Campaign Server Issues - Compensation?

clan wars campaign servers

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Poll: Poll (76 members have cast votes)

Were you negatively affected by server issues?

1. yes (62 votes [81.58%])

Percentage of vote: 81.58%

2. no (14 votes [18.42%])

Percentage of vote: 18.42%

Vote Guests cannot vote Hide poll

Tilith #1 Posted Jan 25 2021 - 08:52

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 32827 battles
  • [-ZOO-] -ZOO-

To my understanding a lot of clans were screwed over by the servers either dying mid-match or not letting players transfer from SA, from what I know Youjo was affected heavily by the SA server problems. 

So with the multiple server issues, and the delay of campaign can we expect to see additional tanks to gain? Im not sure if WG has made any posts about this yet.

Tyriant #2 Posted Jan 25 2021 - 08:54

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 22971 battles
  • [-DSS-] -DSS-
this feature never showed up also.  i waited and did not trade my clan fame points in for research points until after the 6th day.  

Clans will be provided with options to invest Clan Fame Points into Research Points at a special, improved exchange rate if the following condition has been met: a Clan plays battles for at least 5 days in the event without performing any Investment. 

In this case, on the sixth day, the clan will receive a special Investment offer granting 50% more Research Points. The offer will remain available for 24 hours and will be made to a Clan only once during the event.                  this never even popped up.       so wargaming screwed me, if i knew this would have not popped. and offered us a 50% trade in after 6 days, i would have traded my clan fame points in sooner.  so wargaming screwed my clan, when i had no choice but to trade my clan fame points in, i only got 1% trade in, not the 50% trade in.  Like i said, if you look at my clan log page, we left the global map on day 6th in the morning, no offer.    The clan has invested 1515   in 1530 Research Points. Total amount of Research Points: 1607  if they would have gave us the 50% bonus they promised, we should have gotten 2,272 research points. so they screwed my guys out of 757 research points.   Those could have gave us 65% boost after each battle and not 45%. 

0Aim #3 Posted Jan 25 2021 - 14:20

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 5357 battles
  • [TRY] TRY
I mean, it affected all Clans, and they took away all Techs gained by Clans from it. Honestly, there is no need for compensation.

lordsheen #4 Posted Jan 25 2021 - 14:47

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 98308 battles

Agreed. No compensation is needed, but it would be nice if they changed it from being the top 3150 players can buy a tank for 4k bonds to the top 3622 players so that I could save 30k bonds :hiding:

Edited by lordsheen, Jan 25 2021 - 14:49.

Kharah_reppinNLD #5 Posted Jan 25 2021 - 15:07

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 15065 battles
  • [5HTTR] 5HTTR

View Postlordsheen, on Jan 25 2021 - 15:47, said:

Agreed. No compensation is needed, but it would be nice if they changed it from being the top 3150 players can buy a tank for 4k bonds to the top 3622 players so that I could save 30k bonds :hiding:

Should have played more and/or better.

RealBattousai #6 Posted Jan 25 2021 - 15:25

Captain

• Players
  • 55541 battles
  • [ENRGY] ENRGY

View PostTilith, on Jan 25 2021 - 02:52, said:

To my understanding a lot of clans were screwed over by the servers either dying mid-match or not letting players transfer from SA, from what I know Youjo was affected heavily by the SA server problems. 

So with the multiple server issues, and the delay of campaign can we expect to see additional tanks to gain? Im not sure if WG has made any posts about this yet.

Or alternatively, when WG bans the cheating clans, make sure you remove rewards from ALL the players not just the fake officer accounts they set up every campaign knowing full well they expect to cheat and get those officer accounts removed while their mains still keep the rewards.

There is no way the players in the match didn't know they were using cheats, we all know who they are despite repeated name changes, that should free up more tanks for the honest clans.

t8z5h3 #7 Posted Jan 25 2021 - 15:35

Captain

• -Players-
  • 46219 battles
  • [C_C_G] C_C_G

View PostRealBattousai, on Jan 25 2021 - 10:25, said:

Or alternatively, when WG bans the cheating clans, make sure you remove rewards from ALL the players not just the fake officer accounts they set up every campaign knowing full well they expect to cheat and get those officer accounts removed while their mains still keep the rewards.

There is no way the players in the match didn't know they were using cheats, we all know who they are despite repeated name changes, that should free up more tanks for the honest clans.

