Jump to content


Incoming! Vital information on the Halloween event!

KRZY

  • Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

ShilkinPalkin #101 Posted Oct 28 2020 - 06:17

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 30553 battles
  • 332
  • [UFTS] UFTS
  • Member since:
    04-23-2011

View Post_W_R_A_I_T_H_, on Oct 27 2020 - 14:47, said:

MIRNEY SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

If Mirniy so sucks why are you still playing it?



LpBronco #102 Posted Oct 29 2020 - 12:04

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 52943 battles
  • 3,026
  • [TG] TG
  • Member since:
    11-19-2010
This doesn't have to be the primary game mode you play and a few games played here and in randoms gives you plenty of opportunities to play for free. I swear you guys would complain if BiBi Hadid threw her underwear at you.

_W_R_A_I_T_H_ #103 Posted Oct 29 2020 - 12:47

    Major

  • Players
  • 50423 battles
  • 3,039
  • Member since:
    12-23-2013

View PostLpBronco, on Oct 29 2020 - 12:04, said:

This doesn't have to be the primary game mode you play and a few games played here and in randoms gives you plenty of opportunities to play for free. I swear you guys would complain if BiBi Hadid threw her underwear at you.

 

THIS MODE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

WG made this mode VERY HARD to win for SOLO players to make players spend 10,000 GOLD to bypass it.  

 

PAY to PLAY a FUN MODE, REALLY?????????????????????

 

BEND OVER AND GIVE WG GOLD AND CREDITS TO PLAY A FUN MODE?

 

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 


Edited by _W_R_A_I_T_H_, Oct 29 2020 - 12:48.


Lugia345 #104 Posted Oct 29 2020 - 18:32

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 45918 battles
  • 269
  • Member since:
    09-25-2011

View Post_W_R_A_I_T_H_, on Oct 29 2020 - 11:47, said:

 

THIS MODE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

WG made this mode VERY HARD to win for SOLO players to make players spend 10,000 GOLD to bypass it.  

 

PAY to PLAY a FUN MODE, REALLY?????????????????????

 

BEND OVER AND GIVE WG GOLD AND CREDITS TO PLAY A FUN MODE?

 

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

The crying is real from the low tier scrub who pounds newbies on tier III, lol



_W_R_A_I_T_H_ #105 Posted Oct 29 2020 - 19:36

    Major

  • Players
  • 50423 battles
  • 3,039
  • Member since:
    12-23-2013

View PostLugia345, on Oct 29 2020 - 18:32, said:

 

 

 

 

Important:
Our intelligence reports indicate the threat level in Mirny-13 is far higher than initially assessed.
HQ dispatched reinforcements to assist with additional collection of Mirium.
 
Starting Friday, October 30 at 03:30 PT | 05:30 CT | 06:30 ET, until the end of the operation on November 8, players will receive three (3) additional Stimulants upon daily login, which you can use to restore your Commanders' health.

Roll Out!

Edited by _W_R_A_I_T_H_, Oct 29 2020 - 19:45.


_W_R_A_I_T_H_ #106 Posted Oct 29 2020 - 19:41

    Major

  • Players
  • 50423 battles
  • 3,039
  • Member since:
    12-23-2013

View PostLugia345, on Oct 29 2020 - 18:32, said:

 

 

 

 

Important:

Our intelligence reports indicate the threat level in Mirny-13 is far higher than initially assessed.
HQ dispatched reinforcements to assist with additional collection of Mirium.
 
Starting Friday, October 30 at 03:30 PT | 05:30 CT | 06:30 ET, until the end of the operation on November 8, players will receive three (3) additional Stimulants upon daily login, which you can use to restore your Commanders' health.

Roll Out!

 

 

It is nice being right.

 

WG is now giving everyone 3 stimulants a day just for logging it BECAUSE, WG's internal statistics sees that players are not PAYING for it and quit or aren't progressing. 

 

It is nice being right.


Edited by _W_R_A_I_T_H_, Oct 29 2020 - 19:45.


grego34 #107 Posted Oct 29 2020 - 20:55

    Captain

  • Beta Testers
  • 33595 battles
  • 1,442
  • Member since:
    10-26-2010

View Post_W_R_A_I_T_H_, on Oct 29 2020 - 13:41, said:

 

 

Important:

Our intelligence reports indicate the threat level in Mirny-13 is far higher than initially assessed.
HQ dispatched reinforcements to assist with additional collection of Mirium.
 
Starting Friday, October 30 at 03:30 PT | 05:30 CT | 06:30 ET, until the end of the operation on November 8, players will receive three (3) additional Stimulants upon daily login, which you can use to restore your Commanders' health.

Roll Out!

 

 

It is nice being right.

 

WG is now giving everyone 3 stimulants a day just for logging it BECAUSE, WG's internal statistics sees that players are not PAYING for it and quit or aren't progressing. 

