Meet the Staff: StabbyMcKill

23 replies to this topic

stabbymckill #21 Posted Nov 12 2020 - 19:48

Community Intern

• -Players-
  • 1207 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

View Postfllaw1, on Nov 11 2020 - 06:12, said:

Welcome, are they making you do the office coffee runs or taking daily lunch menus? ...LOL

Fortunately we're working from home for the forseeable future, so no lunch and coffee runs....yet ;) 

tod914 #22 Posted Nov 12 2020 - 21:17

Major

• Players
  • 69236 battles
  • [CLASS] CLASS

Welcome.

Spoiler

X32Wright #23 Posted Nov 13 2020 - 18:43

Captain

• VT Coordinator
  • 48141 battles
  • [BOND] BOND
Welcome!!!

TomatoSauceHero #24 Posted Nov 23 2020 - 05:40

Major

• Players
  • 57169 battles
  • [REBEL] REBEL

View Poststabbymckill, on Nov 09 2020 - 16:00, said:

Hello everyone!

I'm Patrick AKA StabbyMcKill and I'll be joining you all here on the forums as the community team's fresh mea- I mean, Intern! 

Like a lot of you, I started playing the game a few years ago because of my lifelong passion for military history and armored fighting vehicles. I don't consider myself a competitive player by a longshot as I buy vehicles because of my historical interest more than anything else, that being said I am actually making an attempt to find my way out of tomatoville and get better at the game overall. 

Where are you from?
I am a military brat so I lived all over the world growing up, but Austin, Texas is home.

What’s your favorite tank?
Panther family, Ausf.D-G, Bergepanther, Jagdpanther and all the developmental prototypes. I have had a love affair with the vehicle since I was little that carried on into my WW2 reenacting, model building teen and adult years.

Little me at the Imperial War Museum, London circa 1996 and the start of a lifelong love affair. 

Favorite video game?

Rough question to be honest. I've been essentially an exclusively PC gamer all my life and some of my all time favorites (irrespective of genre) include: Red Orchestra, Doom (all of them honestly), Close Combat series, Fallout, Mechwarrior (all of them), Wasteland, S.T.A.L.K.E.R, Battlefield 2, Quake III Arena, Call of Duty 4, and more. 

Okay, so what are you playing right now?

I play a lot of Flight Sim X, X-plane and recently Flight Sim 2020 to stay fresh on instrument flying, procedures etc. as I am a private pilot (finishing my Instrument and going on to my commercial hopefully next year). For fun apart from WoT lately I've been playing a bunch of Rising Storm 2, Homeworld Remastered, and DCS.

Pineapple on Pizza?

Someone needs to make it illegal. Sorry not sorry.

Hobbies?
In addition to gaming, flying and military history related activities, I am an avid tabletop wargamer and miniatures painter (Warhammer 40k specifically), I have a passion for cars and bikes, collect firearms, play airsoft and am a burgeoning competitive shooter. Relatively an open book so feel free to ask away.

Platoon?
Any time! I am fairly alone in terms of people to play with apart from co-workers as most of my gaming group has moved on to other things, but I am always more than happy to play with you fine people. 

welcome i give you 8 months before you quit or get tossed for stepping on the wrong clans toes but best of luck to you. 

Reply to this topic

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users