International Women's Day - Share your story here!

International Womens Day Women Tankers Share your story

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
46 replies to this topic

TragicLoss #1 Posted Feb 28 2021 - 20:18

Stream Producer

• Administrator
  • 9917 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

Hey, all you wonderful women tankers!

We are fast approaching International Women's Day on March 8, and this year we decided to host a new community event celebrating our female tankers!

Ladies! Please share your stories about why you play World of Tanks and what it means to you. We'll be taking some and putting them in an article on March 9th.

Português

Español

I'll start!

I started playing World of Tanks in 2013...

My dad introduced me to the game. He had brought home some invite codes and told me we could play together, so I happily punched in for a new account. We spent a good chunk of time playing whenever we could. I became incredibly invested very quickly; I began participating in the forums, attending every live stream, and live event, and even joined a clan. I made quite a lot of friends and rose up to be one of a few small streamers and eventually even made it into one of the first iterations of Content Creator programs. I grew to be a recognizable name in a few circles. I was lucky enough to stand out in the crowd and joined a Chapter in a Charity based around World of Tanks streams. This was just the beginning of my involvement.

I had applied to work for Wargaming twice, the first time I was unable to land a position, but Wargaming staff now knew I was serious. The second time came after I had attended a Q&A session with a group of WoT Contributors to meet Victor Kislyi. The Q&A was a huge part of my continued drive to apply. I made it a point to apply to another position, Events coordinator. I wasn't hired, no matter. Another position opened a couple of months later and I threw my hat into the ring again for Community Coordinator. The rest of my story is all in the streams on our Twitch channel, on image files from Let's Battle Tour, and in the minds of the amazing friends I've made from Wargaming.

World of Tanks started out as father-daughter bonding and grew quickly into a career I would be happy to tell myself from 8 years ago about.

20116766_10155288534139892_3651937441330199232_o.jpg
Above: Post Kasota, MN Let's Battle Tour at Minnesota's Largest Candy Store

19961291_10155556773623270_6092395999219635452_n.jpg
Above: Pre-Kasota Let's Battle Tour with SuperNikoPower 

14695604_10207333610725955_2369106234894645238_n.jpg
Above: Getting painted green for my debut as the Statue of Liberty in my Second Focus Friday video - New Tank Reveal

The first video I was in I was the ghost in #TankHollow - https://youtu.be/B_eB5wklQAQ
My second time as a ghost - https://youtu.be/-YaQG_AixHE
I was even a hand model! - https://youtu.be/Kyb5hLYXRd4

21766391_10154670252155213_5823103237049657854_n.jpg
Above: The old studio in Emeryville, CA - Pictured with Rockstarx1 - Former Caster for WGLNA

Videos from Q&A with Victor Kislyi - 
Video #1 - https://youtu.be/m2SlVjlfQGs
Video #2 - https://youtu.be/gGhKfkuJ0OQ

TragicLoss #2 Posted Feb 28 2021 - 21:26

Stream Producer

• Administrator
  • 9917 battles
  • [WGA] WGA
Share your stories <3 I can't wait to read them!

Casual_Boops #3 Posted Mar 01 2021 - 02:48

Major

• Community Contributor
  • 39948 battles
  • [BOOPS] BOOPS

Those old focus friday/wot weekly vids hit me in the feelz. Good times! I loved the not-too-serious vibe of the whole thing.

Also-- ghost is you with a motorcycle helmet on, isn't it?

TragicLoss #4 Posted Mar 01 2021 - 15:52

Stream Producer

• Administrator
  • 9917 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

View PostCasual_Boops, on Feb 28 2021 - 19:48, said:

Those old focus friday/wot weekly vids hit me in the feelz. Good times! I loved the not-too-serious vibe of the whole thing.

Also-- ghost is you with a motorcycle helmet on, isn't it?

The ghost is me with my motorcycle helmet on :)

Cowcat137 #5 Posted Mar 01 2021 - 16:04

Major

• Players
  • 21267 battles

I wouldn't blame them for wanting to be anonymous. This place can be like one of those Yellowstone acid pools. Maybe a anonymizer is needed.

Branistale #6 Posted Mar 01 2021 - 20:23

Private

• Players
  • 12472 battles
  • [-NHL-] -NHL-

Here my Story...

2015 and I was persuaded to try the game. It was awful. Barely in the game and already dead. Absolutely frustrating, but still fun !!!

