Crew 2.0: Your vehicles are stronger than the stats show...

Crew 2.0 Skills Stats

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Flakker2 #1 Posted Feb 26 2021 - 22:48

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 64241 battles
  • [SIMP] SIMP

There have been some complaints about people's crews not being as strong after the conversion when looking at the stats sheet. I noticed that for many of the stats, such as concealment and aim time, buffing it with food will no longer show an increase. I believe the stats sheets are bugged and do not properly show the TRUE vehicle stats. This also appears true for "vehicle handling", since increasing that does not appear to buff some stats, even though it should.

An example was my TVP. Its camo was buffed by the Concealment skill. However, neither vents nor food were buffing it, because according to the stats sheet, I do not have concealment skill. However, you could see that I did have 10 points into it. My theory is that it is still coded to look for the "old" camo skill and not the new one, so it does not show the proper stats.

Take a look at the image below to get a better idea of what I mean.

https://i.ibb.co/8jTCBG7/TVP-concealment.png

Waarheid #2 Posted Feb 26 2021 - 23:39

Major

• Players
  • 25301 battles
While that's entirely possible, it's not something that WG has addressed. There have been enough complaints at this point that a statement should have been made if the stats are not showing up correctly in the sandbox client. 

Edited by Waarheid, Feb 26 2021 - 23:39.

Flakker2 #3 Posted Feb 26 2021 - 23:42

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 64241 battles
  • [SIMP] SIMP

View PostWaarheid, on Feb 26 2021 - 17:39, said:

While that's entirely possible, it's not something that WG has addressed. There have been enough complaints at this point that a statement should have been made if the stats are not showing up correctly in the sandbox client. 

Well, it is a Sandbox server. Everything is subject to change. Although it would be nice if they address it, they are under no obligation to do so for what is essentially "work in progress"...

rokinamerica #4 Posted Feb 27 2021 - 00:34

Major

• Players
  • 5124 battles

If only there were a subforum for feedback and bug reporting for Crew2.0...

Crew 2.0 Bug Reports - World of Tanks official forum

I wonder if that is where they would look to and then see that info to work on it, since it is in the sandbox. 

Spoiler

Information is powerful. Once you seek it and then use it, you too can say:

Spoiler

Also tagged with Crew 2.0, Skills, Stats

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users