Jump to content


Lordsheen M48 Patton Tank Review

tank review

  • Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

Goat_Rodeo #21 Posted Oct 01 2020 - 04:32

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 18510 battles
  • 2,122
  • [DHO4] DHO4
  • Member since:
    06-26-2014

View PostArmorStorm, on Oct 01 2020 - 02:21, said:

After the suiscouting stunt, I couldn't possibly care less about anything he ever says or does.  

 

Not to mention his forum sig that confirms the extra chromosome is still active and in charge....hard pass. 


Edited by Goat_Rodeo, Oct 01 2020 - 04:32.


Craig234 #22 Posted Oct 01 2020 - 04:36

    Major

  • Players
  • 55969 battles
  • 2,507
  • Member since:
    07-23-2011

View PostJcubx, on Sep 29 2020 - 15:30, said:

Another good one.  Keep me coming.  

 

That is very dirty the way you wrote it. Sounds like you enjoy his videos way, way too much.


Edited by Craig234, Oct 01 2020 - 04:37.


ZipperDown #23 Posted Oct 01 2020 - 05:34

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 68808 battles
  • 758
  • [S--A] S--A
  • Member since:
    03-26-2015
How is this troll still trolling . sigh

1stTanks #24 Posted Oct 01 2020 - 06:53

    First lieutenant

  • Beta Testers
  • 46594 battles
  • 853
  • [ASTER] ASTER
  • Member since:
    03-12-2011
Ok, If I’m missing something here then I’ll own up for being completely dumb but...on lordsheen's account I see ONE game in the M48A5 with 1600 damage caused. In the video it was damn near 10k. Maximum damage in battle on service record is 6.6K in a FV215b 183.

 

Beginning of the video shows a no marked M48A5 on the USC server. Within the battle, the Patton is suddenly 2 marked. The names of the tanks being killed are all on the EU server. What the hell is this shenanigans? Why are you constantly saying "I" when this is not you playing?

 

Did someone from INVIL on the EU server change their name to record this for you? The lengths you'll go to for attention :facepalm:


Edited by 1stTanks, Oct 01 2020 - 08:42.


1stTanks #25 Posted Oct 01 2020 - 08:30

    First lieutenant

  • Beta Testers
  • 46594 battles
  • 853
  • [ASTER] ASTER
  • Member since:
    03-12-2011

View Post_Kradok_, on Oct 01 2020 - 03:21, said:

 

Great video Sheen.

 

Those that don't like you may never like you... and many will voice that opinion every chance they get.  I see it this way - you did what you did, you have your own reasons... I suspect partly for popularity/notoriety and I don't mean that in a negative light, either.  You're obviously a skilled player and I enjoy the content - even the computer voice isn't 'that' annoying.

 

+1

 

You are not very bright. Do you believe everything you see on the internet?



_Kradok_ #26 Posted Oct 01 2020 - 08:35

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 37493 battles
  • 4,456
  • [-WTA-] -WTA-
  • Member since:
    10-09-2014

View Post1stTanks, on Oct 01 2020 - 02:30, said:

 

You are not very bright. Do you believe everything you see on the internet?

 

Did you watch the video or are you just a sphincter on a daily basis and you can't help yourself?

 

Asking for a  friend...

 

Edit:  I just read what you wrote, and you pay attention WAY more than I did.  It was an entertaining game - if it was faked... then kudos for identifying it... You OBVIOUSLY paid way more attention to it than I did.... Either way, I bet Sheen appreciates your click as much as anything else.  


Edited by _Kradok_, Oct 01 2020 - 08:39.


1stTanks #27 Posted Oct 01 2020 - 08:36

    First lieutenant

  • Beta Testers
  • 46594 battles
  • 853
  • [ASTER] ASTER
  • Member since:
    03-12-2011

View Post_Kradok_, on Oct 01 2020 - 07:35, said:

 

Did you watch the video or are you just a sphincter on a daily basis and you can't help yourself?

 

Asking for a  friend...


Haha. Did YOU watch the video and pay attention? You've already proven you haven't.