So I played and paused and played again until I was banned for a few days. I destroyed a tank from my own team. And that at Christmas-Time.:arta:

For private reasons I even took a break for a few months and then in 2016, from then on I got addicted.

For me a very emotional game, as you can sometimes see in my stream.  :facepalm:
Clan members and friends kept trying to convince me to stream while I was playing, they found my emotional outbursts in three different languages very funny, they managed to do that at some point.
My statistics are improving at a snail's pace, but I've always been a happy strawberry, not a tomato. 
My dream !!!to visit the Tankfest in Bovington and one day to drive a real tank :medal:!!!
I LOVE THE GAME!

bake3020 #7 Posted Mar 01 2021 - 21:30

Major

• Players
  • 134 battles

View PostBranistale, on Mar 01 2021 - 19:23, said:

Here my Story...

2015 and I was persuaded to try the game. It was awful. Barely in the game and already dead. Absolutely frustrating, but still fun !!!

So I played and paused and played again until I was banned for a few days. I destroyed a tank from my own team. And that at Christmas-Time.:arta:

For private reasons I even took a break for a few months and then in 2016, from then on I got addicted.

For me a very emotional game, as you can sometimes see in my stream.  :facepalm:
Clan members and friends kept trying to convince me to stream while I was playing, they found my emotional outbursts in three different languages very funny, they managed to do that at some point.
My statistics are improving at a snail's pace, but I've always been a happy strawberry, not a tomato. 
My dream !!!to visit the Tankfest in Bovington and one day to drive a real tank :medal:!!!
I LOVE THE GAME!

Do you stream on Twitch or anything else?  Let us know so we can check it out and maybe like support a local?

DeadIy_Kitten #8 Posted Mar 01 2021 - 22:07

Corporal

• Players
  • 11386 battles
  • [-BAP-] -BAP-

Cause for effect..

Here's my story:d

Back in 2014, I was watching my grandpa, not a war veteran, just highly interested in war machines, and logic of war, playing some of his games. I was easily amused by the tanks and whatnot, so he showed me world of tanks. I wanted to try it out, so he let me play his account for a bit until I decided I wanted my own. Come 2016, after playing off and on over the months, I created my account. I didn't feel as interested in the game as I did when I first played it, but as time went, I slowly got more and more into it. Around 5k battles, I took a few months break because of some personal life situations, after that, I got invited to a clan where I made a few really good friends who started my tank collecting addiction with a T26E4 Super Pershing. From then, I accumulated just over 200 tanks in my garage. My best friend that I met on a random discord server, whom I actively play WoT with has given me reason to keep playing, and keep advancing through the tech trees.

I'm the youngest of anyone I meet in this game, and I think I got started off right in terms of statistics. I like to think I am good haha.

I choose to be the difference, and any time someone tries to start rage, I usually end up calming the situations xD

Side effect: I'm mute, meaning I cannot speak with my voice I no longer have from an incident, which makes for interesting moments. Such as: During battle sometimes, in platoons, I will activate my mic, and breathe into it for no reason, or I will use a TTS app on my phone, and the sarcasm is not perfectly portrayed, so I can be like, I love when arty exists, and anyone who doesn't know me will think that I do in fact love arty haha

ETA: My best friend and I are always competing to see who can ace a tank first. Just a bit of harmless fun we have :D

Edited by DeadIy_Kitten, Mar 01 2021 - 22:09.

Branistale #9 Posted Mar 01 2021 - 22:10

Private

• Players
  • 12472 battles
  • [-NHL-] -NHL-
Yes, i stream on Twitch ;) Thank you :rolleyes:

Branistale #10 Posted Mar 01 2021 - 22:12

Private

• Players
  • 12472 battles
  • [-NHL-] -NHL-

View Postbake3020, on Mar 01 2021 - 21:30, said:

Do you stream on Twitch or anything else?  Let us know so we can check it out and maybe like support a local?

Yes, i stream on Twitch. https://www.twitch.tv/branistale

Sorry i replied on the button, im a noob in technical things :hiding:

beree #11 Posted Mar 01 2021 - 22:14

Private

• Players
  • 19311 battles

Aquí una jugadora de habla hispana, me sumo a participar y contar mi historia con el WoT.

