Idea to improve the game

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Tahllol #1 Posted Nov 22 2020 - 17:08

Captain

• -Players-
  • 15963 battles
  • [-SSS-] -SSS-

First things first, Fire the DEVS that came up with RNG and the Spotting system as they are clueless and should not be allowed near game development of any kind. That or turn them into janitors.

Second NERF all the lights camo and DPM and Meds camo across the board and all tanks when they fire to ZERO camo as they would never stay invisible once they fire within the 450m view range. I.E. tanks shouldn't get to just shoot at you with immunity from behind bushes, especially light tanks. 

Third change MM to +/- 1 since you refuse to actually balance the tiers so they don't have a huge gap between tier 8 and 10. That or actually balance the tiers and tanks across the board instead of constantly buffing the already fake Russian tanks. 

Forth, fix MM to make the teams balance, use PR if that is the easiest way, and the excuse that it is random and balance is BS or you wouldn't constantly have one lopsided and broken battle after the next. When the average battle is under 5 minutes it is a joke, when most of them are blowouts. Also, the lie used previously that it would increase queue times is just that a LIE, as they purposely increased the times to make it look like it didn't work. A computer would do the needed computations in milliseconds. 

Fifth correct the RNG, most tank rounds would land closer to the center of what they aimed at and not the outside of the aim circle. Same with a 120mm or bigger round hitting anywhere on a no armor tank, it wouldn't bounce it would rip it in half. Yet, lights and hell even arty can actually bounce rounds at close range.

Finally, either nerf the piss out of EBRs or remove them. They have basically made every other light tank useless, and defy the laws of physics which you removed other tanks in the past for the same issue. A fix could be decreasing their view range the faster they go (should be the same on all light tanks as you would see less the faster you go). Then cut their turn radius down by close to 50% since at full speed they should flip and destroy themselves trying to turn. Also, remove the tires acting as spaced armor and correct the broken hitbox. Finally, nerf the super accurate gun along with the pen on HE that shouldn't really hurt heavy armor, to begin with.

_Kradok_ #2 Posted Nov 22 2020 - 17:13

Major

• -Players-
  • 37515 battles
  • [-LT-] -LT-

Your first position is vitriolic and sets the tone for the remainder of your whine post.  I stopped reading, started skimming then was left wanting for actual substance over feelz and then just stopped taking you serious.

It was a nice vent session, though.  Kudos for that.  :honoring:

Jolly33 #3 Posted Nov 22 2020 - 18:29

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 47902 battles
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS
Thanks for the terrible solutions to solve make believe problems.  You propose to gut everything about the game that makes it successful.  And you think the devs are clueless?  Oh the irony.

bake3020 #4 Posted Nov 22 2020 - 18:36

Captain

• Players
  • 134 battles

View PostTahllol, on Nov 22 2020 - 16:08, said:

First things first, Fire the DEVS that came up with RNG and the Spotting system as they are clueless and should not be allowed near game development of any kind. That or turn them into janitors.

Second NERF all the lights camo and DPM and Meds camo across the board and all tanks when they fire to ZERO camo as they would never stay invisible once they fire within the 450m view range. I.E. tanks shouldn't get to just shoot at you with immunity from behind bushes, especially light tanks. 

Third change MM to +/- 1 since you refuse to actually balance the tiers so they don't have a huge gap between tier 8 and 10. That or actually balance the tiers and tanks across the board instead of constantly buffing the already fake Russian tanks. 

Forth, fix MM to make the teams balance, use PR if that is the easiest way, and the excuse that it is random and balance is BS or you wouldn't constantly have one lopsided and broken battle after the next. When the average battle is under 5 minutes it is a joke, when most of them are blowouts. Also, the lie used previously that it would increase queue times is just that a LIE, as they purposely increased the times to make it look like it didn't work. A computer would do the needed computations in milliseconds. 

Fifth correct the RNG, most tank rounds would land closer to the center of what they aimed at and not the outside of the aim circle. Same with a 120mm or bigger round hitting anywhere on a no armor tank, it wouldn't bounce it would rip it in half. Yet, lights and hell even arty can actually bounce rounds at close range.

Finally, either nerf the piss out of EBRs or remove them. They have basically made every other light tank useless, and defy the laws of physics which you removed other tanks in the past for the same issue. A fix could be decreasing their view range the faster they go (should be the same on all light tanks as you would see less the faster you go). Then cut their turn radius down by close to 50% since at full speed they should flip and destroy themselves trying to turn. Also, remove the tires acting as spaced armor and correct the broken hitbox. Finally, nerf the super accurate gun along with the pen on HE that shouldn't really hurt heavy armor, to begin with.

