State of the game ♦ 2.0, Field mods, Frontline WG ♦ Doing many changes to fast ♦ World of tanks

crew 2.0 frontline

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

valeman12345 #21 Posted Jul 29 2021 - 21:08

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 13452 battles
  • [BCGC] BCGC

View PostAngry_Johnny_Killbillys, on Jul 26 2021 - 21:17, said:

FTP PVP games are a 20th century shell games an have no virtuous qualities about them. They are profiled to create addiction and remove money from the addicted players pockets. Some holier than thou delusion that "the game" warrants a reverence is ridiculous. The morality police and code of conduct cops seem to be everywhere dishing out the judgements on people now days that don't fit their preferred conduct. Your outrage is ridiculous and that's my last word of judgement on it. 

That user is using an alternative account just to proceed on that disruptive toxic behavior within community and ingame whather the intent was to troll or not (then bring his main and little friends here) Same way it was done all the constructive feedback and HE Rework threads. I would not bother with that user regardless of wat is post afterwards and fast forward REPORT of user is best way to let Forum Moderators or Administrators deal with it.

View Postwarp103, on Jul 29 2021 - 11:58, said:

Honesty.  You do not have to like my content. That your right  just as my opinion is. But thank you for stopping by.

Do you like reducing frame rate when recording?

Edited by valeman12345, Jul 29 2021 - 21:17.

warp103 #22 Posted Jul 29 2021 - 21:49

Captain

• Community Contributor
  • 39697 battles
  • [LVTHN] LVTHN

View Postvaleman12345, on Jul 29 2021 - 15:08, said:

That user is using an alternative account just to proceed on that disruptive toxic behavior within community and ingame whather the intent was to troll or not (then bring his main and little friends here) Same way it was done all the constructive feedback and HE Rework threads. I would not bother with that user regardless of wat is post afterwards and fast forward REPORT of user is best way to let Forum Moderators or Administrators deal with it.

Do you like reducing frame rate when recording?

It happens when  I use 4 to 8x speed. I try not to use that a lot. First time in a while that I have use it. I potato sometimes lol

Angry_Johnny_Killbillys #23 Posted Jul 30 2021 - 18:09

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 23 battles

View Postuberdice, on Jul 27 2021 - 06:44, said:

It seems like you're white knighting over a misunderstanding.

How does Draschel's "don't be toxic to your teammates" point equate to revering the game?

You can be critical of the game without dunking on the players. That should, in fact, be the default position.

Kissing the rear end of a poster who lauded you an fawned over your vast volume of "contributions" answers why you jumped into defend him or shall we say "white knighted" him. While ignoring his obvious displeasure an swipe at a CC who doesn't walk the line of kissing WGs rear end. The marked absence of NA CCs doing anything but sitting in back silent on the issues at hand would be more worthy of your time don't you think.

Edit note: After researching you I think we are at an end to any further conversations.

Edited by Angry_Johnny_Killbillys, Jul 30 2021 - 18:09.

E_Rommel_Ar #24 Posted Jul 30 2021 - 23:04

Captain

• Players
  • 26782 battles
The change on FL including tier 9 is abolutely horrible. Ruined all the joy of FL. (Tested twice in Common Test)

uberdice #25 Posted Jul 31 2021 - 02:03

Major

• Players
  • 29948 battles

View PostAngry_Johnny_Killbillys, on Jul 31 2021 - 03:09, said:

Kissing the rear end of a poster who lauded you an fawned over your vast volume of "contributions" answers why you jumped into defend him or shall we say "white knighted" him. While ignoring his obvious displeasure an swipe at a CC who doesn't walk the line of kissing WGs rear end. The marked absence of NA CCs doing anything but sitting in back silent on the issues at hand would be more worthy of your time don't you think.

Edit note: After researching you I think we are at an end to any further conversations.

Draschel didn't say anything about WG. This is his post, to put it in context for those who have trouble reading:

View PostDraschel, on Jul 25 2021 - 14:00, said:

03:00

He openly starts mouthing off and insulting the team.

And  a community contributor. Awesome attitude.

This is your post:

View PostAngry_Johnny_Killbillys, on Jul 27 2021 - 11:23, said:

Warp is honest an states his opinions. You don't agree so your solution it to call out his conduct. Speaks volumes about you. Audacity an arrogance come front an center.

His post was literally about the CC's conduct, and didn't say anything about whether he agreed with the CC's opinion.

You're white knighting for the CC as if Draschel was putting him down for what he said about WG... when that wasn't even what was said.

The fact that you actually interpreted what posted as "kissing the rear end" of Draschel speaks volumes about your own victim complex. I mean the hypocrisy of calling that out while simultaneously simping for a CC should be pretty evident even to you.

Your counter-criticism is dishonest, and it certainly fits a certain profile. I wonder whose forum alt you are.

warp103 #26 Posted Jul 31 2021 - 06:43

Captain

• Community Contributor
  • 39697 battles
  • [LVTHN] LVTHN

View Postuberdice, on Jul 30 2021 - 20:03, said:

Draschel didn't say anything about WG. This is his post, to put it in context for those who have trouble reading:

This is your post:

His post was literally about the CC's conduct, and didn't say anything about whether he agreed with the CC's opinion.

