Suggestion on "premium" commanders

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

MGFranks #1 Posted Nov 22 2020 - 16:47

Major

• Players
  • 31585 battles
  • [2TAT] 2TAT

So yesterday I finally recruited Starlight and Queen Maeve and as I was figuring out who I was going to fire to make a slot for them it struck me that it would be cool if these special multi-skill commanders could be switched between tanks without re-training. A "premium" commander, as it were. Like premium tanks, only backwards: said commander can be used on any tank of the nation without retraining.

Anyways, you've probably heard this before, but I for one would like it.

low_bidder #2 Posted Nov 22 2020 - 18:40

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 31448 battles
I like the free Commanders with three skills.  I did reset the skills on one of the commanders to pick my initial preferred skills. I couldn't get rid of 6th sense though and had to add some credits to bring the third skill up some then did some grinding to bring the third skill to 100%.  The two skills that I had replaced were Repairs and Jack of All Trades with BIA and Camo for the vehicle that I was going to use. I would like to see the commander restriction removed.

Edited by low_bidder, Nov 24 2020 - 03:11.

bake3020 #3 Posted Nov 22 2020 - 18:41

Captain

• Players
  • 134 battles

View PostMGFranks, on Nov 22 2020 - 15:47, said:

So yesterday I finally recruited Starlight and Queen Maeve and as I was figuring out who I was going to fire to make a slot for them it struck me that it would be cool if these special multi-skill commanders could be switched between tanks without re-training. A "premium" commander, as it were. Like premium tanks, only backwards: said commander can be used on any tank of the nation without retraining.

Anyways, you've probably heard this before, but I for one would like it.

In some tank games, they can be, and they lose nothing but depending on the vehicle they go to, they actually gain somethings.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users