1st: Anton Pankov  is the chief proponent, protector, administrator, and most likely the architect of this so called RNG trash.  As long as he is an employee of WG, it will remain.

2nd: Lights as a whole are not that bad, it's simply clown cars that in need of removal or nerfing to normal light tank standards.  Then all other game vehicles need to given the illegal aim bot that clown cars allowed to use.

3rd: I could go for preferential match making for all vehicles, I believe that would bring a lot of older players back.  Now will it cure of a lot of this games issues?  Nah but it would help.

4th: There is no doubt that MM is skewed in favor of one team or the other.  WG no longer even denies it but  yet they won't fix it.

5th: Totally eliminate RNG and go with a system very similar to what the other two major tank game have would be very good. 

Finally: Already covered in point #2.

bake3020 #5 Posted Nov 22 2020 - 18:38

Captain

• Players
  • 134 battles

View PostJolly33, on Nov 22 2020 - 17:29, said:

Thanks for the terrible solutions to solve make believe problems.  You propose to gut everything about the game that makes it successful.  And you think the devs are clueless?  Oh the irony.

Been farming long?  Most of us don't believe you even have a clue.  These things did not make this game successful and in fact have been at the forefront in the decline of this game.

dunniteowl #6 Posted Nov 22 2020 - 19:30

Major

• -Players-
  • 32062 battles

I KNEW this post would be 

Tal

LOL

Worthy.

OvO

BillDing1 #7 Posted Nov 22 2020 - 20:55

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 8893 battles
  • [SUZY] SUZY

The rng for pen/dmg can get turned down a bit and the ebrs can get nerfed a bit but the reset is a joke.

Bolted_On #8 Posted Nov 22 2020 - 21:16

Captain

• Players
  • 69647 battles

View PostTahllol, on Nov 22 2020 - 16:08, said:

Pretty accurate synopsis of the state of WoT today.

Unfortunately, all your suggestions are correct AND MAKE SENSE, thus, NOTHING will ever be done as you propose. 

Tahllol #9 Posted Nov 23 2020 - 14:03

Captain

• -Players-
  • 15963 battles
  • [-SSS-] -SSS-

View Postdunniteowl, on Nov 22 2020 - 19:30, said:

I KNEW this post would be 

Tal

LOL

Worthy.

OvO

Forgive us for not caring about a player that can't play above tier 6 and still unable to figure out the basics.

Edited by Tahllol, Nov 23 2020 - 14:03.

_Kradok_ #10 Posted Nov 23 2020 - 14:16

Major

• -Players-
  • 37515 battles
  • [-LT-] -LT-

View PostTahllol, on Nov 23 2020 - 08:03, said:

Forgive us for not caring about a player that can't play above tier 6 and still unable to figure out the basics.

For the record, what tiers does one have to play in order for you to think people care?  Do they have to run the majority of their battles at tier 8 but with a subpar performance, or is that just your schtick?

Altwar #11 Posted Nov 23 2020 - 15:07

Major

• Players
  • 62081 battles
  • [-GNR-] -GNR-

View Postbake3020, on Nov 22 2020 - 09:36, said:

5th: Totally eliminate RNG and go with a system very similar to what the other two major tank game have would be very good. 

The other two what?    In whose mind?

I think I forgot what their names are.  Can you look on the list of the top 100 and show me where they appear?

https://mmo-population.com/top/2020

dunniteowl #12 Posted Nov 24 2020 - 04:07

Major

• -Players-
  • 32062 battles

View PostTahllol, on Nov 23 2020 - 07:03, said:

Umm, I have a better WR than you do?  No matter what tier I choose to play, that makes no difference.  You have BAD ideas as regards what would fix this game.  That everyone that agrees with you is at or lower than your 'skill' at tier what ever above me isn't enough to convince me that the ideas, even though 'popular' to a subset of the player base, are good.

They are not.

So they are, as I said, Tal

LOL

worthy.

OvO

Tahllol #13 Posted Nov 25 2020 - 01:41

Captain

• -Players-
  • 15963 battles
  • [-SSS-] -SSS-

View Postdunniteowl, on Nov 24 2020 - 04:07, said:

Umm, I have a better WR than you do?  No matter what tier I choose to play, that makes no difference.  You have BAD ideas as regards what would fix this game.  That everyone that agrees with you is at or lower than your 'skill' at tier what ever above me isn't enough to convince me that the ideas, even though 'popular' to a subset of the player base, are good.

They are not.

So they are, as I said, Tal

LOL

worthy.