You're white knighting for the CC as if Draschel was putting him down for what he said about WG... when that wasn't even what was said.

The fact that you actually interpreted what posted as "kissing the rear end" of Draschel speaks volumes about your own victim complex. I mean the hypocrisy of calling that out while simultaneously simping for a CC should be pretty evident even to you.

Your counter-criticism is dishonest, and it certainly fits a certain profile. I wonder whose forum alt you are.

Honesty even though you are on my block list. Since someone esle sent me a PM. So I am going to answer this.

You are Quoting Draschel. If you watched the video you would have seen he was not being truthful.

So "literally about the CC's conduct" No it was not. Go to that time stamp. https://youtu.be/rjZVBx-SdfM?t=180

Please tell me were I was talking about my teammates. Because I was talking about WG at that time.

You are White Knighting for Draschel. It easy to see he does not like what I had to say {he is also on my blocklist}.

But thank you for posting and Stopping by.

Edited by warp103, Jul 31 2021 - 06:44.

Avalon304 #27 Posted Jul 31 2021 - 06:58

Major

• Players
  • 26786 battles
  • [SNPAI] SNPAI

View Postwarp103, on Jul 30 2021 - 22:43, said:

Honesty even though you are on my block list. Since someone esle sent me a PM. So I am going to answer this.

You are Quoting Draschel. If you watched the video you would have seen he was not being truthful.

So "literally about the CC's conduct" No it was not. Go to that time stamp. https://youtu.be/rjZVBx-SdfM?t=180

Please tell me were I was talking about my teammates. Because I was talking about WG at that time.

You are White Knighting for Draschel. It easy to see he does not like what I had to say {he is also on my blocklist}.

But thank you for posting and Stopping by.

Literally in the in game chat you said "another muppet team wow". Then when the hellcat dies "muppety hellcat".  Literally both talking about your teammates, and thats just in the El Haluf match. Like are you even paying attention to the entire video?

warp103 #28 Posted Jul 31 2021 - 10:27

Captain

• Community Contributor
  • 39697 battles
  • [LVTHN] LVTHN

View PostAvalon304, on Jul 31 2021 - 00:58, said:

Literally in the in game chat you said "another muppet team wow". Then when the hellcat dies "muppety hellcat".  Literally both talking about your teammates, and thats just in the El Haluf match. Like are you even paying attention to the entire video?

LOL that what you call insulting the team. Can I laugh any harder{Stupid, idiot .etc are insults and even those are tame from were I am from}.

Were I am from that must mean something Different than you think.

Muppet is a Puppet easily controlled by others{As plainly seen was a true statement}.

Before you assume what I mean you should ask first. {yet another block person}

Thank you for posting and stopping by.

Edited by warp103, Jul 31 2021 - 10:34.

Badkarma #29 Posted Jul 31 2021 - 13:30

Captain

• Players
  • 32290 battles
  • [GFLC] GFLC

View Postwarp103, on Jul 31 2021 - 10:27, said:

LOL that what you call insulting the team. Can I laugh any harder{Stupid, idiot .etc are insults and even those are tame from were I am from}.

Muppet is a Puppet easily controlled by others{As plainly seen was a true statement}.

Actually, the definition of "muppet" is slang a stupid person. I believe you're thinking of a "puppet"

Kliphie_Reborn #30 Posted Jul 31 2021 - 14:37

Captain

• -Players-
  • 21 battles

warp103 #31 Posted Jul 31 2021 - 19:47

Captain

• Community Contributor
  • 39697 battles
  • [LVTHN] LVTHN

View PostBadkarma, on Jul 31 2021 - 07:30, said:

Actually, the definition of "muppet" is slang a stupid person. I believe you're thinking of a "puppet"

Sorry but again I do not know that term {in the way you just stated}. Again I am 50 YO older person. So what it means to some is not the same meaning as I know it. Again  I said what it means from were I am from.{funny thing is I ask my gamer kids that same Question {{Answer I got was a doll/puppet} They are 15 to 10}. If I going to insult a person or team. I would use other terms See above.

Either way, What I was saying in the video had zero to do with the game play. But thank you for at least telling me what it means to Some.

Edited by warp103, Jul 31 2021 - 20:58.

Avalon304 #32 Posted Jul 31 2021 - 21:46

Major

• Players
  • 26786 battles
  • [SNPAI] SNPAI

View Postwarp103, on Jul 31 2021 - 11:47, said:

Sorry but again I do not know that term {in the way you just stated}. Again I am 50 YO older person. So what it means to some is not the same meaning as I know it. Again  I said what it means from were I am from.{funny thing is I ask my gamer kids that same Question {{Answer I got was a doll/puppet} They are 15 to 10}. If I going to insult a person or team. I would use other terms See above.

Either way, What I was saying in the video had zero to do with the game play. But thank you for at least telling me what it means to Some.

