• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Skairippa #21 Posted Nov 22 2020 - 03:08

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 21576 battles
  • [LONER] LONER

View PostTiltuss, on Nov 21 2020 - 18:42, said:

I have no problem with EBRs and "Invisible tanks".  At least they have to see me to shoot me and cant just go hide in the corner and click their mouse.  I can change tactics and deal with them.  Far to often I have no other play other than to sit back and crushed by 3 arties focusing me down.  I am not even that good at this game so it has to be extremely frustrating to great players.  3 arty games are the worst experience in WOT.  It has driven away friends and family from this game.  I know a ton of people that just stop playing after 3 arty games that simply would rather have fun with another game.    I would like to make this game more enjoyable for everyone.  If its a "tantrum" to try to make the game better for everyone than I am guilty!  

15 vs 15 of any class....can work.   And I would be absolutely fine with WG adopting it.  Could be fun in a bunch of scenarios.  If arty big complaint is to long of wait times with a two arty max... then that is a solution.  

I would also gladly wait longer to be able to play a more enjoyable game.  Let me select an arty free game mode and wait longer and I will gladly take it.

What are all you arty players afraid of... if they allowed us to select a game mode without you??  I can tell you what......  You would be playing without the vast majority of the player base.  

I do have a problem with EBRs, but like everything else in the game I adjust and accept it for what it is and continue playing. 

To  be quite honest I don't have a problem with waiting a bit longer to get in a game while playing arty, people like you are why I play arty ... and the wait is well worth it!

See ya in game

Tiltuss #22 Posted Nov 22 2020 - 03:10

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 28686 battles
  • [F-C] F-C

"But, the problem is you're NOT trying to make the game better for everyone. You're trying to make the game better for YOURSELF.....because you somehow have still not figured out how to play against arty."

Projectile Misfired......How does 3 arty games make it better for anyone???   Even Arty players I know don't like it.  WG agrees and its the reason you don't see it in ranked and the reason they have already set a limit at 3.  I would even be fine with 1 arty every single game if it meant getting rid of multiple arty games.  I am trying to improve gameplay for everyone.  3 arty games are horrible.  And If you haven't figured out that there are many maps and situations where there is nothing you can do against arty then you simply don't know what you are talking about.

On the very rare zero arty games I get I always see one or more people rejoice and comment in chat something along the lines of ..."hurray..no arty"

These 3 arty games can be fixed and WG should do it.

Crazy___Canuck #23 Posted Nov 22 2020 - 03:16

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 35096 battles
  • [_TVS2] _TVS2

View PostTiltuss, on Nov 22 2020 - 03:10, said:

"But, the problem is you're NOT trying to make the game better for everyone. You're trying to make the game better for YOURSELF.....because you somehow have still not figured out how to play against arty."

Projectile Misfired......How does 3 arty games make it better for anyone???   Even Arty players I know don't like it.  WG agrees and its the reason you don't see it in ranked and the reason they have already set a limit at 3.  I would even be fine with 1 arty every single game if it meant getting rid of multiple arty games.  I am trying to improve gameplay for everyone.  3 arty games are horrible.  And If you haven't figured out that there are many maps and situations where there is nothing you can do against arty then you simply don't know what you are talking about.

On the very rare zero arty games I get I always see one or more people rejoice and comment in chat something along the lines of ..."hurray..no arty"

Lift the cap on arty..........and you'll get more 'zero arty' battles.  There are plenty of crappy maps that arty is restricted and impotent.  You don't know what 'improve gameplay for everyone' means, except from your perspective.

Repeating your whine doesn't change anything.........adapt, adjust, take what the game gives you......or leave.

(And as far as people recognizing that there are no arty in a battle, and pointing it out..........it should be because you should recognize and adjust your strategy accordingly, because arty does affect the game's dynamics (nervermind the amount of lights, td's, heavies, etc).  Gee.......adjusting strategy based on the teams makeup shouldn't be part of the thought process prior to deployment and in a battle?  Duh...)  

Edited by Crazy___Canuck, Nov 22 2020 - 03:25.

Projectile_Misfired #24 Posted Nov 22 2020 - 04:27

Major

• Players
  • 38890 battles

View PostTiltuss, on Nov 22 2020 - 02:10, said:

What is it those arty players say they don't like about 3 arty matches?

Cupujoe #25 Posted Nov 22 2020 - 20:41

Captain

• -Players-
  • 11 battles

View PostTiltuss, on Nov 22 2020 - 00:42, said:

15 vs 15 of any class....can work.   And I would be absolutely fine with WG adopting it.  Could be fun in a bunch of scenarios.  If arty big complaint is to long of wait times with a two arty max... then that is a solution.  

I would also gladly wait longer to be able to play a more enjoyable game.  Let me select an arty free game mode and wait longer and I will gladly take it.

What are all you arty players afraid of... if they allowed us to select a game mode without you??  I can tell you what......  You would be playing without the vast majority of the player base.  

How about all wheelies go to their own mode  ?

You may get more votes for that. 

Or how about all reward tanks go to their own mode  ?

2 stupid suggestions that are no worse than yours. 

TpainT #26 Posted Nov 22 2020 - 22:22

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 36619 battles

View PostCupujoe, on Nov 22 2020 - 13:41, said:

How about all wheelies go to their own mode  ?

You may get more votes for that. 

Or how about all reward tanks go to their own mode  ?

2 stupid suggestions that are no worse than yours. 

All those suggestions sound good.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users