 5 Random Battles and winning each one, while also being in the top 10 experience earners for each of those 5 battles. You can see it shows Random Battles "icon" for that mission (found with other World of Tanks missions in the Missions tab of your garage). It is only one time for the whole The Last Waffentrager event. That is why it now says "by default" there are no suitable vehicles (because that mission is completed, was a one-time-mission for the whole event).

Now, for the Harrier's Missions, it is different. You can earn a key every day for the event duration. But it is earned in the The Last Waffentrager game itself, not in Random Battles You can see it shows The Last Waffentrager "icon" for that mission (found with other World of Tanks missions in the Missions tab of your garage). You have to play as one of the T-55s in the group. And it is not top 10 in experience for 5 battles you win, anymore. It now has to do with how much damage you do. It is now being in the top 5 in damage for three games in The Last Waffentrager game itself (not in Random Battles) to earn a key. And you get the possiblity to earn a key every day of the event.

At least that's how I think it is. I could be wrong.

EDIT:

I re-read your question. Looks like you never got all five battles in Random Battles for that one-time key for the Lord of the Keys #1 mission. For me, I am very good at spotting for the team, so I usually get in the top 10 experience earners (I sometimes even get first place in experience, and that is something that happens occasionally). I never check the suitability of a vehicle for a mission like you do, by looking at the mission under the Missions tab. I just played my tier 8 premium light tanks for spotting, usually, because they make extra silver credits and extra experience. (NOTE: THIS EXTRA EXPERIENCE IS NOT CALCULATED FOR BEING IN THE TOP 10 EXPERIENCE EARNERS. WORLD OF TANKS ONLY USES THE BASE EXPERIENCE FOR CALCULATING IF YOU ARE IN THE TOP 10. THE BASE EXPERIENCE IS WHAT YOU ACTUALLY GOT FOR THE BATTLE, BEFORE ANY EXTRA EXPERIENCE IS ADDED ON.) Also I don't know much really about that suitability of vehicles in the missions tab. I used to be even more confused as to what that suitability of vehicles was for. Then I stopped trying to choose a vehicle through that. 

I think the game itself will automatically will see if the vehicle is suitable or not. And that suitability of vehicles changes with completing missions, too. So I never worry about it anymore.

World_War_1_and_2

Thanks WW12

World_War_1_and_2 #89 Posted Oct 01 2020 - 11:52

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 14329 battles

View PostAtlanta11, on Oct 01 2020 - 00:43, said:

Thanks WW12

Okay. :)

StolenID #90 Posted Oct 01 2020 - 14:12

Corporal

• Players
  • 54939 battles

I was so looking forward to play this event just like the Sturmtiger one. Just to find out its another time restricted event that I cant play until the weekend if I get a chance..... 

A big F U  to the players once again....

Well, here's my FU right back at Wargaming!

..i.,

DrWho_ #91 Posted Oct 01 2020 - 16:14

Major

• -Players-
  • 36017 battles
  • [B-S-B] B-S-B

View PostDrWho_, on Sep 30 2020 - 18:52, said:

Feel like expanding on this now that we actually know what's in the boxes and what they cost ?

Here's the math again, depending on how many boxes you buy they cost 90 cents to 1 dollar.

If I get 100 gold and a demount kit, what value would you place on these items to make it worth more than I paid for a box ?

So no thoughts on this ?

DrWho_ #92 Posted Oct 03 2020 - 01:13

Major

• -Players-
  • 36017 battles
  • [B-S-B] B-S-B

View PostKRZYBooP, on Sep 25 2020 - 23:47, said:

You are guaranteed an equal amount of goods worth the amount of money spent.

Are you still sure about this, I'll keep asking

latvius #93 Posted Oct 04 2020 - 20:17

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 43769 battles
  • [VIDRA] VIDRA

So 22 waffentrager players in que and 2 thunderbolts....A game mode that you constantly lose in is no fun WG.  Once per day you get something for your troubles, trying to find decent players who can work as a team is next to nil.

I wish you did sell the reward items I would buy them so I could skip this mode.  Please here is my money to skip the pain.

Inqubi #94 Posted Oct 05 2020 - 05:13

Corporal

• Players
  • 23108 battles
Played 3 times, not wasting any more time on this game mode. Terrible.

cmonr559 #95 Posted Oct 08 2020 - 00:25

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles
question, is this event also on console or just pc? if its on console then great, if only pc then i need to start grinding again

latvius #96 Posted Oct 08 2020 - 02:24

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 43769 battles
  • [VIDRA] VIDRA
I have 4 wafffentrager tickets, tried for 3 days now to get in, nadda.  Amazing nobody wants to play the t-55's and get creamed..

HMAN07 #97 Posted Oct 12 2020 - 15:12

Corporal

• Players
  • 39704 battles
WT auf E100 mission was rigged and impossible to complete.  With 4 days left I was on stage 28 only needing to collect 2 more special badges to complete the challenge.  During those 4 day I played as many games, 60+ as I did during the entire challenge to collect the prior 28 collection items.  However I only collected 1 more award in 4 days and never received the last reward to reach 30.  WOT rigged the game to force players to purchase crates.  Winning missions and crates would not win the 3,000 bonds as WOT refused to issue the final reward.  It was all a con to force players to buy crates.  I will not be participating in any WOT events and will be limiting my use of this game.  

Also tagged with KRZY

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users