ThePukeinator #28 Posted Oct 02 2020 - 04:13

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 267 battles
  • 4
  • [PUKE] PUKE
  • Member since:
    12-16-2019

View Postlordsheen, on Sep 29 2020 - 01:25, said:

Hey everyone, I made a video where I take a look at the good and bad aspects of the M48 Patton and show some gameplay with commentary. I hope you guys enjoy!

 

 

Thanks for making this video Sheen! This could help me train new recruits in my clan.

If possible, could you make a video on the IS-7 or T110E5? Thanks in advance. :great:



TastyPastry #29 Posted Oct 02 2020 - 18:34

    Major

  • Players
  • 33443 battles
  • 2,286
  • [-G-] -G-
  • Member since:
    12-23-2013

View Post1stTanks, on Oct 01 2020 - 01:53, said:

Ok, If I’m missing something here then I’ll own up for being completely dumb but...on lordsheen's account I see ONE game in the M48A5 with 1600 damage caused. In the video it was damn near 10k. Maximum damage in battle on service record is 6.6K in a FV215b 183.

 

Beginning of the video shows a no marked M48A5 on the USC server. Within the battle, the Patton is suddenly 2 marked. The names of the tanks being killed are all on the EU server. What the hell is this shenanigans? Why are you constantly saying "I" when this is not you playing?

 

Did someone from INVIL on the EU server change their name to record this for you? The lengths you'll go to for attention :facepalm:

 

I was also skeptical that lordsheen could pull a 10k game, considering he's only practiced pressing W for 80k games. It's true that the account only has a single, mediocre game in a Patton. 



1stTanks #30 Posted Oct 03 2020 - 03:51

    First lieutenant

  • Beta Testers
  • 46594 battles
  • 853
  • [ASTER] ASTER
  • Member since:
    03-12-2011

View PostTastyPastry, on Oct 02 2020 - 17:34, said:

 

I was also skeptical that lordsheen could pull a 10k game, considering he's only practiced pressing W for 80k games. It's true that the account only has a single, mediocre game in a Patton. 


Then you see comments from people believing this because a video was made so it must be legit.....

 

These same people have the right to vote. Scary



_Kradok_ #31 Posted Oct 03 2020 - 05:19

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 37493 battles
  • 4,456
  • [-WTA-] -WTA-
  • Member since:
    10-09-2014

View Post1stTanks, on Oct 02 2020 - 21:51, said:


Then you see comments from people believing this because a video was made so it must be legit.....

 

These same people have the right to vote. Scary

 

If someone is actually associating scrutinizing a video on YouTube to voting... they're taking this game way too damned seriously.....

 

And these same people have the right to vote?  Scary.

 

 

 

 



1stTanks #32 Posted Oct 03 2020 - 06:18

    First lieutenant

  • Beta Testers
  • 46594 battles
  • 853
  • [ASTER] ASTER
  • Member since:
    03-12-2011

View Post_Kradok_, on Oct 03 2020 - 04:19, said:

 

If someone is actually associating scrutinizing a video on YouTube to voting... they're taking this game way too damned seriously.....

 

And these same people have the right to vote?  Scary.

 

 

 

 


Terrible comeback. Someone’s feelings got hurt. Poor snowflake. You really are NOT good at this forum thing.

 

The correlation to voting is believing instantly what you see at first fight, without utilizing logic, research and your own brain. You were a PERFECT example. Thank you 


Edited by 1stTanks, Oct 03 2020 - 06:31.


_Kradok_ #33 Posted Oct 03 2020 - 08:22

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 37493 battles
  • 4,456
  • [-WTA-] -WTA-
  • Member since:
    10-09-2014

View Post1stTanks, on Oct 03 2020 - 00:18, said:


Terrible comeback. Someone’s feelings got hurt. Poor snowflake. You really are NOT good at this forum thing.

 

The correlation to voting is believing instantly what you see at first fight, without utilizing logic, research and your own brain. You were a PERFECT example. Thank you 

 

Hurt feelings?     Yeah... go with that.

 

OK, now it's your turn.  Call me a snowflake (again) and tell me how bad I suck at this - after all you're obviously the internetz champion as if ANY of your spew (or mine) matters... 

