KRZYBoop's Used Tank Emporium: E-25 is back once again with a friend.

KRZY

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

KRZYBooP #1 Posted Oct 16 2020 - 17:04

Community Coordinator

• -Players-
  • 4793 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

Howdy Boom Jockeys!

Rare tankfest is upon I suppose since I received more E-25's than I know what to do with. 

Skitter on down to my use tank lot and get yourself a sweet ride!

Sale starts today (16Oct) and runs until 26Oct.

The price starts at 28.99 and for more information on this click HERE.

PS there is also another German tank on sale for the same days.

This tank starts at 16.99 and more information on this can be found HERE.

Edited by KRZYBooP, Oct 16 2020 - 17:06.

virus_SHAME #2 Posted Oct 16 2020 - 17:19

Major

• Players
  • 8352 battles
  • [GSKYO] GSKYO

Purple text intensifies.

All joking aside I'm sure some people will snatch up the E25.  I never had good luck withe the Vaderturm Pz4, even when it was in the regular tech tree.

Though for some reason I have a strong desire for the Pz III K, hopefully those show up sometime.

Cricketer #3 Posted Oct 16 2020 - 20:05

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 17701 battles
  • [MARV] MARV
LeFH and E25 both on sale?! Trying to cash out with these game-breaking tanks before closing up shop?

Goat_Rodeo #4 Posted Oct 16 2020 - 21:00

Major

• -Players-
  • 18022 battles
  • [DHO4] DHO4
I see you forwarded my suggestion to WG. But it’s only half way there...there needs to be an EBR-75FL, E25 death weasel, and a Leaf Blower all in one package. Label it the “to hell with balance” package. 

SteelCurtin #5 Posted Oct 16 2020 - 22:31

Corporal

• Players
  • 48736 battles
  • [GNZU] GNZU

I don't have a problem with anyone trying to make a buck Honestly. This is NOT an Honest sale however. Once again, WG LIED to our faces. A BOLD FACED lie when they stated they 'Will NEVER' sell the e-25 AGAIN. Perhaps the definition of the word 'NEVER' has another meaning I'm not aware of. Or perhaps WG forgot they made that statement. Let's give them the benefit of doubt. AHH yea, NO. So here's and idea, make a DOUBLED barrel e_25 with the same t6 gun and same ROF. Sell it for some very big bucks, then stop selling it with the promise of NEVER selling it again. Until the NEXT time you do and the time after that and...

P.s. WG, YOU may use this idea just as long as I get 10% of ALL sales of the NEW IMPROVED cockroach. I'll be living like a KING in a weeks time.

KiltedAmerican #6 Posted Oct 16 2020 - 22:45

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

View PostSteelCurtin, on Oct 16 2020 - 16:31, said:

I don't have a problem with anyone trying to make a buck Honestly. This is NOT an Honest sale however. Once again, WG LIED to our faces. A BOLD FACED lie when they stated they 'Will NEVER' sell the e-25 AGAIN. Perhaps the definition of the word 'NEVER' has another meaning I'm not aware of. Or perhaps WG forgot they made that statement. Let's give them the benefit of doubt. AHH yea, NO. So here's and idea, make a DOUBLED barrel e_25 with the same t6 gun and same ROF. Sell it for some very big bucks, then stop selling it with the promise of NEVER selling it again. Until the NEXT time you do and the time after that and...

P.s. WG, YOU may use this idea just as long as I get 10% of ALL sales of the NEW IMPROVED cockroach. I'll be living like a KING in a weeks time.

When will you learn, "Never trust a salesman" ?

Ranks right up there with "Caveat Emptor" 

Edited by KiltedAmerican, Oct 17 2020 - 00:38.

RickPatton #7 Posted Oct 17 2020 - 00:31

Captain

• -Players-
  • 37361 battles
  • [ANV] ANV
I can just see how this weekend is going to start.   Arty shells landing everywhere with roaches running around the battlefield in insane fashion.  

Raindrops #8 Posted Oct 17 2020 - 18:41

Captain

• Players
  • 16293 battles
  • [EDF] EDF

...there goes tier VII matches for the rest of the year...again...

IllustriousCheeseburger #9 Posted Oct 17 2020 - 21:20

Corporal

• Players
  • 6959 battles
  • [PTATO] PTATO

I thought we were never supposed to see this obnoxious little cancerwagon being sold again? I recall it being removed from the market, permanently, for a very good reason.

Why in the name of all that is holy, unholy, or otherwise would you bring this abomination back?

KiltedAmerican #10 Posted Oct 18 2020 - 17:54

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

View PostIllustriousCheeseburger, on Oct 17 2020 - 15:20, said:

Why in the name of all that is holy, unholy, or otherwise would you bring this abomination back?