Conocí el juego en 2012, gracias a un grupo de amigos los cuales probaron al WoT durante un tiempo y luego nos contaron del juego a mi ex pareja y a mí y decidimos comenzar a jugar, recuerdo que en ese entonces había solo cuatro naciones y que comencé con la línea del E5.

Al principio no me llamaba la atención el juego, lo jugaba más que nada por hacerle compañía a mi ex y a mis amigos, pero no lo terminaba de entender y lo dejé de jugar.

Con los años un amigo del grupo dejo de jugar y yo y mi ex nos separamos, causando que solo quedemos un amigo y yo que íbamos jugando distintos juegos y cada cierto tiempo para cambiar de aires y descansar un poco de otros juegos volvíamos al WoT y pasábamos tiempo jugando y hablando de nuestras vidas, fue en esa época cuando más me enganche al juego, mi amigo fue el que me ayudó a mejorar y entender más el juego y sus mecánicas, con el tiempo empecé a buscar más información por mi cuenta e intentar mejorar más.

Aunque con mi amigo hubo un tiempo en el que nos distanciamos, al día de hoy volvimos a jugar juntos y de mis mejores recuerdos del WoT son jugando con el, divirtiéndonos, riéndome cuando el se estrella con su EBR, o sintiendo esa satisfacción cuando logramos ganar una partida jugando en equipo y ayudándonos mutuamente.

Por medio del WoT conocí a personas y experiencias agradables y alguna que otra desagradable también, pero al día de hoy sigo jugando porque con los años me enganche mucho al juego y disfruto de pasar mi tiempo libre jugando y también compartiendo ese tiempo con mi amigo.

Katee #12 Posted Mar 02 2021 - 01:56

Corporal

• Players
  • 41152 battles
  • [MVP] MVP

I started tanks back in 2013. A friend I used to play with on another game introduced me to tanks. It started with memeing around in pz 1c's in a platoon together and then being addicted to tier 6 strongholds (like over 9k battles in them addicted) and has further progressed into my love for playing tanks. It's a game became addicted to and became pretty good at (except driving. I still drive off of cliffs and flip myself a lot).

I have been in many different clans because I do love meeting new people and I have continued to grow drastically as a WoT player. I believe I have competed in almost all the campaigns throughout the years (maybe missed a few) and have collected almost all the reward tanks including the chieftain (tier 8 and 10), carro, 907, 121b, m60, kv4k, and others. I have not yet gotten the tier VK 72 because I am not much of a slow, heavy player, so that one can wait. ;)

I do love playing tier 10's, especially my 50b and on my twitch stream, marking the 50b has become a challenge and something to laugh about. I still believe I can get it... eventually...

From being a full time student, working two jobs, and streaming when I had time, I finally graduated back in 2020, now work one job, and have been able to play more and start growing my stream drastically. 

FierceBombshell #13 Posted Mar 02 2021 - 06:05

Sergeant

• Players
  • 17917 battles
  • [REMIX] REMIX

I built my own rig and got my own account in 2013 after the guy I WAS dating claimed I was using his computer too much. Should have seen that as a red flag. (Poking fun.)

I have made many friends on this game and I am happy to have met them. I've learned a lot from the people I have spoken to and am grateful for it.

As to why I keep playing it? For the sake of memories and to catch up with old friends. It's about the people you play with.

Seramine #14 Posted Mar 02 2021 - 08:15

Private

• Players
  • 10109 battles
  • [ROCKY] ROCKY

Well, my husband and I met while playing an online game and all of our friends and social events come from boardgames groups, so we are a gaming family from day 1.

But I didn't really do video games (they make me kinda motion sick). When we were first married he played Battlefield a lot and used to tell me one of his dreams was that I would fly a helicopter and he could run the gun. I wished I could stand to play a game like he liked so we could do that together. He started playing tanks and I would watch him sometimes. I learned how to tell the score and what was going on so I could see if he was interruptible at any given moment. It didn't bother me to watch as much as other 3D games. We had a second gaming rig, so I tried playing in secret to surprise him, but actually I couldn't get past boot camp I was so bad! I set the game aside. 

Then COVID came, and I quickly bored of Netflix and I decided to try again. He encouraged me to try actual rounds instead of being stuck on boot camp. His clan were all welcoming and played low tiers and gave me helpful  pointers ("Don't drive in front of the opponent's gun!" ). I practiced a lot, even when he wasn't playing to try to become an asset rather than a liability when we played together. I would use the kill cam to learn good positions for next time.

