• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

nuclearguy931 #21 Posted Feb 23 2021 - 18:22

Major

• Players
  • 89666 battles
  • [UMM] UMM

View PostKRZYBooP, on Feb 23 2021 - 11:19, said:

Check out our Showdown Saturday challenge that happens every week. You beat the score and get credit, XP, crew XP boosters. In addition to 500 gold or bonds with 3 days premium. 

Since when did it jump to 500 gold? If that's the case I feel like I've been ripped off doing it now for some time and only getting 300?

wildcat18 #22 Posted Feb 23 2021 - 19:01

Captain

• Players
  • 15549 battles
Back in the day when I needed credits I would play a tank that had a good credit ratio and that I did well in and just play the crap out of it and earn credits. When that was not enough, I would buy a premium tank that made good credits and play the crap out of that. I would say my first choice is better cause its free.

Suicidal_Enemy #23 Posted Feb 23 2021 - 23:46

Major

• Players
  • 51422 battles
  • [2M8TA] 2M8TA

View Postwildcat18, on Feb 23 2021 - 14:01, said:

Back in the day when I needed credits I would play a tank that had a good credit ratio and that I did well in and just play the crap out of it and earn credits. When that was not enough, I would buy a premium tank that made good credits and play the crap out of that. I would say my first choice is better cause its free.

Stop playing with crap you'll get dirty o.0

Carlos_dfc #24 Posted Feb 24 2021 - 00:40

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 364 battles

View PostSkyspartan, on Feb 22 2021 - 15:19, said:

i am scraping for credits should i sell my low tier premiums or buy credits?

Have you checked your custom exterior elements - such as decals, inscriptions etc....?

You get given all sorts of stuff over time, and some of it can be sold for credits - I discovered this when  my EU account was at around 2,500 battles - After I'd sold all the stuff I don't use, I'd made literally millions of credits.

BoghieWanKanobie #25 Posted Feb 24 2021 - 00:58

Major

• -Players-
  • 11106 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

SkySpartan,

I'm kinda in the same boat right now - and, that is a rare thing for me.  What you might look at doing is finding three/four tanks within the Tier V - VIII range that:

1. You do well in - Winning definitely has an XP/CrewXP bonus, but I think it also provides a credit bonus as well
  2. You DO NOT have to spam premium rounds - uh, self explanatory
  3. Where the standard round is relatively inexpensive and relatively useful
  4. Also, hopefully it is a Premium vehicle - premium vehicles have a credit bonus
  5. And, finally, your selection(s) should also have already been properly equipped - a major expense.

A corollary to this is:  During the timeframe you are grinding credits avoid those tanks you seem to enjoy, but don't win in or that require gold, large consumables or food.

Take a peek at your tanks in ClanTools to help you decide.

In the end, finding the right stable of vehicles for credit grinding is a personal decision.  Most folks, for example, mint credits in the T29.  I'm not certain I do.

Edited by BoghieWanKanobie, Feb 24 2021 - 01:09.

Skyspartan #26 Posted Feb 25 2021 - 21:21

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 1263 battles

View PostBoghieWanKanobie, on Feb 24 2021 - 00:58, said:

SkySpartan,

I'm kinda in the same boat right now - and, that is a rare thing for me.  What you might look at doing is finding three/four tanks within the Tier V - VIII range that:

1. You do well in - Winning definitely has an XP/CrewXP bonus, but I think it also provides a credit bonus as well
  2. You DO NOT have to spam premium rounds - uh, self explanatory
  3. Where the standard round is relatively inexpensive and relatively useful
  4. Also, hopefully it is a Premium vehicle - premium vehicles have a credit bonus
  5. And, finally, your selection(s) should also have already been properly equipped - a major expense.

A corollary to this is:  During the timeframe you are grinding credits avoid those tanks you seem to enjoy, but don't win in or that require gold, large consumables or food.

Take a peek at your tanks in ClanTools to help you decide.

In the end, finding the right stable of vehicles for credit grinding is a personal decision.  Most folks, for example, mint credits in the T29.  I'm not certain I do.

i am working on getting a t29 since my m6 is fun 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users