crew 2.0 sandbox

1 reply to this topic

TexasVol #1 Posted Feb 26 2021 - 00:20

Corporal

• Players
  • 15638 battles
  • [KOS] KOS

Here are a few usability observations:

1. When you click on "convert crew" in the garage, it should take to you the crew skills page. If people don't pay attention, they will think that the skills converted when in fact they just became skill points that need to be assigned.
  2. I just noticed the "suitable skills for this vehicle" check box. this is a nice way to help users overcome the complexity of the skill matrix, but it needs to be more prominent or highlighted the first time or something
  3. The interface to apply books is a little confusing. At first I thought that applying the book would move me from level 44 to level 46, but what it was telling me was that i was at 44 and the book moves me beyond 45 and partially into the 46. The line bar that shows the next level at the far right either needs to have it labeled as "next" or should show a number at the left side as well

Projectile_Misfired #2 Posted Feb 26 2021 - 01:36

Major

• Players
  • 39469 battles

View PostTexasVol, on Feb 25 2021 - 23:20, said:

Here are a few usability observations:

1. When you click on "convert crew" in the garage, it should take to you the crew skills page. If people don't pay attention, they will think that the skills converted when in fact they just became skill points that need to be assigned.
  2. I just noticed the "suitable skills for this vehicle" check box. this is a nice way to help users overcome the complexity of the skill matrix, but it needs to be more prominent or highlighted the first time or something
  3. The interface to apply books is a little confusing. At first I thought that applying the book would move me from level 44 to level 46, but what it was telling me was that i was at 44 and the book moves me beyond 45 and partially into the 46. The line bar that shows the next level at the far right either needs to have it labeled as "next" or should show a number at the left side as well

Watch out for #2. I'm not sure who decided on the 'suitability' of the suggested skills, but I wouldn't take them as gospel. 

For some tanks, I agree with many of the suggested skills. But, for others, they totally miss the mark.

Reply to this topic

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

Also tagged with crew 2.0, sandbox

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users