1.10.1 China Rework

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

WhiteFire #1 Posted Oct 02 2020 - 10:48

Corporal

• Players
  • 27699 battles
  • [NYAA] NYAA

Ok, great, the Chinese mediums finally get a buff, but only to their TOP guns and configurations.

If you guys at WG really want to even slightly popularize the Chinese mediums, consider revamping their grinds as well, not just their elite configs.

We all know that the primary Russian mediums (T-34 to T-54) are "balanced" and that the Chinese tanks are copies, so I've used them as a reference in certain cases. Since most of the Chinese tanks are mediocre, pretty much everything here is a buff.

Keep in mind that these changes are ON TOP OF the changes already happening on the test server. Any time I mention current or a synonym of current/currently, it refers to WoT v1.10.1 CT2. 

I spent way too long doing this... Here we go.

Type T-34

Type 58

T-34-1

T-34-2

WZ-120

Obviously there are still certain numerical values that I can't be bothered to do, WG probably has some internal formula for calculating things such as XP and price.

I may come back and reorganize some points, maybe add a poll, but, in any case, leave your thoughts below.

KampfyKouch #2 Posted Oct 10 2020 - 20:39

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 15176 battles
  • [NASTI] NASTI
While most of these changes are really nice, I believe the reason the Type 34 has such awful gun depress is because due to the shorter statures of the Chinese crew members, they added additional ammo racks to the ceiling of the turret. You can tell the difference in that the Type 34 has 35 more maximum rounds than the T-34. In fact I think most of these tanks have added ammo racks to the turret ceiling which is why their depression is so bad.

Fourche7 #3 Posted Oct 11 2020 - 13:14

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 13744 battles

View PostKampfyKouch, on Oct 10 2020 - 20:39, said:

While most of these changes are really nice, I believe the reason the Type 34 has such awful gun depress is because due to the shorter statures of the Chinese crew members, they added additional ammo racks to the ceiling of the turret. You can tell the difference in that the Type 34 has 35 more maximum rounds than the T-34. In fact I think most of these tanks have added ammo racks to the turret ceiling which is why their depression is so bad.

https://armor.wotins...les&platform=pc

Probably just something with the gun mantlet.

Also tagged with 1.10.1, China, Rework

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users