• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Serious_Lee_Hungwell #1 Posted Feb 01 2021 - 02:18

Sergeant

• Players
  • 75140 battles
  • [BWSO] BWSO

two of the things that seem to piss off most players in this game are:

The RNG - I just bounced off of three soft vehicles with my strv s1.  I too am not a fan of the rng.  It seems rather pathetic at best.  Then I got penned by an IS II while he was on the move and I was have hidden by a rock and bushes...not once but twice.  wthis that about WG???  I bounced off his tracks and his side plate twice... pathetic rng to say the least.  Maybe focus on RNG a bit more and less on making tanks pretty!

The Physics - rocks that apparently are made of ice and hold you there until you are shot dead... sliding down a rock face and losing 7/8ths of your health... great fun for all...  WG really needs to address these issues since it appears to be some of the largest contentious issues in the game and in the forum.  

Honorary mention - MM - yup it sucks!  6-11 K players vs noobs in most games that result in a blowout both in pubs and in events... more great fun for all .... NOT!

Don't hold your breath waiting for any of this to get fixed.  You'll die quicker than getting stuck on downspout on the side of house (ya know, the house beside the one you can drive through).

Maybe just maybe if the stupid shrills stopped supporting blindly in the forum, more people made comments about what WG could do to improve the game, it might actually get fixed.  At least that what they tell you!

TastyPastry #2 Posted Feb 01 2021 - 02:22

Major

• Players
  • 34429 battles
  • [GIVUP] GIVUP

Yes, the RNG is bad. Ideally, there would be zero penetration RNG. RNG for bloom is a necessarily evil, and I'm okay with damage RNG. 

The physics engine was the worst decision WG made in my opinion in the past several years. They're running two engines, one which takes care of vehicle physics and the other which takes care of hitboxes, which means the two often don't align properly. 

I think MM is fine. Most games are blowouts not because of player skill differences, but rather because games tend to snowball by design. 

I_QQ_4_U #3 Posted Feb 01 2021 - 02:39

Major

• Players
  • 28138 battles
While annoying at times the physics is far down the list of problem. RNG is RNG, don't really have a problem with it either. The big things for me is the camera bug, a better replay viewer that doesn't require you to shut down the game and a toggle for the aim assist. Maybe hiring some native English speakers to translate missions etc.

_Tsavo_ #4 Posted Feb 01 2021 - 02:39

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 50201 battles
  • [GPARD] GPARD

I've been soap rocked more than a few times (plus rocks hidden in bushes that turn me turtle) 

But I appreciate that we all get the same MM and RNG, all aboard that pain train, baby! 

Projectile_Misfired #5 Posted Feb 01 2021 - 02:47

Major

• Players
  • 39469 battles

View Post_Tsavo_, on Feb 01 2021 - 01:39, said:

I've been soap rocked more than a few times (plus rocks hidden in bushes that turn me turtle

But I appreciate that we all get the same MM and RNG, all aboard that pain train, baby! 

Lol. I hit one of those hidden rocks on Sand River. At the speed I was going, it not only 'turtled' me, but sent me high enough in the air to make me ammo-rack myself when I landed.

GeorgePreddy #6 Posted Feb 01 2021 - 03:06

Major

• Players
  • 14680 battles

2 concerns that will make most players hate this game

Maniac57c #7 Posted Feb 01 2021 - 03:16

Captain

• Players
  • 2907 battles
  • [FUBU] FUBU

View PostGeorgePreddy, on Feb 01 2021 - 03:06, said:

2 concerns that will make most players hate this game

This has not been my experience.

Every singe person I tried to get involved in WoT quit after a couple days of the snot bubble idiot instafail blowouts where one team can't pen a paper bag and the reds have laser guided nukes.

Out of 7 or 8 people, all veteran gamers, all who loved the idea of tank fights, not ONE stuck around.

Only the tank addicts or casuals like me are willing to put up with the RNG silliness.

Edited by Maniac57c, Feb 01 2021 - 03:17.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users