Well, from there it's the usual hook. I'm now just as likely as he is to be the last one to turn in for the night because I was working on one last mission. I'm always talking to him about my plans for my russian heavy crews and what order I'd worked out so that my extra radio man would end up in the KV-2 or which tank to pick from the steel hunter rewards.

We have side-by-side battle stations now. Its not quite the same as the helicopter dream, but I like light tanks and forward mediums and he likes TDs, so it's pretty close!

MissDeeMeaner #15 Posted Mar 02 2021 - 17:15

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 57139 battles
  • [NASTI] NASTI

Gamer from way back, still remember my first NES console, started with Mario then played mostly Zelda and Resident evil games til i developed inner ear problems that also gave me motion sickness when i played. Played a gamed called Runescape for years, but was looking for something else, saw an ad for World of Tanks on TV and it was Free-To-Play, so i decided to try it. I just jumped right in, didn't know there was forums or videos on how to play, didn't care much for game mechanics, just went into a game basically yoloed and hopped right into the next game. I didn't know about the shift key on arty til i was like well into the double digits of playing it, so i basically td moded my first couple of games,

When clans first caught my eye i was afraid to join because silly me thought you had to pay gold to change your name and pay to get the clan tag. First clan i accepted was not very active but soon joined a clan with a very awesome leader who cared alot about his clan, and finally after 20k games were already under my belt, i was taught the basics and mechanics of the game. I could of re rolled or made a new account and used my new found knowledge but this was my first account and wanted to stick with it. It has been a hard hill to climb to get my stats up to where they are now working with what i had when i finally learned the nuances of the game, but i just keep grinding and working on a better game play to better myself and stats.

I had a nondescript name when i first started playing so i had no trouble with toxic people spitting vitriol in pm's til i changed my name to what it is now, for some reason being a woman in this game seemed to just piss some people off. (the horror stories that can be told) For some reason most of them came from top tier clans, but for every cyber bully i encountered there was another group of people who accepted you and made you feel welcomed and these people are why i mostly stay playing. I have played off and on over the years sometimes taking a break for months, but I do love this game and most of the people who play it. To all the other women out there o7,:girl:

Edited by MissDeeMeaner, Mar 03 2021 - 03:43.

TragicLoss #16 Posted Mar 02 2021 - 17:20

Stream Producer

• Administrator
  • 9917 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

View PostBranistale, on Mar 01 2021 - 13:23, said:

Here my Story...

I LOVE THE GAME!

I would LOVE to go to Bovington! 

I've missed out on opportunities, but I've ridden tanks at Aquino Tank Fest in Oshwa, CA.

View PostKatee, on Mar 01 2021 - 18:56, said:

I started tanks back in 2013. A friend I used to play with on another game introduced me to tanks. It started with memeing around in pz 1c's in a platoon together and then being addicted to tier 6 strongholds (like over 9k battles in them addicted) and has further progressed into my love for playing tanks. It's a game became addicted to and became pretty good at (except driving. I still drive off of cliffs and flip myself a lot).

I have been in many different clans because I do love meeting new people and I have continued to grow drastically as a WoT player. I believe I have competed in almost all the campaigns throughout the years (maybe missed a few) and have collected almost all the reward tanks including the chieftain (tier 8 and 10), carro, 907, 121b, m60, kv4k, and others. I have not yet gotten the tier VK 72 because I am not much of a slow, heavy player, so that one can wait. ;)

I do love playing tier 10's, especially my 50b and on my twitch stream, marking the 50b has become a challenge and something to laugh about. I still believe I can get it... eventually...

From being a full time student, working two jobs, and streaming when I had time, I finally graduated back in 2020, now work one job, and have been able to play more and start growing my stream drastically. 

Pz 1 C was/is my all-time favorite "mess around" tank. I used to play a game with friends to see who could waste more credits firing only special rounds. Honestly amazing and wholesome fun.

View PostFierceBombshell, on Mar 01 2021 - 23:05, said:

I built my own rig and got my own account in 2013 after the guy I WAS dating claimed I was using his computer too much. Should have seen that as a red flag. (Poking fun.)

I have made many friends on this game and I am happy to have met them. I've learned a lot from the people I have spoken to and am grateful for it.

