Jump to content


Incoming! October preview!

KRZY

  • Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

KRZYBooP #1 Posted Sep 27 2020 - 03:12

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 4793 battles
  • 1,237
  • [WGA] WGA
  • Member since:
    08-10-2015

Howdy Boom Jockeys, 

 

Hopefully, you are enjoying the weekend! 

 

If not I hope it gets better with the news of the "Shriek" Preview found HERE.

 

 

 



FrozenKemp #2 Posted Sep 27 2020 - 03:23

    Major

  • Players
  • 57181 battles
  • 11,219
  • [ALLY] ALLY
  • Member since:
    04-24-2011
I'm really disappointed that WG didn't implement trick-or-treating for Tank Rewards. :(

__WarChild__ #3 Posted Sep 27 2020 - 04:21

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 41301 battles
  • 8,151
  • [TGRDY] TGRDY
  • Member since:
    06-03-2017

View PostFrozenKemp, on Sep 26 2020 - 20:23, said:

I'm really disappointed that WG didn't implement trick-or-treating for Tank Rewards. :(

 

What about the 25% nerfed discount?

 

:sceptic:



Cowcat137 #4 Posted Sep 27 2020 - 04:38

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 18706 battles
  • 8,666
  • [HHOUR] HHOUR
  • Member since:
    08-17-2015
The scariest thing this season is Krzy's new avatar

makalu2k6 #5 Posted Sep 27 2020 - 08:12

    Captain

  • Players
  • 75586 battles
  • 1,034
  • [YOKAI] YOKAI
  • Member since:
    07-09-2011
I got one word about oct specials. I think this is WG way of showing it to everybody the middle finger. Well done guy. Keep your 25% with you and shove it up your

lordsheen #6 Posted Sep 27 2020 - 08:22

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 89388 battles
  • 275
  • [INVIL] INVIL
  • Member since:
    07-22-2014
I'm looking forward to adding another tank to my garage from tankrewards. I think I see a SU-100Y in the preview image :teethhappy:

Diacom #7 Posted Sep 27 2020 - 15:05

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 31894 battles
  • 921
  • [MKGGT] MKGGT
  • Member since:
    12-04-2011

View Post__WarChild__, on Sep 26 2020 - 20:21, said:

 

What about the 25% nerfed discount?

 

:sceptic:


It's not nerfed WarChild, it's the new norm.  Same as no credit discounts for training/retraining on crews.  You know, raise the price on the equipment and lower the discounts!  How else are you going to keep the economy suppressed in this game?  Besides the reduction in credit earnings that happened back in the day.



KiltedAmerican #8 Posted Sep 27 2020 - 15:13

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 0 battles
  • 366
  • Member since:
    01-12-2020

View PostCowcat137, on Sep 26 2020 - 22:38, said:

The scariest thing this season is Krzy's new avatar

 

Avatar instability is a sign of deeper conflict ...



heavymetal1967 #9 Posted Sep 27 2020 - 15:53

    Major

  • Players
  • 78686 battles
  • 26,133
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

It seems whatever BigDaddyLaxitive had has mutated and infected BooPs avatars. 

 

 



DrWho_ #10 Posted Sep 27 2020 - 16:25

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 35054 battles
  • 4,376
  • [B-S-B] B-S-B
  • Member since:
    07-29-2017

View PostDiacom, on Sep 27 2020 - 15:05, said:


It's not nerfed WarChild, it's the new norm.  Same as no credit discounts for training/retraining on crews.  You know, raise the price on the equipment and lower the discounts!  How else are you going to keep the economy suppressed in this game?  Besides the reduction in credit earnings that happened back in the day.

 

Okay I keep seeing this, what's with the "retraining crews for credits discount" thing ?

It costs me 20k credits to retrain one crew member to a new tank to 90% if it's the same class or 75% if it's a different class, you're looking for a 10k crew retraining discount ?

Not trying to be difficult, at least not yet, just trying to understand what this is about as I can't ever remember seeing this



DrWho_ #11 Posted Sep 27 2020 - 16:59

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 35054 battles
  • 4,376
  • [B-S-B] B-S-B
  • Member since:
    07-29-2017
As for the topic at hand, Thx for getting these out in a timely manner because it really is appreciated

senorsnake #12 Posted Sep 27 2020 - 17:16

    Private

  • Players
  • 11322 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    09-16-2011
25% discount for consumables and equipment is garbage. WG trying to squeeze juice from a turnip.

FrozenKemp #13 Posted Sep 27 2020 - 17:21

    Major

  • Players
  • 57181 battles
  • 11,219
  • [ALLY] ALLY
  • Member since:
    04-24-2011

View Post__WarChild__, on Sep 26 2020 - 22:21, said: 

What about the 25% nerfed discount?

 

:sceptic:

 

It's not the first time they've run a 25% discount. If it becomes a new trend, that's another story. 



The_Pink_Panther #14 Posted Sep 27 2020 - 22:57

    Captain

  • Players
  • 87 battles
  • 1,217
  • [-BAT-] -BAT-
  • Member since:
    02-15-2012

View PostKRZYBooP, on Sep 26 2020 - 20:12, said:

Howdy Boom Jockeys, 

 

Hopefully, you are enjoying the weekend! 

 

If not I hope it gets better with the news of the "Shriek" Preview found HERE.

