• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Wolfenslaggen #21 Posted Nov 24 2020 - 06:15

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 34531 battles

1) Fire most of the map developers.

2) Delete most of the maps.

3) Bring back the old ones we actually liked.

xXTheGameAceXx #22 Posted Nov 24 2020 - 18:11

Captain

• -Players-
  • 16116 battles
  • [_WOO_] _WOO_

View Postoldewolfe, on Nov 23 2020 - 17:46, said:

Berlin I'm still Iffy on, finding it Hard to get a Good Game in on that one, but I also Hardly see it as it is to even really Look....      I Like what they did with Pearl River so far, feels like they did Open Up a lot of Places on that Map the weren't Open before...

Berlin I personally think just needs the brawling section expanded, and a little more protection on the bridge to give it better utility. Overall for brawls at least though, it's probably my current favorite city map. Needs to lose encounter though.

I normally either dislike a map, hate it, or simply tolerate it. Very few that I can say I actually enjoy or even look forward to. Pearl River is actually one that I look forward to now, and I feel is the kind of style they should be aiming for towards w/ other maps too. As a matter of fact, I think that may be one of the big keys to a good map: Plenty of places to explore and utilize.

ca009877 #23 Posted Nov 24 2020 - 18:22

Corporal

• Players
  • 53892 battles
I don't like the maps that have so much area unavailable for play,  The mountain ranges, the rubble buildings(whole blocks with no access in), big areas of water.  Gets dull when you are channeled into the same areas every time.

slavsickle #24 Posted Nov 24 2020 - 21:17

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 5483 battles
  • [RS] RS

90% if not more of maps on PC are literally two paths, with huge deaths zones in the middle. Bring back old maps that allowed you to go anywhere on the map. 

Problem with two path maps is that when its a lopsided steamroll, which happen to be every other game, the good team will storm one side and once one side is lost, allowing the aggressive team to control 75% of the map which will accelerate the steamroll further. 

I feel like the console had less steamrolls or battles that end in under 4 minutes because the maps dont follow the two path system. Console is trash in many ways but at least the maps are WAY better, at least in terms of design.

Also tagged with Maps, Discussion

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users