Dear valued customer

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

wildcat18 #1 Posted Yesterday, 10:15 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 15538 battles
We value and appreciate your business. We strive ourselves on giving the best possible service that we can. You as the customer told us you wanted to buy a product that was no good in a few months and that you wanted to buy that no good product over again and we listened and gave you that. You also told us that your time was not valuable and wanted to re-do all the progress over again and pay us for the privilege to do so. We want you to know that we listen to our customers and give them what they want. Again, thank you for being a dedicated customer. In the future, if you ever need a bridge, we have them for sale as well. 

Object_404 #2 Posted Yesterday, 10:18 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 29604 battles
  • [HBG] HBG
Yeah there will be probably lots of Gold being spent on trying to milk crew conversions as best as possible. 

RetroMan55 #3 Posted Yesterday, 10:57 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 105185 battles
  • [DWING] DWING
Maybe a bridge too far for many players.

GeorgePreddy #4 Posted Today, 02:54 AM

Major

• Players
  • 14680 battles

But... for every 8+, 7+, 6+ skills crew I have (& there are many), the crews I spent multi-millions of xp to get those extra skills on... I will get a "token" amount of vehicle improvement & a shiny badge to wear.

I have multiple crew members with MORE than 8 skills. To raise 1 crew member from 5.0 skills to 8.0 skills costs 47,053,440 XP. I'm getting screwed out of practically ALL of that XP.

I know... it is what it is... but it ain't right.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users