czech gold

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Elias_K_Grodin #1 Posted Aug 20 2021 - 22:30

Community Number Cruncher

• Verified Military
  • 1394 battles

Commanders!

The first part of the Czech Challenge is over, and 15 lucky Community Contributors get to split the 255,000 Gold prize pool. But they're not going to sit on their spoils of war for long.

The amount of Gold they secured will be distributed among their communities.

Czech out the second part of the Gold Challenge here!

Projectile_Misfired #2 Posted Aug 20 2021 - 22:46

Major

• Players
  • 39469 battles

It would be nice if these announcements (to include the news articles) would come out in a "timely" fashion.

By the time this thread was started, the "registration period" for one of the "challenges" had already expired by at least 30 minutes.

Furthermore, the WG news article about this 2nd stage of the event:

https://worldoftanks...er-part-2-0821/

was posted only an hour before that one "challenge" ended its "registration period". 

Maybe, it would be better for the player-base if these types of announcements were posted the day before an event starts....or, at the very least, sometime in the morning the day of the event....maybe around the time the servers reset.

But, thank you for posting about it so players can maybe take part in the other "challenges". +1

bad_73 #3 Posted Aug 21 2021 - 00:00

Captain

• Players
  • 1576 battles
Fail wg!

Tnargest #4 Posted Aug 21 2021 - 00:08

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 46721 battles

View PostHey_man_Gneis_shot, on Aug 20 2021 - 15:30, said:

Commanders!

The first part of the Czech Challenge is over, and 15 lucky Community Contributors get to split the 255,000 Gold prize pool. But they're not going to sit on their spoils of war for long.

The amount of Gold they secured will be distributed among their communities.

Czech out the second part of the Gold Challenge here!

AND i would actually like to here a response from this supposed WGA employee,  not some cut and past crabbola (replace b's with P's please) from the party line !!!

This is some pretty slushy stuff WG is tossing about these dayz..

cavalry11 #5 Posted Aug 21 2021 - 00:21

Captain

• Players
  • 60986 battles
  • [-NHL-] -NHL-
I have no desire to go to some CCs channel to try to win something. I am on WOT to play WOT not some other stupid runaround.

Cowcat137 #6 Posted Aug 21 2021 - 01:05

Major

• Players
  • 23754 battles
  • [BOOPS] BOOPS
They have a difficult relationship with CC's at the moment.

madgiecool #7 Posted Aug 21 2021 - 09:47

Major

• Players
  • 56765 battles
  • [4NZAB] 4NZAB

Jump through these hoops:

1. Watch twich
  2. follow a link 
  3. complete some missions

Well No.

1. I just want to log in and play.
  2. I don't want a link.  I already followed a link to here, but apparently, that is not enough for WG.
  3. I don't want to watch twitch or youtube or whatever

Grats to the CC's and their gold.

warrends #8 Posted Aug 21 2021 - 13:07

Major

• Players
  • 24265 battles
Thank you.

MG_Billy_Mitchell #9 Posted Aug 21 2021 - 20:17

Corporal

• Players
  • 34446 battles

View Postmadgiecool, on Aug 21 2021 - 02:47, said:

Jump through these hoops:

1. Watch twich
  2. follow a link 
  3. complete some missions

Well No.

1. I just want to log in and play.
  2. I don't want a link.  I already followed a link to here, but apparently, that is not enough for WG.
  3. I don't want to watch twitch or youtube or whatever

Grats to the CC's and their gold.

WoT:  Here's a chance to get some free gold.  Just go to this webpage and throw your hat in the ring.  In fact, there are multiple rings, and you can throw multiple hats.  Then just go play... nothing more to do.
Ranty McScroogerant:  I'm not going to bother reading your rules, or going to your webpage.  I'm too lazy for that stuff.  Just put free gold in my account, otherwise I'm not interested! 

I don't suppose this guy would likely rank high enough to actually score in any of the challenges anyway, so he might as well whine, b*itch, complain, and make excuses.

RacerX65 #10 Posted Aug 23 2021 - 13:22

Private

• Players
  • 19482 battles
  • [DADS] DADS

I signed up for a Muscle's Damage Dealin' Tournament, scored the 2nd highest amount of damage at the timee, and now only that challenge page won't load for me. How can I confirm it registered my damage?

Frustrating.

Stuntmanb0b #11 Posted Aug 23 2021 - 16:39

Corporal

• Players
  • 18194 battles
  • [VIPR] VIPR

Same here, there are a couple where the page simply doesn't load.  Also, the "My Challenges" tab shows nothing.

I joined all that I could join earlier in the day, then went in, had a 4.1k dmg game in my ISU-152, went to the site to see that it was credited, and I was greeted with the yellow "join" button again, so now a damage total that a player of my level won't likely get again any time soon isn't even counted due to what seems like a horrid web design.

Seems like this event is designed just to give gold to the best players again, so 90% of the player base need not apply...and on top of that, I'm not sure but it seems like only random battles count.  So running this at the same time as the limited time request to test maps via Recon, and then exclude those matches from this event seems really silly.

Given how much this company brings in from the sale of a single tank, I have no idea why they can't seem to ever put up event pages that are above grade school project level in quality/functionality.

Jaspo #12 Posted Aug 23 2021 - 19:28

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 39177 battles
  • [SLUGZ] SLUGZ

Web page completely broken, can only view your current standings by logging out, if logged in it shows a blank page,

but none of it matters because the only purpose of this event is to give free gold to a handful of unicums, who already have enough gold from all the previous events whose only purpose was to give free gold to a handful of unicums.

This is really, really working as intended. Just like stupid shell dispersion patterns, excessive rng, artillery, map design, multi tier matchmaking, wheelies, premium ammo, uncontestable automated instabans for accidentally landing on teammates, a plethora of methods of negative psychological manipulation deliberately integrated into the game, dishonest sales practices, and whatever else I'm forgetting at the moment.

Silencer021 #13 Posted Aug 24 2021 - 23:29

Corporal

• Players
  • 38880 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC
So yeah, is there even a check in place for the people rigging?

TAI_Von_Budd #14 Posted Aug 25 2021 - 04:17

Sergeant

• Players
  • 60441 battles
  • [AFW] AFW

Yeah, this is about as sketchy as it gets. It appears the Challenges are being changed after the fact. I saw one set of qualifications in one of the Challenges, and now that is different. The Challenge page went down, came back up with different stats. Another set of hoops that are bricked up, that you are suppose to jump through.

Also tagged with czech, gold

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users