 

Now, go ahead... get the last word - just at least try to make it original.

 

 

 



1stTanks #34 Posted Oct 03 2020 - 08:26

    First lieutenant

  • Beta Testers
  • 46594 battles
  • 853
  • [ASTER] ASTER
  • Member since:
    03-12-2011

View Post_Kradok_, on Oct 03 2020 - 07:22, said:

 

Hurt feelings?     Yeah... go with that.

 

OK, now it's your turn.  Call me a snowflake (again) and tell me how bad I suck at this - after all you're obviously the internetz champion as if ANY of your spew (or mine) matters... 

 

Now, go ahead... get the last word - just at least try to make it original.

 

 

 


Snowflake likes calling others snowflake but doesn’t like being called one. Awwww. 
 

Bringing up things from days ago. Emotions must still be raw. That’s a lot of feelings leaking all over the forums haha


Edited by 1stTanks, Oct 03 2020 - 08:32.


Elite_Camper #35 Posted Oct 03 2020 - 13:46

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 12697 battles
  • 552
  • Member since:
    02-17-2011

My favorite streamers are QB, Doctor_Nix and lordsheen.

 

Keep up the great work!



_Kradok_ #36 Posted Oct 03 2020 - 14:35

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 37493 battles
  • 4,456
  • [-WTA-] -WTA-
  • Member since:
    10-09-2014

View Post1stTanks, on Oct 03 2020 - 02:26, said:


Snowflake likes calling others snowflake but doesn’t like being called one. Awwww. 
 

Bringing up things from days ago. Emotions must still be raw. That’s a lot of feelings leaking all over the forums haha

 

So predictable... like a rat finding the cheese.  It's Pavlovian now.  

 

Sadly, still left waiting for the originality.

 

 

 

Your turn again.  

 



Kani_Bist #37 Posted Oct 03 2020 - 15:03

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 14242 battles
  • 904
  • [CRIMZ] CRIMZ
  • Member since:
    08-26-2018

View Post_Kradok_, on Oct 02 2020 - 23:19, said:

 

If someone is actually associating scrutinizing a video on YouTube to voting... they're taking this game way too damned seriously.....

 

And these same people have the right to vote?  Scary.

 

 

 

 


Voting ? Really? You should be more worried if the reproduce and keep those defective genes in the pool......

 

EDIT: LOL that was just some drive by humor, nothing personal to anyone living or recently passed...... I don't even know what you folks are cat fighting about.


Edited by Kani_Bist, Oct 03 2020 - 15:04.


MA2_Mako #38 Posted Oct 03 2020 - 23:26

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 42165 battles
  • 31
  • [TAK3N] TAK3N
  • Member since:
    03-21-2012

View PostArmorStorm, on Sep 30 2020 - 18:19, said:

LOL, Lordsheen review...

 

How fast it goes in a straight line to the red base, how much spotting range does it have and how quickly can it die so you can YOLO another match.

 

Hard pass.

This one speaks the truth.... on the forums... Im shocked 



g327 #39 Posted Oct 03 2020 - 23:57

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 22535 battles
  • 1,227
  • Member since:
    12-26-2017

OK. I admit it. I was naïve enough to accept the video its own standing, not thinking to question it for any reason. 

 

But many of you guys have pointed out that based on verifiable independent records it is unlikely that the video is of the OP playing the tank. Of course, it is possible that the the video is of him playing under an alt account and whatever his game id that would be. But if so, why the deception? 

 

I now  have noticed that the OP placed his clan icon in a manner that hides in-game chat and player names. That tends to strengthen the allegations that many of you have made. At worst, the OP has added post-battle commentary of a game he did not play. The commentary is still informational but the action itself (if the community allegations are accurate) is not.

 

Too bad.



The_Next_Penetration #40 Posted Oct 04 2020 - 03:03

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 53893 battles
  • 866
  • [DD214] DD214
  • Member since:
    08-24-2013
The fact that WG still hasn't banned Lord Sheen is proof that they dont care one bit about lop sided battles and botters.





Also tagged with tank review

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users