Incoming! Father's Day Weekend: Special Missions and more!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

stabbymckill #1 Posted Jun 18 2021 - 17:08

Community Intern

• Players
  • 1234 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

Good Morning Tankers,

Fathers Day is June 20 and to celebrate we are launching a weekend filled with special missions! Beginning today June 18 you can participate in two sets of missions where you can collect exclusive themed Emblems, Inscriptions, Decals, and tons of bonus XP; a special XP exchange rate; and exclusive "Daddy's Here" apparel designs in the Amazon Store

Head over to the article here to get all the full details on the missions themselves and the items you can unlock!

yruputin #2 Posted Jun 18 2021 - 17:44

Captain

• Players
  • 39156 battles
  • [HOR] HOR

View Poststabbymckill, on Jun 18 2021 - 17:08, said:

Good Morning Tankers,

Fathers Day is June 20 and to celebrate we are launching a weekend filled with special missions! Beginning today June 18 you can participate in two sets of missions where you can collect exclusive themed Emblems, Inscriptions, Decals, and tons of bonus XP; a special XP exchange rate; and exclusive "Daddy's Here" apparel designs in the Amazon Store

Head over to the article here to get all the full details on the missions themselves and the items you can unlock!

yes I am being a negative daddy here. I guess dads don't deserve the 45% rate:medal:

goldfinger_555 #3 Posted Jun 18 2021 - 17:47

Captain

• Players
  • 28206 battles
  • [FFWC] FFWC
I don't usually complain, but this Fathers day weekend missions and events, for such an important celebration in the lives of your young players, are weak at best.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users