arty pummeled unfair. must stop

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

SawUcomin #21 Posted Jan 06 2021 - 20:38

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 275 battles

View Postdominator_OwO, on Jan 03 2021 - 00:33, said:

Welcome to World Of Tanks. Nothing short of removing artillery (or at least the Shift key that makes it broken and godlike) will make us happy. But that will never happen.

I guess the same could be said for removing the autoloader feature on several tanks!

Arty is broken alright, but it is broken more for the SPG player than it is for the non player on the receiving end!!

SawUcomin #22 Posted Jan 06 2021 - 20:40

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 275 battles

View PostSgt_two, on Jan 03 2021 - 00:25, said:

Just came back from a defensive battle from city in Siegfried map. I just took a pummeling from TRIPLE arty without being able to hit a single target, in first 30 seconds. Triple arty breaks the game and makes it unplayable as a medium tank like FV4202.  Putting WG on notice, I Sgt_two, hereby will not spend another dime on this game, until you cease triple arty. Yes I am a tomato, and do not care what people think. Had been playing for fun, but it's getting un-fun. I suggest my fellow tankers take the same position, lest they be taken as suckers. Bought my last tank, this holiday season, until further notice. I have essentials. No skin off my back!

I too, will not spend another cent (and haven't) since WG broke the playability of SPG's.

Time to give SPG its ammo choices back!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users