Incoming! Crew 2.0 details is live in the sandbox now.

KRZY

• Please log in to reply
274 replies to this topic

KRZYBooP #1 Posted Feb 23 2021 - 18:55

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 4833 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

Howdy Boom Jockeys!

The test runs from now until 28Feb21

To join the test click HEREto download the client.

Install the Sandbox client by launching the downloaded file. If you're running the Game Center for the first time, you'll have to authorize and restart the downloaded installation file.
Wait until the Sandbox client is downloaded and installed.
Open the World of Tanks tab, select World of Tanks Sandbox, and click Play.

THIS IS JUST A TEST

No need to go Bananas nothing is final so please be sure to leave your feedback/ bugs on the proper thread.

More information on other goodies and stuff you can get for helping out can be found in this Article.

If you leave feedback (good or bad) you will get entered to win one of Ten Ratpack 2D styles head to this forum and leave your constructive criticism there.

Edited by KRZYBooP, Feb 23 2021 - 22:11.

Nick_GoVols #2 Posted Feb 23 2021 - 19:04

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 33633 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU
Could we get a password reset link for those who can't login? The current link it sends you to does not work, which is http://forum-sandbox.worldoftanks.com/

NateRocko #3 Posted Feb 23 2021 - 19:18

Major

• -Players-
  • 3524 battles
  • [KTSHA] KTSHA

[ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°]

Edited by NateRocko, Feb 23 2021 - 19:19.

icbrainy #4 Posted Feb 23 2021 - 19:24

Corporal

• Players
  • 11076 battles
  • [CKB] CKB

View PostKRZYBooP, on Feb 23 2021 - 17:55, said:

THIS IS JUST A TEST

No need to go Bananas nothing is final so please be sure to leave your feedback/ bugs on the proper thread.

Let's face it, in one form or another, it's going to be forced down our throats just like what happened on WoT Console which reportedly wasn't received well, and don't yous tell the community what it should and shouldn't be getting anxious about.

Nothing at all on the official news page states that if feedback is sufficiently negative it won't go live at all, that's deliberately misleading on use of the word "test" as far as the English language is concerned.

Insanefriend #5 Posted Feb 23 2021 - 19:46

Major

• Players
  • 55733 battles
  • [RDDT] RDDT

KRZYBooP!

Query is it possible to signup for the survey without playing the 10 or so odd matches required for the missions on the sandbox?  Unlike the HE shell changes most of these major changes are in the garage.  The slight changes to the soft stats in battle don't really effect ones ability to play around with most of the changes in the garage and provide feedback on that element of the change.  

corrado14 #6 Posted Feb 23 2021 - 19:55

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 78791 battles
Ty WG for screwing players over who have multiple crews with 6+ skills, the compensation is negligible. If this gets implemented you can say good bye to a large portion of your dedicated paying player base.

omi5cron #7 Posted Feb 23 2021 - 20:02

Major

• Players
  • 30854 battles
  • [THUGZ] THUGZ

why cant i post in FEEDBACK area?

EDIT: i can GUESS why they dont want MY feedback...

Edited by omi5cron, Feb 23 2021 - 20:03.

tod914 #8 Posted Feb 23 2021 - 20:03

Major

• Players
  • 70508 battles

View Postcorrado14, on Feb 23 2021 - 13:55, said:

Ty WG for screwing players over who have multiple crews with 6+ skills, the compensation is negligible. If this gets implemented you can say good bye to a large portion of your dedicated paying player base.

That's essentially the only thing that will get their attention.

DrWho_ #9 Posted Feb 23 2021 - 20:08

Major

• -Players-
  • 37881 battles
  • [B-S-B] B-S-B

View PostKRZYBooP, on Feb 23 2021 - 18:55, said:

Howdy Boom Jockeys!

The test runs from now until 28Feb21

To join the test click HEREto download the client.

Install the Sandbox client by launching the downloaded file. If you're running the Game Center for the first time, you'll have to authorize and restart the downloaded installation file.
Wait until the Sandbox client is downloaded and installed.
Open the World of Tanks tab, select World of Tanks Sandbox, and click Play.

THIS IS JUST A TEST

More information on other goodies and stuff you can get for helping out can be found in this Article.

If you leave feedback (good or bad) you will get entered to win one of Ten Ratpack 2D styles head to this forum.

I have 2 comments

1. If you think this is "simplifying" things for new players you are a bunch of raving lunatics

2. I would have posted this in the feedback forum but it's not working

The_Pink_Panther #10 Posted Feb 23 2021 - 20:09

Captain

• Players
  • 87 battles
KB, at this point, when SCREW 2.0 goes live, I for one will not be spending anything on anything, for a very, very long time.  We didn't ask for this, don't want this, and don't need this.

omi5cron #11 Posted Feb 23 2021 - 20:32

Major

• Players
  • 30854 battles
  • [THUGZ] THUGZ
its RAINING....

