Incoming! 1.11 Common Test 2 is now available.

KRZY

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

KRZYBooP #1 Posted Jan 15 2021 - 04:07

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 4846 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

Howdy Boom Jockeys!

The second iteration of the CT is now live for players to check out!

Click HEREfor more information. 

KiltedAmerican #2 Posted Jan 15 2021 - 04:22

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 0 battles
Glad they're always fixing those technical issues ... :)

enjineer #3 Posted Jan 15 2021 - 05:30

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 47827 battles
  • [-CMF-] -CMF-
How about stop making it so easy to advance through the tech trees?  Too many players at high tiers with no clue how to even play the damn game.

Crazy___Canuck #4 Posted Jan 15 2021 - 06:55

Captain

• -Players-
  • 35896 battles
  • [-NHL-] -NHL-

View Postenjineer, on Jan 15 2021 - 05:30, said:

How about stop making it so easy to advance through the tech trees?  Too many players at high tiers with no clue how to even play the damn game.

Good luck with that..........as the saying goes 'the horses have left the barn'

28beers #5 Posted Jan 15 2021 - 13:24

Corporal

• Players
  • 110218 battles
  • [OMIT] OMIT
Just like crew 2.0.  Makes it easier for clueless players to advance but never get to learn the game or get better. 

genegx #6 Posted Jan 15 2021 - 13:40

Sergeant

• Players
  • 5912 battles
  • [CBKS] CBKS

View Postenjineer, on Jan 14 2021 - 23:30, said:

The bigger problem with this is that you can’t test the tier 8 or 9  because of of the “Russian Rush” to tier 10. So in reality you are limited to tier 10 even if you want to check out and play lower tier tanks. Happens every time. Nothing but tier 10 after the first two days.

dillonm #7 Posted Jan 15 2021 - 17:05

Corporal

• Players
  • 35937 battles
  • [56TH] 56TH
it still shows tanks alive after they have been killed....its a pain in the as.s

Edited by dillonm, Jan 15 2021 - 17:06.

KOOLSLAYER #8 Posted Jan 16 2021 - 10:01

Private

• Players
  • 7489 battles
  • [RWP] RWP

I thought that was BS too,. then you can max skill the crews no problem. Don't get me wrong I got caught up getting lower tiers in lines I was running got bulldozed over didn't finish the last test. This time I blitz researched straight to tier 10's, no coin is needed to check out where to next.in real time game. Get to tier 9  then stuck, tier 10's are 600k+ and then equip. another what 1.8 m on heavies  800k+ class 2 equip then you can't get demount kits in either game. Yes the new feature are good, but this thing where they got us over barrel and MAKE you spend gold to demount equip. that are laughing all the way to bank. Been playin  since '03 , played several other big name games and i can't remember a one that had a main featu.re and  ONLY way to get is to pay real dineroo's . Oh then you ask and they say GET as reward in battles BS think I've seen and gotten 2-3 . worst then the all elusive sheriff or gold tank supposedly that they advertise and  missions most never see or play.. You can't be a non paying player any more , when grinding mid line between 6-9 when cost of everything jumps and u need to sell a tank to keep playin but you can't demount equip to use again?? so you have to except only getting half price or destroy. ok sorry bout the whining just seeing so many long time players leaving here lately and letting these buttholes ruin a good game cause there afraid to learn how to play so they don't die but cuss you if you don't put ur [edited]on the line to save them. whole team go to one side i won';bt play my arty 8-12 est no support or team work. So how wot's likes what they're doing, GETTING RICH tapped that kid market and saying screw the real players and integrity of a once great game. Peace Out!!

Edited by KOOLSLAYER, Jan 16 2021 - 10:21.

AntonioAndolini #9 Posted Jan 17 2021 - 19:39

Private

• -Players-
  • 66665 battles
  • [69CBR] 69CBR

In the new test server, it takes a really long time to get into battle (2 - 4 minutes+); I could NEVER get into battle with the new tier 7 Italian heavy; ping spikes during battle cause controls to lock up and the gun handling to mess up (even with 4+ skill crew).

I wonder what the real target audience is.  WOT keeps adding "features" that don't improve the game but, improve WOT's profit margin (tank skins / mediocre premium tanks / equipment replacement costing gold/ etc...).

The 'rules' for sportsmanship and 'toxicity reduction' are, apparently rarely enforced in meaningful ways.  There are still way too many toxic turds playing as anarchists and NOT teammates.

KOOLSLAYER #10 Posted Jan 18 2021 - 07:20

Private

• Players
  • 7489 battles
  • [RWP] RWP

View Postenjineer, on Jan 14 2021 - 23:30, said:

I will say I'm guilty  and increase skills max before tanks enter 1st battle. But it's still better quality then random at certain times everyday. Bout 1-2 am - 6am est NA. Won't take my BC= 155-55  no suppor.t. 

I really like the new Platooning  Board. Wish could take 7 of these TANKS to that new portal  ORDER OF WAR

Edited by KOOLSLAYER, Jan 18 2021 - 07:22.

FireToast #11 Posted Jan 20 2021 - 21:56

Corporal

• Players
  • 29546 battles
  • [SOYUZ] SOYUZ
The new Italian heavies seem to be fairly balanced up to tier 9. Their guns, armor and speed are all decent enough to stand against same tier opponents, but the tier 10 just seems too weak. The armor on the Rinocerante simply cannot hold up against any tier 10 gun no matter what angle you put it at, this problem is made worse by the very poor gun. While the alpha damage is good the reload is longer than even 15cm guns that deal 140 more damage, and that's on the first shell of the magazine. On top of that the gun handling of the tank makes it difficult to even make use of the gun seeing as you will need to quickly take shots to avoid getting penetrated through your poor armor. While it's good that the tank is not too powerful it could use a bit of tuning to make it actually competitive with other tier 10s. Either a bit more armor or better DPM on the gun would go a long way towards making the tank useful and not just a very mediocre tank like the Pz. VII or the FV 215b.

Also tagged with KRZY

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users