• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Fox_accountChanged #1 Posted Jul 07 2021 - 19:14

Corporal

• Players
  • 39364 battles
  • [RAIZ_] RAIZ_

Guys. Fox here.

I have a problem loading the game garage. Simply log out and go back to the login screen. This happens a few seconds after the game's garage loads.

Everything is formatted, drivers updated (all), game installed brand new, etc...

It started after the new update, 1.13, when trying to get out of a battle where I was shot down and the game hung up.

Uninstalled and continued. I formatted everything and installed brand new tuuudo and now when logging in and updating the garage (this is taking too long, about 1 minute) it disconnects.

I followed the step-by-step that was placed in the WG discord and nothing.

Does anyone have a tip? hehe.

ATruk #2 Posted Jul 07 2021 - 19:24

Captain

• Players
  • 76928 battles

I have encountered the same problem on an older computer after update 1.13. The newer one runs fine.

WG support has suggested errors on my hard drive, and moving the installation to a different hd. I haven't finished testing that solution.

Reckit #3 Posted Jul 07 2021 - 21:18

Corporal

• Players
  • 29843 battles

When you say formatted....does this mean de-fragmented ? and are you playing game from HDD or SDD.

If you're playing game from HDD....I suggest defragging your drive.

Also...you can try too delete the wargaming.net folder under users/appdata sometimes old data is left behind there even when doing a clean install as I have found the folder after uninstalling the game

good luck

Fox_accountChanged #4 Posted Jul 07 2021 - 21:30

Corporal

• Players
  • 39364 battles
  • [RAIZ_] RAIZ_

I formatted the SSD that contains the OS.

For a new test I reverted the windows update and now I'm trying a new installation of the game again. There were no files in the user folder.

Let's see if the installation will work now.

Thank you for the answer.

Projectile_Misfired #5 Posted Jul 07 2021 - 21:32

Major

• Players
  • 39469 battles

View PostFox_accountChanged, on Jul 07 2021 - 18:14, said:

Guys. Fox here.

I have a problem loading the game garage. Simply log out and go back to the login screen. This happens a few seconds after the game's garage loads.

Everything is formatted, drivers updated (all), game installed brand new, etc...

It started after the new update, 1.13, when trying to get out of a battle where I was shot down and the game hung up.

Uninstalled and continued. I formatted everything and installed brand new tuuudo and now when logging in and updating the garage (this is taking too long, about 1 minute) it disconnects.

I followed the step-by-step that was placed in the WG discord and nothing.

Does anyone have a tip? hehe.

I don't know what steps WG has posted on their Discord, so I don't know if this is included.

You can try deleting the WoT files in your "%APPDATA%" folder, then restart your computer before trying to run the game.

After the computer restart, try running the game as an "admin". 

Reckit #6 Posted Jul 09 2021 - 20:39

Corporal

• Players
  • 29843 battles

Sorry I should of given you the whole path....it is         C:\Users\%your computer name%\AppData\Roaming\Wargaming.net

you can delete this entire folder as it will get rebuilt both game centre and world of tanks.

Before deleting open world of tanks folder and copy the preferences.xml file.....after the game rebuilds the folder you can copy the file back and keep settings for sound and graphics.

I usually put this folder in my quick access list for easy reference

Fox_accountChanged #7 Posted Jul 11 2021 - 15:59

Corporal

• Players
  • 39364 battles
  • [RAIZ_] RAIZ_
After some test. I disconnect the HDD, my Second hard drive and the game Just work Fine.
Then i connect It an another Data Port same problema. Now i need to disable the Sata Port of my Second HD to play wot. /O\

Fox_accountChanged #8 Posted Jul 12 2021 - 12:40

Corporal

• Players
  • 39364 battles
  • [RAIZ_] RAIZ_

View PostReckit, on Jul 09 2021 - 16:39, said:

Sorry I should of given you the whole path....it is         C:\Users\%your computer name%\AppData\Roaming\Wargaming.net

you can delete this entire folder as it will get rebuilt both game centre and world of tanks.

Before deleting open world of tanks folder and copy the preferences.xml file.....after the game rebuilds the folder you can copy the file back and keep settings for sound and graphics.

I usually put this folder in my quick access list for easy reference

I did this step of deleting the game's settings folder. To no avail.
In the Brazilian Forum, there is another player with the same problem, it must be some driver configuration that is conflicting, after the new update.
I have to disable the HDD's Sata port and leave only the SSD on the motherboard, so the game runs and doesn't disconnect. Something to do with writing and reading data in the game folder.

Rumbaugh #9 Posted Aug 07 2021 - 08:21

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 9403 battles
I'm not sure this would work for your situation but try it and see. Go to the wot directory containing the game file (usually World_of_Tanks_NA). Right click on worldoftanks.exe, left click on properties, left click on compatibility, put a ck mark in "Disable fullscreen optimizations", apply. 

Also tagged with Help

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users