• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

FernisBoppis #1 Posted Sep 27 2020 - 05:36

Corporal

• Players
  • 44368 battles
  • [PANIC] PANIC

Greetings;

Sad news today for historians of the game, and for World of Tanks content creators.  I have saved all patches of World of Tanks, and all my replays on several accounts since May, 2012, version 7.3.  Until recently, all the patches from Versions 9.15.1 through 9.22 [about two years of replays] would also function with XVM displaying all the stats, [of today, naturally] which would greatly improve your understanding of the quality of each team, and give you a better idea of the nature of the competitiveness of the fight.  When you lose that information, it greatly reduces the quality of, say, a YouTube video where you are trying to show viewers the best possible truth of what happened.  If you have no idea of the skill level of the players involved, how do you explain what really happened?  It's not easy.  Although you can still make general tactical comments, and much of the reality of your attempted battle reconstruction could still be valid, nevertheless, vital information is concealed from you and your viewers.  Tragic.  A bit of colour is taken out of the universe of the history of World of Tanks.

I don't know how to get in contact with the xvm devs, but if anybody out there knows them, I would love to request that this missing functionality be restored to the xvm code base.  For the patches mentioned above, it was certainly working in April and May of this year, because I was reviewing my replay folders, looking for YouTube worthy replays, and it was all good.  Sadly, that functionality is gone now, which I just discovered a few days ago.  Please bring it back!

Regards;

FernisBoppis

Willster419 #2 Posted Sep 27 2020 - 21:21

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 17638 battles
  • [REL2] REL2

so your stats stopped working.

did you try to clear all activation and re-login to the xvm website?

Spoiler

F0R_M07H3R_RU5514 #3 Posted Sep 27 2020 - 21:30

Major

• Players
  • 56443 battles
If you're looking for the XVM developers, they aren't at all hard to find.  XVM web site, then link to the korean random forums.  Brush up on your google translate or russian.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users