feedback holiday ops 5x exp boosts removed upset

9 replies to this topic

Kontayes #1 Posted Jan 13 2021 - 01:55

Private

• -Players-
  • 3928 battles
  • [TCM] TCM

Log in today and play a few games and finally won a match and low and behold I placed top 10, but I find out that all 63 of my 5x Experience boosts have been removed from my account. As to this reason i can assume its because of the event being over but then I will point out the the holiday ops tank slots are still in place as well, even chucks slot is still there. On top of that the Holiday ops tank slots also keep the credits boost as well. Now with all these event based features still in place why did Wargaming feel it required to removed my rightfully earned boosters from my fair snow maidens?

So I request that this be fixed real quick because I was expecting on those beautiful 5x experience boosts for my EBR 90. Them as a company are not losing anything for letting the players keep their exp boosts infact it may even make the players like you all more and want to play longer, because right now looking at 10+ defeats per victory when im placing top 5 each game at tier 9 games I was really enjoying the 5x exp boosts. That is all and i hope this issue is fixed. There was no reason to remove them so there should be no reason to not give them back.

GeorgePreddy #2 Posted Jan 13 2021 - 03:00

Major

• Players
  • 14680 battles

Live & learn... or not.

heavymetal1967 #3 Posted Jan 13 2021 - 03:36

Major

• Players
  • 80515 battles
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO

View PostKontayes, on Jan 12 2021 - 19:55, said:

Log in today and play a few games and finally won a match and low and behold I placed top 10, but I find out that all 63 of my 5x Experience boosts have been removed from my account. As to this reason i can assume its because of the event being over but then I will point out the the holiday ops tank slots are still in place as well, even chucks slot is still there. On top of that the Holiday ops tank slots also keep the credits boost as well. Now with all these event based features still in place why did Wargaming feel it required to removed my rightfully earned boosters from my fair snow maidens?

So I request that this be fixed real quick because I was expecting on those beautiful 5x experience boosts for my EBR 90. Them as a company are not losing anything for letting the players keep their exp boosts infact it may even make the players like you all more and want to play longer, because right now looking at 10+ defeats per victory when im placing top 5 each game at tier 9 games I was really enjoying the 5x exp boosts. That is all and i hope this issue is fixed. There was no reason to remove them so there should be no reason to not give them back.

Working as intended and ANNOUNCED.

https://worldoftanks.com/en/news/game-events/holiday-ops-2021-regulations/

https://worldoftanks.com/en/news/game-events/holiday-ops-2021-ends/

Kontayes #4 Posted Jan 13 2021 - 03:51

Private

• -Players-
  • 3928 battles
  • [TCM] TCM

Having just read through both those links, nowhere does it state the 5x Experience boosters will be removed, even so the event was more or less "extended" till end of the month so having the boosts last until then is also an acceptable response instead of removing them. Unless I overlooked something in those two posts of it saying the experience boosts will be removed and it can be pointed out to me, my initial post of them returning the 5x experience boosts remains a justified annoyance.

_W_R_A_I_T_H_ #5 Posted Jan 13 2021 - 03:55

Major

• Players
  • 52957 battles
I ran through all of mine except the Somua, but it's still there.  I have one left.  You sure they were removed?  Usually they have no expiration.  I remember I had Lowe 5x's that was there for 4-6 months.  

Edited by _W_R_A_I_T_H_, Jan 13 2021 - 03:56.

Projectile_Misfired #6 Posted Jan 13 2021 - 03:57

Major

• Players
  • 39366 battles
OP, a day or two after the Advent Calendar ended, WG moved those x5 missions to the "Other Missions" section of your Missions tab. Try checking there to see if you still have them.

Kontayes #7 Posted Jan 13 2021 - 04:22

Private

• -Players-
  • 3928 battles
  • [TCM] TCM

View PostProjectile_Misfired, on Jan 12 2021 - 18:57, said:

OP, a day or two after the Advent Calendar ended, WG moved those x5 missions to the "Other Missions" section of your Missions tab. Try checking there to see if you still have them.

Thanks for the tip, i checked and I only have the shoot the sheriff mission for 250gold.

View Post_W_R_A_I_T_H_, on Jan 12 2021 - 18:55, said:

I ran through all of mine except the Somua, but it's still there.  I have one left.  You sure they were removed?  Usually they have no expiration.  I remember I had Lowe 5x's that was there for 4-6 months.  

I am 90% sure they removed upwards of 63 5x experience boosts, but getting a win to check again is proving difficult.

Edit: Placed third and left match with 947 exp, no bonus was added so i am now 100% sure they removed all 63 of my 5x snow maiden boosts

Edited by Kontayes, Jan 13 2021 - 04:34.

heavymetal1967 #8 Posted Jan 13 2021 - 04:40

Major

• Players
  • 80515 battles
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO

View PostKontayes, on Jan 12 2021 - 21:51, said:

Having just read through both those links, nowhere does it state the 5x Experience boosters will be removed, even so the event was more or less "extended" till end of the month so having the boosts last until then is also an acceptable response instead of removing them. Unless I overlooked something in those two posts of it saying the experience boosts will be removed and it can be pointed out to me, my initial post of them returning the 5x experience boosts remains a justified annoyance.

My mistake I misread your post, I was referring to the Maiden x5s.  Per Projectile x5 missions are under the last or "other" tab.  Both tank specific and universal ones are there. 

Even if you haven't won a match the tab should be there.  The counter should show the number remaining even if you haven't won a match yet, but you have to click that tab and open it.   Not 100% sure on the universals.  But I've got several tank specific ones that I haven't ran a game in and they don't show on the mission box until I click them and open each one.

If they are missing then something is definitely wrong and they should fix it.  File a ticket as no one can help you here.  Upper left corner of the forum "player support" then "contact support" at the bottom.

Good luck.

Kontayes #9 Posted Jan 13 2021 - 04:48

Private

• -Players-
  • 3928 battles
  • [TCM] TCM

View Postheavymetal1967, on Jan 12 2021 - 19:40, said:

My mistake I misread your post, I was referring to the Maiden x5s.  Per Projectile x5 missions are under the last or "other" tab.  Both tank specific and universal ones are there. 

Even if you haven't won a match the tab should be there.  The counter should show the number remaining even if you haven't won a match yet, but you have to click that tab and open it.   Not 100% sure on the universals.  But I've got several tank specific ones that I haven't ran a game in and they don't show on the mission box until I click them and open each one.

If they are missing then something is definitely wrong and they should fix it.  File a ticket as no one can help you here.  Upper left corner of the forum "player support" then "contact support" at the bottom.

Good luck.

Thank you for the clear response, a ticket as been submitted.

GeorgePreddy #10 Posted Jan 15 2021 - 03:18

Major

• Players
  • 14680 battles

I used all of mine as I got them, so, no problem for me... hope you (Kontayes) get whatever you should get from your submitted ticket !

Reply to this topic

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

Also tagged with feedback, holiday ops, 5x, exp, boosts, removed, upset

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users