As to why I keep playing it? For the sake of memories and to catch up with old friends. It's about the people you play with.

I have met and known so many wonderful people in tanks. I've had people go from online to in-person friends. I have friends who have known me through every stage of my WoT journey. It's such a wonderful thing to find something so close to the heart in hobbies and shared interests. 

View PostSeramine, on Mar 02 2021 - 01:15, said:

Well, my husband and I met while playing an online game and all of our friends and social events come from boardgames groups, so we are a gaming family from day 1.

But I didn't really do video games (they make me kinda motion sick). When we were first married he played Battlefield a lot and used to tell me one of his dreams was that I would fly a helicopter and he could run the gun. I wished I could stand to play a game like he liked so we could do that together. He started playing tanks and I would watch him sometimes. I learned how to tell the score and what was going on so I could see if he was interruptible at any given moment. It didn't bother me to watch as much as other 3D games. We had a second gaming rig, so I tried playing in secret to surprise him, but actually I couldn't get past boot camp I was so bad! I set the game aside. 

Then COVID came, and I quickly bored of Netflix and I decided to try again. He encouraged me to try actual rounds instead of being stuck on boot camp. His clan were all welcoming and played low tiers and gave me helpful  pointers ("Don't drive in front of the opponent's gun!" ). I practiced a lot, even when he wasn't playing to try to become an asset rather than a liability when we played together. I would use the kill cam to learn good positions for next time.

Well, from there it's the usual hook. I'm now just as likely as he is to be the last one to turn in for the night because I was working on one last mission. I'm always talking to him about my plans for my russian heavy crews and what order I'd worked out so that my extra radio man would end up in the KV-2 or which tank to pick from the steel hunter rewards.

We have side-by-side battle stations now. Its not quite the same as the helicopter dream, but I like light tanks and forward mediums and he likes TDs, so it's pretty close!

Welcome to World of Tanks! I love family/relationship growth from stories like this. Playing with loved ones is always the best feeling. I'm so glad you found a game you can play that doesn't cause motion sickness. My sister suffers the same. 

She's my biggest supporter. She doesn't play, but she shows her support for my interests every time she buys/wears a shirt from WoT it lets me know my sister is always gonna support me.

MissDeeMeaner
Posted Today, 10:15 AM

Gamer from way back, still remember my first NES console, started with Mario then played mostly Zelda and Resident evil games til i developed inner ear problems that also gave me motion sickness when i played. Played a gamed called Runescape for years, but was looking for something else, saw an ad for World of Tanks on TV and it was Free-To-Play, so i decided to try it. I just jumped right in, didn't know there was forums or videos on how to play, didn't care much for game mechanics, just went into a game basically yoloed and hopped right into the next game. I didn't know about the shift key on arty til i was like well into the double digits of playing it, so i basically td moded my first couple of games,

When clans first caught my eye i was afraid to join because silly me thought you had to pay gold to change your name and pay to get the clan tag. First clan i accepted was not very active but soon joined a clan with a very awesome leader who cared alot about his clan, and finally after 20k games were already under my belt, i was taught the basics and mechanics of the game. I could of re rolled or made a new account and used my new found knowledge but this was my first account and wanted to stick with it. It has been a hard hill to climb to get my stats up to where they are now working with what i had when i finally learned the nuances of the game, but i just keep grinding and working on a better game play to better myself and stats.

I had a nondescript name when i first started playing so i had no trouble with toxic people spitting vitriol in pm's til i change my name to what it is now, for some reason being a woman in this game seemed to just piss some people off. (the horror stories that can be told) For some reason most of them came from top tier clans, but for every cyber bully i encountered there was another group of people who accepted you and made you feel welcomed and these people are why i mostly stay playing. I have played off and on over the years sometimes taking a break for months, but I do love this game and most of the people who play it. To all the other women out there o7, :girl:

I LOVE AND STILL PLAY RUNESCAPE! I recently was able to send a message to a J-Mod (since I work in the industry now) and told them how Runescape spurred my love for gaming and that they are one of the reasons why if I ever had the opportunity to work in the Video Game industry I would.

Dream. Come. True.

TragicLoss #17 Posted Mar 02 2021 - 17:28

Stream Producer

• Administrator
  • 9917 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

View Postberee, on Mar 01 2021 - 15:14, said:

Aquí una jugadora de habla hispana, me sumo a participar y contar mi historia con el WoT.