 

 

 


Sorry KB but this is a complete waste of time and there isn't as much to see this year as there was last year.  It seems that every year, WG gives less and less of a care about what they offer.  I guess WG believes that everyone will keep on blindly spending money regardless of what they do.  Well, surprise, a lot of us are not spending anymore and I am sure the number will grow.



_Katyusha___ #15 Posted Sep 28 2020 - 01:48

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 20440 battles
  • 1,799
  • [KTSHA] KTSHA
  • Member since:
    09-17-2016

View Post__WarChild__, on Sep 27 2020 - 04:21, said:

 

What about the 25% nerfed discount?

 

:sceptic:

 

But i dont need a discount :v

 

I have millions of unused credits, dozens of unused high tier equipment, and dozens of almost useless dismount kits :v

 

What about a low tier prem tank discount? There is a pair of low tier prem tanks i dont own yet


Edited by _Katyusha___, Sep 28 2020 - 01:48.


Goat_Rodeo #16 Posted Sep 28 2020 - 02:50

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 17879 battles
  • 2,107
  • [DHO4] DHO4
  • Member since:
    06-26-2014

View PostKiltedAmerican, on Sep 27 2020 - 14:13, said:

 

Avatar instability is a sign of deeper conflict ...



But so is tauntingly hovering your fingers over your nipples waiting for the “go code” to be nervously uttered. So my emotions are torn too, somewhat titillated, but torn. 
 

Cant wait for the French heavy auto looser loader discounts, I haven’t had a good self inflicted tank line in weeks! I had been hoping to see the Souma SM on sale this month with the AMX 50B on track, but the Raümpanzer? I guess it’s gotta come back to try and sell more than 5 or 6 of em’. 



omi5cron #17 Posted Sep 28 2020 - 11:07

    Major

  • Players
  • 29493 battles
  • 7,238
  • [THUGZ] THUGZ
  • Member since:
    04-01-2013

50% discount...that 25% MUST be a typo!!! (being sarcastic).well as long as the EU/RU get those same lame discounts...

 

 

maybe EU/RU could also get "verification" codes. that would be AWESOME!!!!



Casual_Boops #18 Posted Sep 28 2020 - 16:10

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 38789 battles
  • 2,157
  • [REL2] REL2
  • Member since:
    05-14-2015

Block Quote

 

  • Oct. 2–5: German Unity (Credit discounts on German Tech. Tree Tier IV-X vehicles)
  • Oct. 912: ×3 XP, discounts, and repeatable ×2 Crew XP
  • Oct. 1619: ×4 XP, special XP conversion rate, and Missions
  • Oct. 2326: 25% discount on Consumables and Equipment
  • Oct. 30–Nov. 2: Halloween ×3 XP and Customization discount Weekend

 

I appreciate the transparency here, and telling us what discounts and specials are coming up. As far as I know, this level of detail has never happened before and although some will be upset about the level of discounts, I appreciate at least knowing that they're coming.

 

Thank you, guys.



Diacom #19 Posted Sep 28 2020 - 21:25

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 31894 battles
  • 921
  • [MKGGT] MKGGT
  • Member since:
    12-04-2011

View PostDrWho_, on Sep 27 2020 - 08:25, said:

 

Okay I keep seeing this, what's with the "retraining crews for credits discount" thing ?

It costs me 20k credits to retrain one crew member to a new tank to 90% if it's the same class or 75% if it's a different class, you're looking for a 10k crew retraining discount ?

Not trying to be difficult, at least not yet, just trying to understand what this is about as I can't ever remember seeing this

 

About 4 years ago now, and prior, they used to have sales of training/retraining of crew sales for CREDITS!  This has gone to the way side in favor of sales for Gold only so this can be used to drive up WG'ings profits.

 

Imagine if you will, a time when you used to be able to do that same retraining for 10k instead of 20k per crew member.  That's quite a savings in credits.  But it doesn't really generate a single dollar for WG.  Hence it went away.

 

Not that it matters anyway.  If they go to a WoWS crew format and ruin WoT crews, the exodus from the game will be quite large.

 

Next will be equipment and consumable sales down to 10% regularly at the rate they are going, unless you purchase some in store deal where you'll get a better % for actual cash.

 


Edited by Diacom, Sep 28 2020 - 21:25.


DrWho_ #20 Posted Sep 28 2020 - 22:00

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 35054 battles
  • 4,376
  • [B-S-B] B-S-B
  • Member since:
    07-29-2017

View PostDiacom, on Sep 28 2020 - 21:25, said:

 

About 4 years ago now, and prior, they used to have sales of training/retraining of crew sales for CREDITS!  This has gone to the way side in favor of sales for Gold only so this can be used to drive up WG'ings profits.

 

Imagine if you will, a time when you used to be able to do that same retraining for 10k instead of 20k per crew member.  That's quite a savings in credits.  But it doesn't really generate a single dollar for WG.  Hence it went away.

 

Not that it matters anyway.  If they go to a WoWS crew format and ruin WoT crews, the exodus from the game will be quite large.

 

Next will be equipment and consumable sales down to 10% regularly at the rate they are going, unless you purchase some in store deal where you'll get a better % for actual cash.

 

 

That what I thought it was, thx for clarifying

Still not sure what the big deal is as credits are fairly easy to by in this game but I guess if you're 100% F2P I can see it being beneficial







Also tagged with KRZY

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users