help admins look

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

TomatoSauceHero #1 Posted Nov 03 2020 - 23:57

Major

• Players
  • 57507 battles
  • [REBEL] REBEL

ok now that i have you here is there a way i can buy keys or codes for 1 day 3 day and one month of premium time for my twitch viewers to buy with my channels currency aka Rocks as it has an auto loyalty store.  id rather have a paid for code then have to gift them due to various reasons.

Edited by TomatoSauceHero, Nov 04 2020 - 15:44.

TomatoSauceHero #2 Posted Nov 04 2020 - 05:20

Major

• Players
  • 57507 battles
  • [REBEL] REBEL

View PostTomatoSauceHero, on Nov 03 2020 - 17:57, said:

ok now that i have you here is there a way i can buy keys or codes for 1 day 3 day and one month of premium time for my twitch viewers to buy with my channels currency aka Rocks as it has an auto loyalty store.  id rather have a paid for code then have to gift them due to various reasons.

GWyatt #3 Posted Nov 04 2020 - 13:59

Captain

• -Players-
  • 5998 battles
  • [VAN] VAN

Saw that you got your answer on the WGNA stream yesterday, you have to "gift" them to your viewers from the premium shop.

Just an FYI, a CC I watch has done whatever he's needed to do so he can gift to the Asian, EU, and NA servers. He cannot gift to the RU or China servers because, well because of stuff. Just something to think about if you expand into those markets. He always requires your in-game name AND your server when you win giveaways on his stream.

TomatoSauceHero #4 Posted Nov 04 2020 - 15:22

Major

• Players
  • 57507 battles
  • [REBEL] REBEL

View PostGWyatt, on Nov 04 2020 - 07:59, said:

Saw that you got your answer on the WGNA stream yesterday, you have to "gift" them to your viewers from the premium shop.

Just an FYI, a CC I watch has done whatever he's needed to do so he can gift to the Asian, EU, and NA servers. He cannot gift to the RU or China servers because, well because of stuff. Just something to think about if you expand into those markets. He always requires your in-game name AND your server when you win giveaways on his stream.

yea that just doesn't sit right.. and now I'm looking into seeing if they still sell the old cards you could get at Walmart and then just use those codes. i have to find another way other then gifting each winner at when ever they won it as i could not even be there 

or even the lil cards they would throw at you back when gaming conventions where a thing 

Edited by TomatoSauceHero, Nov 04 2020 - 15:24.

GWyatt #5 Posted Nov 04 2020 - 23:26

Captain

• -Players-
  • 5998 battles
  • [VAN] VAN

Keep in mind that the cards you get from conventions and the like only let you use one per account. For example, I won a code from one of those in like March of this year and I've since then won two more; one at Halloween. I could not use the additional two as they came from the same series as the first so I had to have the streamer giving them out re-gift the codes.

I've never seen Tanks cards at Walmart, didn't know it was a thing.

24_inch_pythons #6 Posted Nov 05 2020 - 01:28

Major

• Players
  • 36599 battles
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO

View PostGWyatt, on Nov 04 2020 - 16:26, said:

Keep in mind that the cards you get from conventions and the like only let you use one per account. For example, I won a code from one of those in like March of this year and I've since then won two more; one at Halloween. I could not use the additional two as they came from the same series as the first so I had to have the streamer giving them out re-gift the codes.

They used to have them... been quite a while I think.

TomatoSauceHero #7 Posted Nov 05 2020 - 19:29

Major

• Players
  • 57507 battles
  • [REBEL] REBEL

View Post24_inch_pythons, on Nov 04 2020 - 19:28, said:

They used to have them... been quite a while I think.

View PostGWyatt, on Nov 04 2020 - 17:26, said:

thank you for your replies.. I'm going to have to go back to the drawing bored on this 

TomatoSauceHero #8 Posted Nov 26 2020 - 01:51

Major

• Players
  • 57507 battles
  • [REBEL] REBEL

View PostTomatoSauceHero, on Nov 03 2020 - 17:57, said:

With the help of @tragicloss this seem to be the best solution altho giving away 25 ingame value at a clip can get a little pricey 

Also tagged with help, admins, look

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users