Jump to content


Incoming: European quartet premium shop offers


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

stabbymckill #1 Posted Feb 05 2021 - 18:27

    Community Intern

  • Administrator
  • 1234 battles
  • 86
  • [WGA] WGA
  • Member since:
    09-27-2013

Good morning Tankers,

 

February continues with offers on four premium vehicle bundles from the shop. 

 

-Bretagne Panther

 

-Cromwell B

 

-Lorraine 40 t

 

 

-FV1066 Senlac

 

The special "Foe to Friend" and "Fire Support" bundles come with 100% fully trained "zero-skill" crews with brothers in arms perks, additional garage slots, camos, and more. Special pricing on these bundles will run from today Feb 5 until Feb 15.  Full details on these packages and more available here.



nuclearguy931 #2 Posted Feb 05 2021 - 18:30

    Major

  • Players
  • 89666 battles
  • 12,256
  • [UMM] UMM
  • Member since:
    08-16-2011
Make them available in-game for gold purchase and we'll talk.

rookiecan #3 Posted Feb 05 2021 - 18:39

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 28580 battles
  • 195
  • [M-I-T] M-I-T
  • Member since:
    11-29-2012

View Postnuclearguy931, on Feb 05 2021 - 12:30, said:

Make them available in-game for gold purchase and we'll talk.

 

^^^This and I'd be interested.....How have you been Nuclear :)



Cowcat137 #4 Posted Feb 05 2021 - 20:42

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 20783 battles
  • 9,562
  • Member since:
    08-17-2015
BIA crews ? You're giving them the Thanos snap at the end of the month aren't you?

Suicidal_Enemy #5 Posted Feb 05 2021 - 20:43

    Major

  • Players
  • 51422 battles
  • 2,630
  • [2M8TA] 2M8TA
  • Member since:
    12-01-2013
I'll keep my money but thanks anyways.

gpc_4 #6 Posted Feb 05 2021 - 21:12

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 48440 battles
  • 6,202
  • [DHO-X] DHO-X
  • Member since:
    07-06-2014

View Poststabbymckill, on Feb 05 2021 - 18:27, said:

 

The special "Foe to Friend" and "Fire Support" bundles come with 100% fully trained "zero-skill" crews with brothers in arms perks, additional garage slots, camos, and more. Special pricing on these bundles will run from today Feb 5 until Feb 15.  Full details on these packages and more available here.

This seems rather misleading as the crew with 0th skill BIA is only the Bromwell crew. All Bromwell offers have a 0th skill crew listed, and the offer combined with the Bretagne Panther has a 100% crew for the Panther and a 0th skill BIA crew for the Bromwell.



Cowcat137 #7 Posted Feb 05 2021 - 22:47

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 20783 battles
  • 9,562
  • Member since:
    08-17-2015

View Postgpc_4, on Feb 05 2021 - 21:12, said:

This seems rather misleading as the crew with 0th skill BIA is only the Bromwell crew. All Bromwell offers have a 0th skill crew listed, and the offer combined with the Bretagne Panther has a 100% crew for the Panther and a 0th skill BIA crew for the Bromwell.

He's right Stabby, you made an error.



madogthefirst #8 Posted Feb 06 2021 - 01:29

    Major

  • Players
  • 26977 battles
  • 10,376
  • [GFLC] GFLC
  • Member since:
    12-28-2011
If you want a premium Panther get the Pudel, skip the smelly frenchman.

LeaveIT2Beaver #9 Posted Feb 06 2021 - 21:53

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 40801 battles
  • 10,688
  • [ZAYIN] ZAYIN
  • Member since:
    07-04-2014

View Postmadogthefirst, on Feb 05 2021 - 19:29, said:

If you want a premium Panther get the Pudel, skip the smelly frenchman.

View Postmadogthefirst, on Feb 05 2021 - 19:29, said:

If you want a premium Panther get the Pudel, skip the smelly frenchman.

 

 

Oh dat Lorr gun though....

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users