Honestly top players don’t need cheats. 

_Senor_Meow #8 Posted Jan 25 2021 - 15:41

Captain

• Players
  • 19290 battles
  • [REBEL] REBEL
Definitely affected us, as half the clan was stuck on the SA server and after the 7 pm battles, we couldn't field teams for the USC. Also for some reason during the campaign, I kept having to reinstall the game client every time I tried to load tanks, starting that same night.

RealBattousai #9 Posted Jan 25 2021 - 16:36

Captain

• Players
  • 55541 battles
  • [ENRGY] ENRGY

View Postt8z5h3, on Jan 25 2021 - 09:35, said:

Honestly top players don’t need cheats. 

I'm not talking about the top players, everyone who knows, knows which clan I am talking about, I don't want to get WG's knickers in a knot by naming and shaming.

Let's just say they get caught cheating every campaign, yet only the throw away officer accounts get sanctioned, so they keep cheating.

vekst #10 Posted Jan 25 2021 - 18:25

Corporal

• Players
  • 26823 battles
  • [ASTER] ASTER

View PostRealBattousai, on Jan 25 2021 - 10:36, said:

I'm not talking about the top players, everyone who knows, knows which clan I am talking about, I don't want to get WG's knickers in a knot by naming and shaming.

Let's just say they get caught cheating every campaign, yet only the throw away officer accounts get sanctioned, so they keep cheating.

the traditional purge

it isnt a campaign without them being yeeted

_nitzy_ #11 Posted Jan 25 2021 - 19:59

Corporal

• Players
  • 41195 battles
  • [FINES] FINES
I personally missed 3 matches during that time because my account wouldn't fully login to SA and then got locked out of the NA server because it was saying I was logged into SA.  I missed out on a tank by less than 548 fame.  It might have mattered in my case.

HenRock #12 Posted Jan 25 2021 - 21:40

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 19600 battles
  • [SIMP] SIMP

I participated in the Renaissance Global Map Event.  During that event, my clan: SIMP played several battles on the South American Server.  There was a day during the event where the Server was down and we could not get in to play crucial battles.  There were also many other times where it would take over 2 minutes to log into the South American Server.  These delays cost us the ability to get our full teams into the battles as well. 
I am trying to put together the required components to create the Chieftain/T95.  If I would have been able to get into our battles on the South American server, there is a high chance I would have gotten enough materials.
I feel this situation is very frustrating and should be resolved.  Is there any way I could get the tank as compensation for the server crashing and stopping me?

I also have seen many in the clan frustrated and our battle callers avoided the SA server during the campaign after the problem which further prevented fame towards the tank.

I wish you guys would raise the tanks handed out to 3600 for the frustration as you have done in the past!

After all, this costs the company (WarGaming) nothing and gives more encouragement to join in on fun challenging gameplay at tier 10.

Thank you,

HenRock

Edited by HenRock, Jan 25 2021 - 21:50.

G1bby #13 Posted Jan 25 2021 - 21:56

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 34046 battles
  • [REL-A] REL-A

View PostHenRock, on Jan 25 2021 - 12:40, said:

I participated in the Renaissance Global Map Event.  During that event, my clan: SIMP played several battles on the South American Server.  There was a day during the event where the Server was down and we could not get in to play crucial battles.  There were also many other times where it would take over 2 minutes to log into the South American Server.  These delays cost us the ability to get our full teams into the battles as well. 
I am trying to put together the required components to create the Chieftain/T95.  If I would have been able to get into our battles on the South American server, there is a high chance I would have gotten enough materials.
I feel this situation is very frustrating and should be resolved.  Is there any way I could get the tank as compensation for the server crashing and stopping me?

I also have seen many in the clan frustrated and our battle callers avoided the SA server during the campaign after the problem which further prevented fame towards the tank.

I wish you guys would raise the tanks handed out to 3600 for the frustration as you have done in the past!

After all, this costs the company (WarGaming) nothing and gives more encouragement to join in on fun challenging gameplay at tier 10.

Thank you,

HenRock

Sounds like a great idea WG!  What say you?

churchill50 #14 Posted Jan 25 2021 - 22:09

Major

• -Players-
  • 22742 battles
  • [5HTTR] 5HTTR

WG just posted their response:

http://forum.worldof...-to-114-outage/

Also tagged with clan wars, campaign, servers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users