Console : Players in Queue: 1 ? 5 minutes later Please try again...

matchmaking xbox one

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Rayzur9 #1 Posted Oct 22 2020 - 14:00

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

The following has occurred multiple times on multiple days over the past 2 weeks.  Please know it has nothing to do with the scheduled server update today... (unless that fixes the problem I'm having... then that'd be great)... 

Anyone else having problems getting into any match with any tank on Xbox One console?  in 42 attempts to launch a battle, no matter the tank, I get "Players in Battle Queue: 1" ,,, then the timer goes on for 5 minutes and goes to a sorry, try again later splash screen...    I thought it was time of day, but tried later and no go...   I reset the router, powered down the console, tried the europe server,,,  finally uninstalled and reinstalled to the tune of 12 hours wait time.   I just like the game, dont care about the nerfs or lags,,, ,just wanted to freakin play the game..  42 attempts at launching a battle, with the average wait of 2 to 5 minutes until cancelling to try again... how much time am I supposed to sit around waiting to play?  Just to play the game?   A year ago you could get matched without any wait at all,,, now I cant even play.  

Edited by Rayzur9, Oct 22 2020 - 14:03.

Whistling_Death_ #2 Posted Oct 22 2020 - 14:31

Major

• -Players-
  • 72966 battles
  • [13-AD] 13-AD

I'm afraid you're in the wrong Forum somehow.   This is World of Tanks P.C., not console or X-box.

Possibly the W.o.T. Customer Service Department can help you out;   https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wot/help/

Edited by Whistling_Death_, Oct 22 2020 - 14:33.

Rayzur9 #3 Posted Oct 22 2020 - 19:47

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

Sorry. you are incorrect. This is the page the links from the console forum led to.    So... you have no advice to offer other than patrolling the forum?

Whistling_Death_ #4 Posted Oct 22 2020 - 20:38

Major

• -Players-
  • 72966 battles
  • [13-AD] 13-AD

View PostRayzur9, on Oct 22 2020 - 13:47, said:

Sorry. you are incorrect. This is the page the links from the console forum led to.    So... you have no advice to offer other than patrolling the forum?

Oh good grief. :amazed:  Try to help someone and they respond with nasty comments.  :facepalm:  What do you do to people who are not trying to help you?  One shudders to think!

Again, this is World of Tanks P.C., not anything else.  You're in the wrong Forum. Contact W.o.T. Customer Service at the link I was nice enough to provide you and they can assist you. 

Take care and good luck.

Also tagged with matchmaking, xbox one

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users