KRZYBoop's Used Tank Emporium: My heart the 105 leFH18B is on sale!

KRZY

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Altwar #21 Posted Oct 14 2020 - 16:39

Major

• Players
  • 62096 battles
  • [-GNR-] -GNR-

View Postchurchill50, on Oct 14 2020 - 07:33, said:

True, it was indirectly nerfed through that. Not quite so many one-shottable targets anymore.

But, it did also get the HP (260 to 340) and shell count (42 to 50 shells) buffs.

Didn't notice those buffs; been a while since I played mine and I've not played a lot of lower tier games lately to really see the impact of the HP buffs.  Battle pass missions have effectively influenced me to not play below tier 6s because I do want the most progress I can get out of my 6-12 battles a day here.   A buff to the shell count is pretty cool as I can't count how many times I depleted my shells, especially when I get in one of those "can't hit a barn" streaks where I have the reticule fully closed over a target and continue to miss shell after shell.   

KRZYBooP #22 Posted Oct 14 2020 - 16:46

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 4795 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

View Postcloudwalking, on Oct 14 2020 - 07:28, said:

Is this s serious comment?

the lef wasn't nerfed there smartass.  It still happily wrecks anything it sees...and is one of the most toxic things in the game.

honestly not sure if you're being your usual condescending antagonistic self or you really believe that crap.  Mid tier arty is beyond broken.

I was referring to Arty as a whole since that was what the comment was about. Nothing about the specifics of the Lef since yes you are right it only saw nerfs in the form of the HE shell rebalances. 

Is the Lef an awesome tank to own for 19.99? IMO yes it's a super fun tank to play even when you are the last one left that has to slog across the map to shotgun a light tank. Others may not feel this way obviously.

It does fire super fast but the HE shell changes reduced the damage and fall-off of the rounds to make it where if you don't directly hit a tank with a HE round you are doing damage. For the other rounds the tank can do damage if it pens but i have never been fortunate to reliably pen with them so only keep like 10 rounds on the tank.

Oh and if you are bottom tier in that tank look forward to an average 150 damage per landed hit on heavy tanks. :)

churchill50 #23 Posted Oct 14 2020 - 17:06

Major

• -Players-
  • 21998 battles
  • [HIME] HIME

View PostKRZYBooP, on Oct 14 2020 - 08:46, said:

I was referring to Arty as a whole since that was what the comment was about. Nothing about the specifics of the Lef since yes you are right it only saw nerfs in the form of the HE shell rebalances. 

Honestly, I think it was just a misunderstanding.

The post you originally quoted was speaking specifically about the LefH, not about arty in general as you assumed. Thus the responses from me and cloudwalking.

Shyuuga_Heero #24 Posted Oct 14 2020 - 18:29

Private

• -Players-
  • 623 battles
Any chance we will ever see the Nameless or Edelweiss? <3 Thank you for any info.

Cricketer #25 Posted Oct 16 2020 - 16:36

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 18369 battles
  • [MARV] MARV

View PostShyuuga_Heero, on Oct 14 2020 - 12:29, said:

Any chance we will ever see the Nameless or Edelweiss? <3 Thank you for any info.

I hope not, we don't need more outright P2W fake tanks.

Noivy #26 Posted Oct 16 2020 - 21:11

Captain

• Players
  • 38497 battles

View PostKRZYBooP, on Oct 13 2020 - 17:03, said:

Then Nerfed the Arty so they can't one shot as many tanks as they were?

Fam, you mistake me for a fool, because my hatred of this tank vehicle is the very reason I do not play tier 4 or 5 vehicles willingly and I'm keenly waiting for the day that it actually is nerfed despite its status as a premium vehicle.

Because the Lef was never nerfed. If it was, it wouldnt have the highest view range at tier 5 (390 base), it's AP shells, or the fastest rate of fire among all non-stock tier 5 SPGs.

The only thing I hate more than this one vehicle in the game is premium ammo.

Edited by Noivy, Oct 16 2020 - 21:12.

Also tagged with KRZY

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users