Buku $$$$$

That's how business works.

Now that you all know the answer, we can dispense with the teenage drama, eh?

Edited by KiltedAmerican, Oct 19 2020 - 19:00.

Ironclad73 #11 Posted Oct 18 2020 - 18:21

Major

• -Players-
  • 25509 battles
  • [DHO6] DHO6

View PostRickPatton, on Oct 16 2020 - 15:31, said:

I can just see how this weekend is going to start.   Arty shells landing everywhere with roaches running around the battlefield in insane fashion.  

The only time you really need to worry about an E25 is when it is in the hands of someone skilled with it especially in platoons or with turreted TD's with a good crew. With its tier 5 gun and poor damage it is not that great of a tank. Most people buying it thinking they're going to do very well in it soon find it not fun and park it. I noticed a few more out this weekend so far but didn't see a problem with them. Most didn't last long.

Skeleton #12 Posted Oct 20 2020 - 12:32

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 42746 battles
  • [FISH-] FISH-

E 25 to Be Withdrawn from Sale

17/12/2014

Tankers!

The E 25 is a superb tank destroyer with unusual gameplay, preferential matchmaking, and the usual Premium vehicle benefits. The result was this deadly German TD gaining sizable popularity among the player base. But this popularity means that the total number of E 25s being used is steadily increasing, which leads to an increase of imbalanced battles among its tier scope. 

Therefore, rather than put the E 25 through drastic rebalancing, we made the difficult decision to gradually withdraw the vehicle from sales, and grant it the status of an exclusive Premium vehicle -- just like the Type 59KV-5, and several others. Given that, we won't rule out the possibility of the E 25 returning to the Premium Shop in a special event or as a reward for in-game competitions. 

The withdrawal of the E 25 will occur in two stages: First, it will be removed from the tech tree and in-game store on December 22. Later, on January 15, it will be removed from the Premium Shop. Naturally, everyone who bought or buys the vehicle before these dates can keep and continue to play it. And again, these decisions aren't easy, but consider this a chance to get a memorable tank destroyer before it bows out!

This article was originally published on December 17.

https://worldoftanks...s/e25-withdraw/

Edited by Skeleton, Oct 20 2020 - 12:33.

latvius #13 Posted Oct 20 2020 - 16:02

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 42966 battles
  • [VIDRA] VIDRA

View PostCricketer, on Oct 16 2020 - 20:05, said:

LeFH and E25 both on sale?! Trying to cash out with these game-breaking tanks before closing up shop?

Shop's been closing for 10 yrs now according to you Nostradamus....

Fourth_CAD #14 Posted Oct 20 2020 - 21:24

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 13092 battles
  • [2CMBG] 2CMBG

View PostSkeleton, on Oct 20 2020 - 12:32, said:

E 25 to Be Withdrawn from Sale

17/12/2014

Tankers!

The E 25 is a superb tank destroyer with unusual gameplay, preferential matchmaking, and the usual Premium vehicle benefits. The result was this deadly German TD gaining sizable popularity among the player base. But this popularity means that the total number of E 25s being used is steadily increasing, which leads to an increase of imbalanced battles among its tier scope. 

Therefore, rather than put the E 25 through drastic rebalancing, we made the difficult decision to gradually withdraw the vehicle from sales, and grant it the status of an exclusive Premium vehicle -- just like the Type 59KV-5, and several others. Given that, we won't rule out the possibility of the E 25 returning to the Premium Shop in a special event or as a reward for in-game competitions. 

The withdrawal of the E 25 will occur in two stages: First, it will be removed from the tech tree and in-game store on December 22. Later, on January 15, it will be removed from the Premium Shop. Naturally, everyone who bought or buys the vehicle before these dates can keep and continue to play it. And again, these decisions aren't easy, but consider this a chance to get a memorable tank destroyer before it bows out!

This article was originally published on December 17.

https://worldoftanks...s/e25-withdraw/

Thanks for putting an end to that.  Everyone crying about how WG doesn't know the meaning of "NEVER" and "Permanent"..  as the post describes.. they reserve the right to sell it again, later on.  But then, of course they do - they own the game.  Its out of respect they amuse the community with these actions, yet have absolutely no requirement to consult the player base.  By playing the game, you agree to these terms, their terms. Period.  This is also why eye witness are so unreliable in court.  So many, so sure, yet when presented with the evidence, amazing how our memory can be slanted by our view point. 

-Fourth

SBH_USMC #15 Posted Oct 22 2020 - 03:32

Private

• Players
  • 37978 battles
  • [PNCR] PNCR
The good ol Pz4S. I played this when it was in the tech tree, as i'm sure lots of players have. I have it, still love playing it, even if it is a bit slow.

Also tagged with KRZY

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users