Words have meanings.  Maybe open a dictionary. Then again given the fact that your content is often full of incorrect things, maybe doing research is just too hard for you?

https://www.dictiona...m/browse/muppet

2Fantastic #33 Posted Jul 31 2021 - 22:46

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 10941 battles

View PostDraschel, on Jul 24 2021 - 23:33, said:

The direction I don't like is poorer quality content by NA content creators. Generally people should be able to find, watch, learn from keen tubers, which is bare now.

Lemmingrush hasn't done You Tube content in 7 months. 

Truvoodoo hasn't in 7 months as well.

Taugrim hasn't in over a year.

Dread shells hasn't since 2019.

Even massive names like circon in EU, pretty much stopping video outside of twitch. 

Twitch is fine, but can be hard to attend for many people with schedules 

Pretty much what we got is 4tankers and sahm. But they don't do too much.

So this guy posted his thoughts, you may dissagree with him, I dissagree with him when it comes to selling a nerfed version of the chieftan while keeping the original. I had to work to get tech tree tanks, and I expect them to be subject to nerfs or buff if wg sees fit, same goes with the chieftain. But alot of what he said I completely agree with.

but to come onto his post and attack him when he is just saying his thoughts is really f'ed up. And the way he responded to you just goes to show that he is used to this kind of behavior, any guesses why....? 

2Fantastic #34 Posted Jul 31 2021 - 22:48

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 10941 battles

View PostAvalon304, on Jul 31 2021 - 20:46, said:

Words have meanings.  Maybe open a dictionary. Then again given the fact that your content is often full of incorrect things, maybe doing research is just too hard for you?

Wow....... this guy has really got you mad.... I wonder why?

warp103 #35 Posted Jul 31 2021 - 23:38

Captain

• Community Contributor
  • 39697 battles
  • [LVTHN] LVTHN

View PostAvalon304, on Jul 31 2021 - 15:46, said:

Words have meanings. 

So you know every meaning to every word in the world. LOL

Do you know if that term is in every Dictionary.?

But just to make a point I use this https://www.merriam-webster.com/

Guess what is not in there..

You know why? Because this was the dictionary that  I have been using since I was a kid.

I am to old to care if a word now has a new meaning unless it effects me or my kids.

If I care to use a insult. I would do it directly not use one that does not have universal meaning to almost everyone.

See words that I would use above

Again stay on topic. have a great day thank for stopping by.{again another of usual suspects that are blocked lol}

Edited by warp103, Jul 31 2021 - 23:40.

valeman12345 #36 Posted Jul 31 2021 - 23:41

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 13452 battles
  • [BCGC] BCGC

View Post2Fantastic, on Jul 31 2021 - 13:48, said:

Wow....... this guy has really got you mad.... I wonder why?

Because hes Draschel (Last played on that account Feb 2021). Remains posting on forums.

Edited by valeman12345, Jul 31 2021 - 23:49.

Angry_Johnny_Killbillys #37 Posted Aug 01 2021 - 18:05

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 23 battles

View Postwarp103, on Jul 31 2021 - 10:27, said:

Before you assume what I mean you should ask first. {yet another block person}

Thank you for posting and stopping by.

You seem to be pretty good at blocking the folks on here that most of what they say is worthless or tainted. To bad there isn't a transfer block list feature it would save me some time.

warp103 #38 Posted Aug 03 2021 - 00:20

Captain

• Community Contributor
  • 39697 battles
  • [LVTHN] LVTHN

View PostAngry_Johnny_Killbillys, on Aug 01 2021 - 12:05, said:

You seem to be pretty good at blocking the folks on here that most of what they say is worthless or tainted. To bad there isn't a transfer block list feature it would save me some time.

I call them the usual suspects. It normally the same 10 or so persons.{Some have alts but you can tell it is the same person. I know because they sometimes used the exact same terms}.

So normally I do not comment because I can not see it. I comment if I get a PM or they are Quoted..

I am used to the haters. Funny thing it they shill for WG so hard it not even funny.

Which is fine. I just wish when they see my name just skip over my post.

If there was a way to send you the list I would

Edited by warp103, Aug 03 2021 - 00:22.

Maniac57c #39 Posted Aug 03 2021 - 00:24

Captain

• Players
  • 3070 battles
  • [FUBU] FUBU

View Postwarp103, on Aug 03 2021 - 00:20, said:

I call them the usual suspects. It normally the same 10 or so persons.{Some have alts but you can tell it is the same person. I know because they sometimes used the exact same terms}.

So normally I do not comment because I can not see it. I comment if I get a PM or they are Quoted..

I am used to the haters. Funny thing it they shill for WG so hard it not even funny.

Which is fine. I just wish when they see my name just skip over my post.

If there was a way to send you the list I would

I usually call them The Cool Kids, or The Anime Sig Brigade.

Angry_Johnny_Killbillys #40 Posted Aug 05 2021 - 21:04

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 23 battles

View Postuberdice, on Jul 31 2021 - 02:03, said:

This is your post:

No need to wonder who or what I am as it is none of your business.

Also tagged with crew 2.0, frontline

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users