frontline

• Please log in to reply
170 replies to this topic

ImYourFodder #161 Posted Aug 17 2021 - 21:09

Captain

• Players
  • 22656 battles
  • [TONKX] TONKX
Well , played a few game and I can now say I waited for this all year for NOTHING , What A ST SHOW . And if you want a REWARD , YOU DONT EARN ANY. You Have To BUY << BUY Battle Pass .  I'm so disappointed in how it's turning out . I get spotted for some reason fast , cant hit or pen anything hardly . Swarmed by every light tank in the game . Spam is higher from the tier 9s , I keep spawning in on the same side and map each time . I went against my own word and bought preem time just for this , and I can say I wont buy anymore next month . Im ready just to call it DONE , I dont need this aggravation , I just want to sit down and play and have some fun . Not be over matched . If I wanted to be over matched Id go play pubs !  

EdibleImpairedPlayer #162 Posted Aug 17 2021 - 23:52

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 32757 battles
  • [CLAPD] CLAPD

Great showcase for everything wrong with the game.

Blackgaver #163 Posted Aug 20 2021 - 01:53

Corporal

• Players
  • 29206 battles
  • [CIRC] CIRC
So let me get this straight , not only there's no point in playing this since we get 0 rewards for completing every stage ( tanks and such) but you're mixing tier 9s and 8s in there,, that is completly ridicoulous, i played 3 games in frontlines and let me tell how hard it was to win when you're trying to destroy the objectives,, it's practically impossible,, i won 0 games because they had overpowered  tank destroyers hiding in the back dealing loads of damage and people could bring highly armored tier 9 tanks up front to keep us light up . not even the  arty skills you could drop on them are effective,  you can't go anywhere near an objective without being shot for a least 1200 combined within 2 seconds,, they got highly armored tanks up front, mobile mediums and light covering their sides,, and tank destroyers in the back helping them out,,  ( all tier 9s)  so there's no point in playing frontlines,,   too hard,, and no reward. no thanks wargaming.

Lycan_Knight #164 Posted Aug 20 2021 - 23:18

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 14356 battles

Cool... so now we got even MORE wheeled light tanks being spammed. thanks wargaming 

This is so much fun. Y'know... playing a game mode intentionally made "tier 8 only" with tier 9s now.... Like the wheeled lights weren't spammed enough now there's even more with even stronger sponge-tires soaking up hits for no damage while dishing out 200+ damage shots through hull-down tanks with premium ammo. So much skill is involved when all you need to do is throw money at the mode. You really can't teach a development team new tricks when their vision is blinded by greed.

Edit: This doesn't even BEGIN to scratch the fact that heavily armored TDs like the Jagdtiger and T95 are potential threats and almost impervious in defensive positions unless you spam the special ammo (or a metric butt-load of artillery).

Edited by Lycan_Knight, Aug 20 2021 - 23:20.

cloudwalking #165 Posted Aug 21 2021 - 16:39

Captain

• Players
  • 198 battles

I actually tried to play tech tree tanks last night.  Tried to grind the stock Chezh heavy.  Yeah, I know...why.   It's beyond painful to play that mode now unless you're in one of the OP premiums or picking OP tier 9's.

You've killed the enjoyment of the mode because you're either being air struck, arty hit or facing OP tier 9's.  Anyone who is trying to grind tier 8 tech tree or grind credits and stay away from 9's is just food for those who don't care and happily play the tier 9's.

I think this is creating a dividing line.  You have players that solely played because it was single tier and they could grind credits and their stock tier 8's vs players who just want to have all tier 9's face lower tier or same tier.

I don't see this has healthy for the game mode.  I made it 4 days.  I make General almost every battle without exaggeration.  I know the map and I know the mode...imo you've basically ruined the genuine fun the mode had.  I pretty much only die to tier 9's now.

Really not impressed and I don't see myself playing this mode very much moving forward.  I've had my fill after a few days.  

Trying to fight 430's, t54's...kmpf 50t's...all this crap while shooting 180-190 pen...hell even the tier 8's with good pen around 220 are bouncing left and right on sides of tanks.  It's beyond stupid and frustrating.  I don't see myself playing WG products much longer.

Edit:  Like this thread is even being listened to.  LOLOL yeah right.

Edited by cloudwalking, Aug 21 2021 - 16:41.

bad_73 #166 Posted Aug 21 2021 - 18:04

Captain

• Players
  • 1576 battles
Being pelted by invis tanks is fun????

Huell_Howser #167 Posted Aug 22 2021 - 02:42

Corporal

• Players
  • 4231 battles
  • [CV-41] CV-41
Yes, sir!  Wargaming RUINED the best mode of this game, Frontline, by adding Tier IX.  It's not fun anymore and the credits are scaled back.  So guae!

Edited by Huell_Howser, Aug 22 2021 - 08:54.

Wolfer12 #168 Posted Aug 22 2021 - 17:14

Sergeant

• Players
  • 58643 battles

Did not play one game because I knew it will be broken, close your wallets guys and girls, only way to show WG what is going on...

SCREW 2.0 goes live it will kill the game anyway, yes there still will be people that will pay but how many?

Undeadwolf #169 Posted Aug 23 2021 - 15:29

Corporal

• Players
  • 17386 battles
First gen of Frontline was still the best I liked the fact if you hit major and if your team won it bumped you to general if your team won you always got 1 more rank up now with the changes I hate not being able to choose my load out of perks anymore teir 9s now like why change a game mode that was not broken I moves over to W/T and came back to try the changes to my fav game mode played maybe 5 to 6 games and will not come back and bringing more friends to W/T now no sense in playing this game anymore wargaming needs to wake up and stop looking for $$$$$$ 

cloudwalking #170 Posted Aug 23 2021 - 16:20

Captain

• Players
  • 198 battles

View PostEdibleEmpire, on Aug 17 2021 - 23:52, said:

Great showcase for everything wrong with the game.

this really needed to be quoted.

Wolfer12 #171 Posted Sep 17 2021 - 22:18

Sergeant

• Players
  • 58643 battles
Did not play last time, won't play it now, perfectly (or almost) good mode screwed up by some semi-intelligent creatures.

Also tagged with frontline

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users