 

It is nice being right.

like to sell my 3 and the 5 they gave us earlier.. i have played it 3 times and it sucks..   2018 was better



latvius #108 Posted Oct 29 2020 - 21:57

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 43513 battles
  • 612
  • [VIDRA] VIDRA
  • Member since:
    11-26-2013

View PostLpBronco, on Oct 29 2020 - 12:04, said:

This doesn't have to be the primary game mode you play and a few games played here and in randoms gives you plenty of opportunities to play for free. I swear you guys would complain if BiBi Hadid threw her underwear at you.

So true so true...



latvius #109 Posted Oct 29 2020 - 22:00

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 43513 battles
  • 612
  • [VIDRA] VIDRA
  • Member since:
    11-26-2013

View Post_W_R_A_I_T_H_, on Oct 29 2020 - 19:41, said:

 

 

Important:

Our intelligence reports indicate the threat level in Mirny-13 is far higher than initially assessed.
HQ dispatched reinforcements to assist with additional collection of Mirium.
 
Starting Friday, October 30 at 03:30 PT | 05:30 CT | 06:30 ET, until the end of the operation on November 8, players will receive three (3) additional Stimulants upon daily login, which you can use to restore your Commanders' health.

Roll Out!

 

 

It is nice being right.

 

WG is now giving everyone 3 stimulants a day just for logging it BECAUSE, WG's internal statistics sees that players are not PAYING for it and quit or aren't progressing. 

 

It is nice being right.

Or more likely they heard the crybaby community and gave you more free stuff and people wonder why the 430U (or any other OP tank) won't get nerfed.



Wolfer12 #110 Posted Oct 30 2020 - 00:26

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 56927 battles
  • 125
  • Member since:
    07-08-2012

This game mode sucks bad, stopped playing it, waste of time.

Every single event is way to hard, game needs to be enjoyed.



Smallw00d #111 Posted Oct 30 2020 - 01:10

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 6081 battles
  • 1
  • [BDH] BDH
  • Member since:
    04-06-2013
I've had a few victories and collected some coins.  How the heck do I spend them?  I've looked in all the shops.

GoArmyBeatnavy79 #112 Posted Oct 30 2020 - 10:41

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 12474 battles
  • 58
  • Member since:
    02-19-2015

View PostWolfer12, on Oct 30 2020 - 00:26, said:

This game mode sucks bad, stopped playing it, waste of time.

Every single event is way to hard, game needs to be enjoyed.

 

Thanks, Wolfer, and WRAITH,

I've bn doing Armd Warfare for awhile now, just checked back in to WoT to see what WG's doing for H'ween,

and see that they're still in money grab mode, so I'm still out...

 



RagnarokBazil #113 Posted Oct 30 2020 - 14:17

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 28170 battles
  • 712
  • [PUBBY] PUBBY
  • Member since:
    02-20-2012

View Post_W_R_A_I_T_H_, on Oct 24 2020 - 15:19, said:

 

You are clearly trolling because the event has not even started yet. 

 

FRONTLINE is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

 

but

 

STEEL HUNTER SUCKS

WAFFENTRAGER SUCKED

BERLIN SUCKED

 

and 

 

MIRNY-13 will likely SUCK too.

 

it sucks hard lol 5 mins is not enough give us 8 mins wg common lol



Randomstatic #114 Posted Oct 30 2020 - 16:04

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 2549 battles
  • 31
  • [BANI] BANI
  • Member since:
    12-09-2015
Its not terrible, but at the same time, for the rewards you can get out of it, its not really worthwhile to run and does get rather frustrating. I mean, the skins and crew you can unlock with the coins are alright but they could have made it more worthwhile to actually spend time playing this. Plus the scaling between difficulty 1 to 2 is pretty steep.

_W_R_A_I_T_H_ #115 Posted Oct 30 2020 - 17:45

    Major

  • Players
  • 50423 battles
  • 3,039
  • Member since:
    12-23-2013

View PostGoArmyBeatnavy79, on Oct 30 2020 - 10:41, said:

 

Thanks, Wolfer, and WRAITH,

I've bn doing Armd Warfare for awhile now, just checked back in to WoT to see what WG's doing for H'ween,

and see that they're still in money grab mode, so I'm still out...

 

 

I played AW when it first came out, and it was TERRIBLE, unplayable.  The graphics were really bad, the game play was also really bad, but most importantly it just felt bad, the way the tanks drove was bad.  There was NOTHING I liked about that game, even though back then I wanted to like it because I was mad at WG, but AW was so bad, SO BAD, I came back to WOT's.  

 

WG has really made a lot of improvements to WOT's and aside from ARTY desperately needing NERFED and WHEELIES also needing a further NERF, the game is better than it has ever been.  I am really looking forward to HOLIDAY OPS.  


Edited by _W_R_A_I_T_H_, Oct 30 2020 - 17:45.


