Jump to content


Incoming! World of Tanks 10th Anniversary Art Book!

anniversary art book art

  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

DomoSapien #1 Posted Dec 14 2020 - 23:56

    Community Manager

  • Administrator
  • 15532 battles
  • 1,552
  • [WGA] WGA
  • Member since:
    12-28-2012

Tankers, 

I've been told that some technical issues I've been having with my forum account have been sorted, so I'm back from my recent forum hiatus to share some cool news with you:

We've partnered with Cook & Becker Publishing to release a limited edition run of our 10th Anniversary World of Tanks Art Book!

A perfect (albeit a little late) gift for the World of Tanks enthusiast in your life, it comes with a sweet 10th Anniversary Medal, Commemorative dogtag, and IS-7 poster (As well as the book itself and a cool collector's tin for the set)

 

Pre-orders are limited, with total quantity not exceeding 1750 Copies worldwide! We are also running a giveaway, which you can access via the article linked below.

 

Check out the unboxing video below:

 

Head over to the news portal for more info and purchasing options!


Edited by DomoSapien, Dec 15 2020 - 00:05.


Smokeader #2 Posted Dec 15 2020 - 00:11

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 11244 battles
  • 170
  • [KERR] KERR
  • Member since:
    04-14-2014
As per the name, wallet opened and Collector's Edition ordered.  This looks totally awesome.  Looking forward to giving a review.

KiltedAmerican #3 Posted Dec 15 2020 - 02:25

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 0 battles
  • 760
  • Member since:
    01-12-2020
The woman is kinda cute, too

warrends #4 Posted Dec 15 2020 - 02:31

    Major

  • Players
  • 24265 battles
  • 3,060
  • Member since:
    05-19-2011
I ordered one of each version months ago when they first announced this. Collector's Edition for me; Standard Edition for a tanking buddy / former clanmate / former coworker. They should arrive later this week. Very excited. They look beautiful.

Sturm_Schnitzel #5 Posted Dec 15 2020 - 07:03

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 32 battles
  • 222
  • Member since:
    11-25-2019
Hey Domo, while this is all going on can you inform WG marketing, management and dev team the very idea of crew 2.0 is an offensively steaming pile fecal encrusted flaming garbage? Thanks, we longtime fans and supporters of the game would appreciate it.:great:

KiltedAmerican #6 Posted Dec 15 2020 - 07:12

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 0 battles
  • 760
  • Member since:
    01-12-2020

View PostSturm_Schnitzel, on Dec 15 2020 - 01:03, said:

Hey Domo, while this is all going on can you inform WG marketing, management and dev team the very idea of crew 2.0 is an offensively steaming pile fecal encrusted flaming garbage? Thanks, we longtime fans and supporters of the game would appreciate it.:great:

 

Did you forget that WG was not deterred by that very same sentiment about Equipment 2.0 ?



Sturm_Schnitzel #7 Posted Dec 15 2020 - 09:12

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 32 battles
  • 222
  • Member since:
    11-25-2019

View PostKiltedAmerican, on Dec 14 2020 - 22:12, said:

 

Did you forget that WG was not deterred by that very same sentiment about Equipment 2.0 ?


Yeah, crew 2.0 is MUCH worse though. Many of us have invested WAY too much time and money to support 2.0. If it goes through, I quit. There's many other games out there I enjoy playing.



BalansWeeGee #8 Posted Dec 16 2020 - 00:28

    Major

  • Players
  • 20324 battles
  • 2,106
  • [GSKYO] GSKYO
  • Member since:
    04-20-2011
Ordered! 

Smokeader #9 Posted Dec 16 2020 - 20:26

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 11244 battles
  • 170
  • [KERR] KERR
  • Member since:
    04-14-2014
Interesting how those with the "negative" comments are posting using what appears to be a second account to hide their main, unless they are indeed as new to the game as their number of battles indicates and are just trolling in an immature, childish attempt to create "hate and discontent" among the folks who actually enjoy playing World of Tanks.

stalkervision #10 Posted Dec 17 2020 - 10:36

    Major

  • Players
  • 90219 battles
  • 10,410
  • Member since:
    11-12-2013

I believe my Sopranos collectors edition book is much better. :D

 

 8;38 time stamp.  

 

 



stalkervision #11 Posted Dec 17 2020 - 10:44

    Major

  • Players
  • 90219 battles
  • 10,410
  • Member since:
    11-12-2013

View PostWa11etWarrior, on Dec 16 2020 - 14:26, said:

Interesting how those with the "negative" comments are posting using what appears to be a second account to hide their main, unless they are indeed as new to the game as their number of battles indicates and are just trolling in an immature, childish attempt to create "hate and discontent" among the folks who actually enjoy playing World of Tanks.

 

 Please lighten up Lenard. You need not have such a thin skin. After all its only a game. We are not fighting a real war here. :) 

 

 The book is a nice idea for Christmas. I myself would like this..

 

 https://www.amazon.com/World-of-Tanks-Miniature-Game/dp/B08LNW6SZQ/ref=pd_sbs_21_7?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B08LNW6SZQ&pd_rd_r=3afbc786-c325-44f5-819a-8e5e81ca6f35&pd_rd_w=7NlMt&pd_rd_wg=vxNjK&pf_rd_p=ed1e2146-ecfe-435e-b3b5-d79fa072fd58&pf_rd_r=8ZPV90S393RRN34RGKDD&psc=1&refRID=8ZPV90S393RRN34RGKDD

 

 


Edited by stalkervision, Dec 17 2020 - 10:49.


corrado14 #12 Posted Dec 18 2020 - 05:56

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 82535 battles
  • 771
  • [1MWP] 1MWP
  • Member since:
    05-22-2011
Collector’s edition ordered.

Smokeader #13 Posted Dec 18 2020 - 08:48

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 11244 battles
  • 170
  • [KERR] KERR
  • Member since:
    04-14-2014

View Poststalkervision, on Dec 17 2020 - 04:44, said:

 

 Please lighten up Lenard. You need not have such a thin skin. After all its only a game. We are not fighting a real war here. :) 

 

 The book is a nice idea for Christmas. I myself would like this..

 

 https://www.amazon.com/World-of-Tanks-Miniature-Game/dp/B08LNW6SZQ/ref=pd_sbs_21_7?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B08LNW6SZQ&pd_rd_r=3afbc786-c325-44f5-819a-8e5e81ca6f35&pd_rd_w=7NlMt&pd_rd_wg=vxNjK&pf_rd_p=ed1e2146-ecfe-435e-b3b5-d79fa072fd58&pf_rd_r=8ZPV90S393RRN34RGKDD&psc=1&refRID=8ZPV90S393RRN34RGKDD

 

Faire enough Karen.  You are correct, it is indeed a game.







Also tagged with anniversary, art book, art

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users