Bring_The_Rain #12 Posted Feb 23 2021 - 21:09

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 34954 battles
  • [MOXEY] MOXEY
If you thought bourrasque, ebr, and artillery were broken before.... Oh boy this is gonna be glorious for high skill players. After reviewing what it is gonna do to my tanks. This is going to be detrimental to new players guaranteed, annoying to long time players, but to blue and purple players.....

I can only say WG if you do this gg.

panther2016 #13 Posted Feb 23 2021 - 21:28

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 24952 battles
  • [GPGP] GPGP

Wow, going to play tomorrow,  but looking at the amount of clickwork involved it already makes me want to think about whether I will stick with Wot.  I agree with Bring_The_Rain.  The whole system makes my head spin.

other post by me

NO NO NO !!!!~Please leave crews alone!!!!!!!!  Still working at fixing effects of NEW and IMPROVED (sic) equipment changes.  This might be enough to just make me quit the game, even though I have over 400 days of premium account already purchased.  LEAVE ALONE!  Take all crews out of premium vehicles and then we get to fix the damage!  Who gets to pay for the needed barracks slots?  I have 258 vehicles with separate crew for each, except for a few I have not put a crew in yet, after getting the vehicle in a Christmas box.  Don't even want to think how long it will take to fix the damage that would occur.  PLEASE LEAVE IT ALONE!  Want to spend my time playing, not fixing the damage YOU would cause!  Have played almost 25K games in three years, would like to spend my time playing,  not trying to fix a new system.   The equipment changes were bad enough,  still have not got gun rammers and other equipment back into all the vehicles that lost them due to equipment changes,  some could not be replaced due to the great (not) new system.  Let me play!  If I want to do file work I will work on my taxes.  If you can't tell this really upsets me.

went to sandbox, looked at the changes, will try to make it work to test, will get to play tomorrow,   but it is way more new changes, info, etc,  than I want to mess with!  worked for several years and months building all female crews, or special character crews, and this will poof! Now instructor,  this 60+  year old really does not appreciate change in all crews, training books/manuals/ and skills /perks.  plus it looks like a sneaky? way to nerf artillery (elephant in the room) since every crew commander now has 6th sense rather than being smart enough to add 6th sense if you want it.  If you don't have it, then you learn to keep moving,  if you sit still than you should be a target for arty.  Now everybody will get the warning and move, rather than having the sense to get the skill/perk or paying the piper when you don't. Voila! Artillery nerfed,  there are some of us who actually like to play arty  Another case of dumbing something down to fit all (sixth sense for all).  But at same time making something way more complicated.  Plus seems like at current time t6+.   Below that t5 on down gets hind teat. At least for testing.  Changing whole system to benefit those who use one crew for multiple vehicles.  Six crew vehicles?  Train the crew like we ALREADY CAN!  Big cluster!   Will post more after getting to play tomorrow. 

omi5cron #14 Posted Feb 23 2021 - 21:36

Major

• Players
  • 30854 battles
  • [THUGZ] THUGZ
will FEED BACK for Crew2.0 come before or AFTER CREW 2.0? asking for a friend...

Fireball221 #15 Posted Feb 23 2021 - 22:18

Corporal

• Players
  • 86765 battles
  • [27PZR] 27PZR
WG listen closely, do not mess with the crew and crew training. You will be making a HUGE mistake. Crews are very personal to each player. We have a lot of time and money invested in them. The garage slots are worth real money some of us paid 300 gold for them, that's real  money. My advice to you is don't do anything to the crews.

ThePigSheFlies #16 Posted Feb 23 2021 - 22:32

Major

• Players
  • 85177 battles
  • [SEGA] SEGA

we need neg rep back

also, your web crew converter widget maxes out at 8 perks.  that's not enough for everyone...

HeMoPh0bic_NoseBleed #17 Posted Feb 23 2021 - 22:36

Corporal

• Players
  • 42613 battles
  • [SKULH] SKULH
i sure hope they save all the player info cause i promise you are going to see a huge drop in people playing with this garbage. if we wanted to play warships, we would [edited]play warships.

icbrainy #18 Posted Feb 23 2021 - 22:36

Corporal

• Players
  • 11076 battles
  • [CKB] CKB

I just got off the sandbox a short while ago after being on it for around 90 mins or so.

It is as claimed on WoT Console. So:

NO

I do not approve the "Crew 2.0" system, it's too radical of a difference and it's more prohibitive that the current system. And that is my final word.

Now I am going to wait and see how credible and responsible Wargaming Minsk really is...

Avalon304 #19 Posted Feb 23 2021 - 22:42

Major

• Players
  • 26237 battles
Good changes. Happy with the system as it is.

Tal_Zun #20 Posted Feb 23 2021 - 22:46

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 21112 battles
  • [DADS] DADS

What are you planning to do with Zero Skilled Crews ? People paid real money to buy tanks with Zero Skill Crews. Then there are the Campaign Reward Crews.

Also, so much for the free to play players. This will really screw them over. Way to DECREASE your player base WG.

These changes only suit Unicorns / those with no RL. Or those with more money than sense.

Good job this is just a Sandbox. Quick get me a rake !!!

Also tagged with KRZY

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users