Lugia345 #116 Posted Oct 30 2020 - 18:34

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 45918 battles
  • 269
  • Member since:
    09-25-2011

View Post_W_R_A_I_T_H_, on Oct 30 2020 - 16:45, said:

 

I played AW when it first came out, and it was TERRIBLE, unplayable.  The graphics were really bad, the game play was also really bad, but most importantly it just felt bad, the way the tanks drove was bad.  There was NOTHING I liked about that game, even though back then I wanted to like it because I was mad at WG, but AW was so bad, SO BAD, I came back to WOT's.  

 

WG has really made a lot of improvements to WOT's and aside from ARTY desperately needing NERFED and WHEELIES also needing a further NERF, the game is better than it has ever been.  I am really looking forward to HOLIDAY OPS.  

 

Instead of crying all over the forums again maybe sell your tier III and l2p something that needs at leaste a bit of skill if you say mirny is to hard



_W_R_A_I_T_H_ #117 Posted Oct 30 2020 - 22:16

    Major

  • Players
  • 50423 battles
  • 3,039
  • Member since:
    12-23-2013

View PostLugia345, on Oct 30 2020 - 18:34, said:

 

Instead of crying all over the forums again maybe sell your tier III and l2p something that needs at leaste a bit of skill if you say mirny is to hard

 

Important:

Our intelligence reports indicate the threat level in Mirny-13 is far higher than initially assessed.
HQ dispatched reinforcements to assist with additional collection of Mirium.
 
Starting Friday, October 30 at 03:30 PT | 05:30 CT | 06:30 ET, until the end of the operation on November 8, players will receive three (3) additional Stimulants upon daily login, which you can use to restore your Commanders' health.

Roll Out!

 

 

It is nice being right.

 

WG is now giving everyone 3 stimulants a day just for logging it BECAUSE, WG's internal statistics sees that players are not PAYING for it and quit or aren't progressing because Mirney is so HARD to win as a SOLO player. 

 

It is nice being right.


Edited by _W_R_A_I_T_H_, Oct 30 2020 - 22:16.


Dagger1952 #118 Posted Oct 31 2020 - 01:55

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 24143 battles
  • 19
  • Member since:
    12-06-2015
Mirny13 is unplayable due to the Immortal. If the other phases were like phase 1, only with stronger players and no Immortal or slower Immortal, it would be worth playing. As it is, complete waste of time. No reason to play something that impossible to win unless you platoon with high rated players. I'm above average and I don't see any way that the majority of players would have any chance at this. Holiday specials are supposed to be fun. This is not fun in it's present configuration. Gonna head back to playing SOS for the rest of the weekend.

Edited by Dagger1952, Oct 31 2020 - 01:56.


_W_R_A_I_T_H_ #119 Posted Oct 31 2020 - 02:34

    Major

  • Players
  • 50423 battles
  • 3,039
  • Member since:
    12-23-2013

View PostDagger1952, on Oct 31 2020 - 01:55, said:

Mirny13 is unplayable due to the Immortal. If the other phases were like phase 1, only with stronger players and no Immortal or slower Immortal, it would be worth playing. As it is, complete waste of time. No reason to play something that impossible to win unless you platoon with high rated players. I'm above average and I don't see any way that the majority of players would have any chance at this. Holiday specials are supposed to be fun. This is not fun in it's present configuration. Gonna head back to playing SOS for the rest of the weekend.

 

AGREED. 

 

On second level of difficulty, the IMMORTAL is MUCH faster and very OP.

 

Even on EASY, level 1 out of 3, the IMMORTAL will just drop on top of you.  

 

The MODE is just broken.  The IMMORTAL should be removed from difficulty level one or only show up in PHASE 3.  


Edited by _W_R_A_I_T_H_, Oct 31 2020 - 02:34.


Randomstatic #120 Posted Oct 31 2020 - 17:45

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 2549 battles
  • 31
  • [BANI] BANI
  • Member since:
    12-09-2015

View Post_W_R_A_I_T_H_, on Oct 30 2020 - 20:34, said:

 

AGREED. 

 

On second level of difficulty, the IMMORTAL is MUCH faster and very OP.

 

Even on EASY, level 1 out of 3, the IMMORTAL will just drop on top of you.  

 

The MODE is just broken.  The IMMORTAL should be removed from difficulty level one or only show up in PHASE 3.  

 

I don't think removing the immortal would make it better. You're right about the immortal spawn though, it spawns way too close sometimes to give you a chance to even get to the first point. Maybe spawn it after you get one point in phase 2. My toon for this managed to finish phase 2 but we're always losing at least 1 person to the immortal and that sucks since losing a full tank with mods sets you back for the following phases. Our problems are the hedgehogs, One of our games, we had 3 hedgehog spawns in one phase and that was a disaster if you don't have a Hornet or Cerberus to pick them off.







Also tagged with KRZY

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users