OvO

Thank you for proving you're brain dead as none of your win8s (Dunnite 919 overall 1230 recent, Tahl 1226 overall, 1540 recent) are higher than mine. The only tanks with more than 1 match higher than tier 6 you are just barely you average in the 700's for win8 and what roughly 46% win rate. Hell, you can't even read since it is Tahl, but that isn't a shock as you can't even get your PR up. Let us know when you can average higher than tier 6 and a win8 to match.

dunniteowl #14 Posted Nov 25 2020 - 02:00

Major

• -Players-
  • 32062 battles

Yeah, you are funny.  That's okay, your lame attempts at both stat shaming and tier shaming are duly noted for the tired and puerile bullying they actually are.

Just proves that you can't use facts to sit properly on your position.  Fine with me.

You are truly Tal LOL worthy.

GL, HF & HSYBF!
OvO

_Kradok_ #15 Posted Nov 25 2020 - 02:01

Major

• -Players-
  • 37515 battles
  • [-LT-] -LT-

View PostTahllol, on Nov 24 2020 - 19:41, said:

Thank you for proving you're brain dead as none of your win8s (Dunnite 919 overall 1230 recent, Tahl 1226 overall, 1540 recent) are higher than mine. The only tanks with more than 1 match higher than tier 6 you are just barely you average in the 700's for win8 and what roughly 46% win rate. Hell, you can't even read since it is Tahl, but that isn't a shock as you can't even get your PR up. Let us know when you can average higher than tier 6 and a win8 to match.

Thank you for this.  The imaginary epeen you have graced him with is beyond measure...  you're a legend, and savior of the World of Tanks, apparently...

Tahllol #16 Posted Nov 25 2020 - 23:53

Captain

• -Players-
  • 15963 battles
  • [-SSS-] -SSS-

View Postdunniteowl, on Nov 25 2020 - 02:00, said:

Yeah, you are funny.  That's okay, your lame attempts at both stat shaming and tier shaming are duly noted for the tired and puerile bullying they actually are.

Just proves that you can't use facts to sit properly on your position.  Fine with me.

You are truly Tal LOL worthy.

GL, HF & HSYBF!
OvO

NO stat/class shaming at all it is proving you're lying and used those pesky things called facts you tried to tell me to use. Those are facts as records stats which are facts. But we wouldn't expect you to even have a clue what a Fact is.

Edited by Tahllol, Nov 25 2020 - 23:57.

Tahllol #17 Posted Nov 25 2020 - 23:55

Captain

• -Players-
  • 15963 battles
  • [-SSS-] -SSS-

View Post_Kradok_, on Nov 25 2020 - 02:01, said:

Thank you for this.  The imaginary epeen you have graced him with is beyond measure...  you're a legend, and savior of the World of Tanks, apparently...

I know I'm not a great player I would consider myself average. But that dude is horrible and well below average even with the game's average for a player being in the 800s. Since without his stat-padding primarily in tier 4 and 5, he is well below 800. My guess is he also plays mostly on the SA server. 

_Kradok_ #18 Posted Nov 26 2020 - 08:18

Major

• -Players-
  • 37515 battles
  • [-LT-] -LT-

View PostTahllol, on Nov 25 2020 - 17:55, said:

But that dude is horrible and well below average even with the game's average for a player being in the 800s. Since without his stat-padding primarily in tier 4 and 5, he is well below 800. My guess is he also plays mostly on the SA server. 

But... you're not stat shaming.... riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight......

dunniteowl #19 Posted Nov 26 2020 - 18:05

Major

• -Players-
  • 32062 battles

There are many things, TalLOL of which you are not aware and of which I feel no need to -- once again on the forums -- re-explain to someone such as yourself.

That's alright, you go ahead and strut all you like.

It is nothing more than sound and fury, signifying nothing.  A tale told by an idiot, so to speak.

Facts are one thing.  Interpretation to create a picture is quite another and requires that you have more imagination than you have so far displayed.

GL, HF & HSYBF!
OvO

Tahllol #20 Posted Nov 26 2020 - 18:19

Captain

• -Players-
  • 15963 battles
  • [-SSS-] -SSS-

View Postdunniteowl, on Nov 26 2020 - 18:05, said:

There are many things, TalLOL of which you are not aware and of which I feel no need to -- once again on the forums -- re-explain to someone such as yourself.

That's alright, you go ahead and strut all you like.

It is nothing more than sound and fury, signifying nothing.  A tale told by an idiot, so to speak.

Facts are one thing.  Interpretation to create a picture is quite another and requires that you have more imagination than you have so far displayed.

GL, HF & HSYBF!
OvO

You can't even figure out what facts are. There is a reason which is the lack of available brainpower. Which we are well aware you have no clue about most things in life, and you don't have the ability to explain anything.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users