stream design WoT Twitch Panels/Cards Free

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

iksta101 #1 Posted Nov 18 2020 - 08:17

Private

• -Players-
  • 276 battles
  • [PH1NX] PH1NX

Quick Note To Any Mods/Staff - If this post breaks any rules, please let me know and I will amend the issue ASAP

Hello everyone!

I'm iksta101 - a small Twitch streamer, I don't always play World of Tanks on stream but it's what I associate with the most. Over the past few months I've been jumping from stream to stream and have noticed that the World of Tanks community as a whole is lacking on the Twitch front. I'd like to make it abundantly clear, that this is 100% just my subjective opinion and is of course entirely based off of personal preference, but I strongly believe that the designs of many World of Tanks Streamers on Twitch are relatively lacklustre. Either they are just block text or they are premade ones grabbed off the internet that everyone is using across all of Twitch.

Don't get me wrong, there are definitely the occasional few streams that have outstanding, for example Dakillzor has clearly put a lot of time and effort into his panels. However, generally speaking, the majority of World of Tanks streamers have very dull or generic designs and I personally can't rest knowing this. I know the World of Tanks community isn't necessarily too fussed about this, however, I'd love to see our communities thrive and progress, face-lifting our streams, while a minor touch, can go a long way for just improving the overall perception of your channel and of the WoT streaming community in general.

So for those who may agree with me and would like to help raise the bar for WoT on Twitch, I have created a set of Twitch panels; which are simple, clean, relatively minimalistic and sharp, for all WoT streamers to use for free. These panels are freely accessible on my Discord server in the "stream-assets" channel. There is absolutely no catch here, I just want to give back to this community since I have been a part of it for almost 7-8 years now and would love to see the streaming side of WoT progress further than ever and strive for continuous improvement.

I will be creating more free assets every so often and will make them all readily available on my Discord server for whosoever would like to use them.

Here's a quick preview of these panels:

Preview.png

"Click Here" to join the discord server if you'd like to download these panels and use them on your Twitch page.

Alternatively, feel free to watch this video to find out more about why I created these panels and what else you can expect from me - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M3OqYWHuwE

Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions regarding these panels or any future designs. I hope you all like them and if you do use them send me your screenshots ;)

Happy Tanking!

- Iksta101 
:honoring:

DISCLAIMER: Please do not download these from anywhere else except my server unless it is posted by a WoT official of any sort as I can't vouch for the safety of downloading them if you do come across them anywhere else.

ThePigSheFlies #2 Posted Nov 18 2020 - 14:14

Major

• Players
  • 83397 battles
  • [SEGA] SEGA

the vast majority of folks that join twitch streams appear to never even look at streamer panels based upon the questions frequently asked that are answered in the panels.

part of this may be due to viewers on mobile apps.

iksta101 #3 Posted Nov 19 2020 - 01:03

Private

• -Players-
  • 276 battles
  • [PH1NX] PH1NX

View PostThePigSheFlies, on Nov 18 2020 - 14:14, said:

the vast majority of folks that join twitch streams appear to never even look at streamer panels based upon the questions frequently asked that are answered in the panels.

part of this may be due to viewers on mobile apps.

Oh I am well aware, atleast in the World of Tanks category. But also, the fact that most people just have bland or unhelpful panels (again, there are many exceptions, I'm generalising the streams across all WoT servers here) also contributes to people not being bothered to check. Regardless, thought I'd give back to the community by providing these free assets. So everyone is more than welcome to use them.

Also tagged with stream, design, WoT, Twitch, Panels/Cards, Free

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users