arty HE

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

spud_tuber #21 Posted Dec 03 2020 - 20:06

Major

• Players
  • 66388 battles

View PostReichmonk, on Dec 03 2020 - 11:14, said:

No disrespect meant. Do you honestly think that is it actually possible to balance out 500 tanks, all of which have completely different stats (aim, speed, alpha, turning, armor, etc)? I think that is it not possible, so I just deal with it. Adopt and overcome.

No, but they could do a better job of lopping off the heads that stick out,  and giving stepping stools to those which are too short.  As you say, they won't achieve perfect balance, but it is like WG isn't even seriously trying.

Maniac57c #22 Posted Dec 04 2020 - 02:27

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 2761 battles
  • [FUBU] FUBU

View Postspud_tuber, on Dec 03 2020 - 20:06, said:

No, but they could do a better job of lopping off the heads that stick out,  and giving stepping stools to those which are too short.  As you say, they won't achieve perfect balance, but it is like WG isn't even seriously trying.

People seem to miss the fact that WG does these things FOR A REASON.

They are EXPERTS at pushing the line between frustration caused spending and rage quitting. They are nowhere near as incompetent as most players seem to think.

They target tank addicts and they know their target audience extremely well. Just look at all the fanbois on here who leap to their defense anytime someone complains.

It's not that they are not trying....more like they simply are not doing things that WE would do. And since they have very different ideas of what the game should be than your average player, they seem to be doing it wrong to us players.

They may not be doing things WE want, but rest assured they ARE doing exactly what they think they need to get the desired results.

Incompetent devs don't make multi-million dollar yearly earnings and have games that last 10 years and counting

MGFranks #23 Posted Dec 04 2020 - 03:45

Major

• Players
  • 33655 battles
  • [2TAT] 2TAT

View PostTurtleboy567, on Dec 03 2020 - 09:49, said:

Recently I've been grinding to try and get my 279e through this grind I have had to reset most of my missions at least once because of arty or an HE spamming player which as we know is not very fun. Arty only does one thing, ruin the game for other people. What makes it so dynamic that it only shoots one tank the entire time, with a 40 second reload and a 15-20 second stun. The best part that tank that it is shooting isnt camping or slowing the game down, no. Its a tank on the frontline or a player trying to make a game winning move. Now having 3 arty per game is just way too much, It should be limited to 1 not 3 since the majority of say tier 8+ are 3 arty games. Then the HE spam IMO its only in the game for 2 reasons. The first being getting low HP kills on heavy armored tanks or arty. The second is for bad players to make them feel good about doing 300dmg without having to learn weak spots. 

Then off topic how in the world do I do this stupid mission Union-7 Is there anyone there? Like come on WG 3 internal modules or crew members 3 games in a row? What BS is this? Complete RNG, I have tried with SU-14-2, 268 VER 2, OBJ705A, 907, 430U. most of which do have deadeye as a crew perk. I do aim for crew spots/module spots. 

Whine harder. Arty players, the people who get it done with the worst class in the game by the way, live for your tears. Keep on.

Saydzhi #24 Posted Dec 04 2020 - 04:38

Captain

• -Players-
  • 1857 battles
  • [SHRKE] SHRKE
As a LT player that does spot and passive scout, it's disgusting what 3 arty can do to a tank when they focus it down.  I like the assist dmg, but I know it can't be fun for the player on the receiving end. I've always been in favor of limiting arty to 1 per side. 

Edited by Saydzhi, Dec 04 2020 - 04:38.

Also tagged with arty, HE

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users