Today's odd glitch #2

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Tao_Te_Hobbit #1 Posted Nov 22 2020 - 17:31

Major

• -Players-
  • 31355 battles
  • [TER] TER

Actually, both from yesterday, but at least one - and probably the other - are continuing.

This is an ongoing one.  Aslain's somehow "forgets" its config. 

I have the Friends indicator - it pops up a little green icon next to the in-game name of someone who's on my friends list.  Harmless, handy, fun...  One of the first things I check before battle starts - saves time from actually reading names.

Well, yesterday I looked, didn't see anything, and moved on to an excellent (though credit losing) game on Airfield.

After game get a message from a Well Known Local commenting on the good game.  I had even put a couple shots into him, though I didn't kill him.  No anonymizer - he clearly showed up in the Teams tab of the window.  But no green icon.

Ran Aslain's again and the box is checked ... so ... no idea.

8_Hussars #2 Posted Nov 22 2020 - 17:54

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 63409 battles

View PostTao_Te_Hobbit, on Nov 22 2020 - 09:31, said:

I have the Friends indicator - it pops up a little green icon next to the in-game name of someone who's on my friends list.  Harmless, handy, fun...  One of the first things I check before battle starts - saves time from actually reading names.

I so wish they would put this in Vanilla...

Tao_Te_Hobbit #3 Posted Nov 22 2020 - 18:43

Major

• -Players-
  • 31355 battles
  • [TER] TER

View Post8_Hussars, on Nov 22 2020 - 09:54, said:

I so wish they would put this in Vanilla...

It's one of the nicer trinkets, yes.  Like some of the variable battle results windows and vehicle carousel refribs...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users