Conocí el juego en 2012, gracias a un grupo de amigos los cuales probaron al WoT durante un tiempo y luego nos contaron del juego a mi ex pareja y a mí y decidimos comenzar a jugar, recuerdo que en ese entonces había solo cuatro naciones y que comencé con la línea del E5.

Al principio no me llamaba la atención el juego, lo jugaba más que nada por hacerle compañía a mi ex y a mis amigos, pero no lo terminaba de entender y lo dejé de jugar.

Con los años un amigo del grupo dejo de jugar y yo y mi ex nos separamos, causando que solo quedemos un amigo y yo que íbamos jugando distintos juegos y cada cierto tiempo para cambiar de aires y descansar un poco de otros juegos volvíamos al WoT y pasábamos tiempo jugando y hablando de nuestras vidas, fue en esa época cuando más me enganche al juego, mi amigo fue el que me ayudó a mejorar y entender más el juego y sus mecánicas, con el tiempo empecé a buscar más información por mi cuenta e intentar mejorar más.

Aunque con mi amigo hubo un tiempo en el que nos distanciamos, al día de hoy volvimos a jugar juntos y de mis mejores recuerdos del WoT son jugando con el, divirtiéndonos, riéndome cuando el se estrella con su EBR, o sintiendo esa satisfacción cuando logramos ganar una partida jugando en equipo y ayudándonos mutuamente.

Por medio del WoT conocí a personas y experiencias agradables y alguna que otra desagradable también, pero al día de hoy sigo jugando porque con los años me enganche mucho al juego y disfruto de pasar mi tiempo libre jugando y también compartiendo ese tiempo con mi amigo.

Siempre es agradable encontrar una comunidad y formar vínculos (amistades y otros) en los videojuegos. A veces hay personas que no entienden que es como cualquier otro pasatiempos, en el que puedes encontrar personas con ideas parecidas para compartir la misma pasión por un pasatiempos (o videojuego). Me alegra saber que tienes buenos recuerdos de WoT.

Ix_Chel #18 Posted Mar 02 2021 - 18:00

Corporal

• Players
  • 22821 battles
  • [NASTI] NASTI

I as well started off playing other online games such as Runescape, and still do play Runescape once in a blue moon,  A friend from Runsecape introduced me to WOT and I have been playing on and off for many years now,  I just play for fun and do not focus on stats and honestly would not play long enough to improve my game play until recently and I am currently trying to imrpove my gameplay but its not my main goal,  I just want to have fun,  I changed my name in WOT early on because in it, as in most online games, once some people realize you are a female some guys will message you being rude because they feel threatened by females in game or because they are "lonely"  I do not have much issue with that now as most do not realize Ix Chel is a Mayan goddess.  I chose the name as I have an interest in ancient civilizations.  Lately I have been playing a lot more and enjoying the game a lot more,  I believe this is due to my recent clan and some of the AWESOME people in it,

And yeah, playing Arty got so much better once we realized how to use the shift key instead of going TD mode all the time, HA.

Edited by Ix_Chel, Mar 02 2021 - 18:16.

Bruh_Fitz #19 Posted Mar 02 2021 - 18:03

Private

• Players
  • 4375 battles

Hi, i'm from Brazil so sorry for my english

My husband used to play the game for years, he stopped and sometimes play casually and one of those times my son wanted to play, so we started together.

What i want is to share the good part and the bad part of the world of tanks.

I love the game, i like the heavy tanks, my favorite so far is T29, my son and i we're a team but we don't like the same tanks or even tiers. It's a mom and son time in those quarantine times, it's all fun until we read the chat.

Being from Brazil we face a lot of racism coming from other countries, people often call Brazilians monkeys or even worse and it's just the tip of the iceberg, when they know you're a woman no matter if you play very well there's a lot of machism, verbal abuse and other things that doesn't worth comment.

Many many times i want stop playing, because some people doesn't know how to respect the others, my husband is the one that help me to ignore all those things because he knows how much my son and i like the game. 

But even with those things, all the good moments i have with my son, the funny moments and the family bond make the world of tanks a positive experience

Ix_Chel #20 Posted Mar 02 2021 - 18:04

Corporal

• Players
  • 22821 battles
  • [NASTI] NASTI
why is my post not showing much of what I wrote, but when i go to edit it to check, its all there?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users