Crew 2.0 in World of Tanks - not released until 2022! Maybe canceled?

crew

12 replies to this topic

grego34 #1 Posted Aug 23 2021 - 07:38

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 40183 battles
  • [BOOPS] BOOPS

http://wotexpress.info/news/world-of-tanks/ekipazh-20-v-world-of-tanks--vyydet-ne-ranshe-2022/

Your dislikes still affect, but you need to put them not on the RU-channel ...

This is how some Western content makers from WG EU got the message on Crew 2.0 this week:

“We have an official statement about Crew 2.0:

The amount of feedback and data we've received over the last iteration of the sandbox is so great that we need to take a closer look at everything we've achieved. Nothing related to Crew 2.0 will be released in the near future and we will continue to work with our players. "

Yes, on EU, if you are not aware, they are even more dissatisfied with these changes. But the audience, where they pay a lot (Europeans, Americans), WG has no right to ignore, they don't care about RU, they pay little here (in terms of quantity).

Thus: Crew 2.0 will not be released in 2021, in 2022 in the first half of the year, most likely, too, well, we are waiting for more iterations of Sand - if the words written above are true, and not just an answer.

__WarChild__ #2 Posted Aug 23 2021 - 13:23

The Code Whisperer

• Community Contributor
  • 46829 battles
  • [OPIC] OPIC

Welcome to the news: 

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/650511-crew-20-its-official-for-now/

;)

__WarChild__

Edited by __WarChild__, Aug 23 2021 - 13:23.

_Katyusha___ #3 Posted Aug 23 2021 - 14:00

Major

• Players
  • 22515 battles
  • [KTSHA] KTSHA
Good news, now, if they undo at least part of HE changes, I may consider playing one or two times per week

ATruk #4 Posted Aug 23 2021 - 14:38

Captain

• Players
  • 76099 battles

View Post_Katyusha___, on Aug 23 2021 - 06:00, said:

Good news, now, if they undo at least part of HE changes, I may consider playing one or two times per week

lol thx for the chuckle

Gothraul #5 Posted Aug 23 2021 - 14:57

Major

• Players
  • 3177 battles
Going to be an interesting experience once the crap finally hits the fan with the usual explosion of complaints as well threats of quitting from the usual sort while the rest of us will keep on playing at least for a while longer. I do feel bad for new players who got basically nothing at all to work with.

bad_73 #6 Posted Aug 23 2021 - 15:08

Captain

• Players
  • 1576 battles

View PostGothraul, on Aug 23 2021 - 14:57, said:

Going to be an interesting experience once the crap finally hits the fan with the usual explosion of complaints as well threats of quitting from the usual sort while the rest of us will keep on playing at least for a while longer. I do feel bad for new players who got basically nothing at all to work with.

So you dont get the principal of being rewarded for time in the game instead of buying your way up.....it should always be that your time adds up to something and building your crews with that time and it being the thing that gives you an advantage instead of just ...Money.

UnitG2 #7 Posted Aug 23 2021 - 16:31

Captain

• Players
  • 41118 battles
  • [88MPH] 88MPH

View Postgrego34, on Aug 22 2021 - 22:38, said:

"The amount of feedback and data we've received over the last iteration of the sandbox is so great that we need to take a closer look at everything we've achieved. Nothing related to Crew 2.0 will be released in the near future and we will continue to work with our players. "

Thus: Crew 2.0 will not ...

Thus what? Read their statement again. It is completely nonfactual, allows anyone to overlay their desired implications, as you did. Its nonsense. It has no dates, no plans, nothing- just a noncomittal statement from some WG lawyer wannabe. Was there ever a test someone wouldnt take a close look at? Come on.

Angry_Johnny_Killbillys #8 Posted Aug 23 2021 - 16:44

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 23 battles

View PostUnitG2, on Aug 23 2021 - 16:31, said:

Thus what? Read their statement again. It is completely nonfactual, allows anyone to overlay their desired implications, as you did. Its nonsense. It has no dates, no plans, nothing- just a noncomittal statement from some WG lawyer wannabe. Was there ever a test someone wouldnt take a close look at? Come on.

Actually it is laying the ground for another round of Sandbox and I read it as they are happy with the results an it is moving forward full speed. So they are delaying it, as I think Warchild posted in another thread, until they get their loot-box money in December. So we should get a 75% love it message and watch it go forward. It will IMO be in the game at some point next year. No matter what anyone says.

Mojo_Riesing #9 Posted Aug 23 2021 - 18:49

Major

• Players
  • 23492 battles
  • [ACATS] ACATS

View Postgrego34, on Aug 22 2021 - 22:38, said:

http://wotexpress.info/news/world-of-tanks/ekipazh-20-v-world-of-tanks--vyydet-ne-ranshe-2022/

Your dislikes still affect, but you need to put them not on the RU-channel ...

This is how some Western content makers from WG EU got the message on Crew 2.0 this week:

“We have an official statement about Crew 2.0:

The amount of feedback and data we've received over the last iteration of the sandbox is so great that we need to take a closer look at everything we've achieved. Nothing related to Crew 2.0 will be released in the near future and we will continue to work with our players. "

Yes, on EU, if you are not aware, they are even more dissatisfied with these changes. But the audience, where they pay a lot (Europeans, Americans), WG has no right to ignore, they don't care about RU, they pay little here (in terms of quantity).

Thus: Crew 2.0 will not be released in 2021, in 2022 in the first half of the year, most likely, too, well, we are waiting for more iterations of Sand - if the words written above are true, and not just an answer.

Assuming folks actually READ the article one of the interesting points made is which market does WG really think about.  We tend to kick that around on the Forums feeling insecure as we do in the lil' NA market compared to the "impressive" RU or ??maybe?? Chinese market.  If you do that or have wondered consider this:

You know that one thing not mentioned much here about the relative "strengths" of the NA vs EU vs RU markets...and i think we can pretty much dismiss the others here as bascially "add-ons" are the relative strengths of each regions primary currencies.

Wargaming basically is based in Eastern Europe, post Soviet land and in that part of the world autocratic kleptocracies still rule.  One thing about the Oligarch classes of this region is while they like working in a basically corrupt and corruptible business environment with rigidly politically monitored Law Enforcment,  they prefer stable currencies and to do their banking in safe havens with few bank regulations and probably out of the hands of the Oligarch ruling classes of their nations. Because they are corrupt of course.

Then when you get down to brass tacks, most of these folks would MUCH rather be paid in Dollars (US or Canadian), Swiss Francs, UK Pound Sterlings, Euros or a few of Emirati currencies over Rubles, Drachmas, Rials/Riels, Non-French Francs, Yen, or i kid you not, Dongs. You can be sure these get change as soon as or whenever currency exchange rates are favorable.  Some, and maybe increasingly, are moving to more "dark currencies" like the myriad crypto-currencies in vogue right now.  

So, when the economic strength of a region to WoT is considered...think like a corrupt Oligarch and you'll know what currency you'd rather have. Then find a good off-shore bank with few restrictions, extradition agreements, and lax tax authority. That's how this works. And in a way that's what the article may have meant about which markets are listened to.

Smooky_Le_chien_husky #10 Posted Aug 26 2021 - 05:35

Captain

• Players
  • 29067 battles
  • [LMFR] LMFR
Well i hope are canceled ^_ . if are in the game i will said thanks and i found other game and i uninstall wot simple 

cloudwalking #11 Posted Sep 03 2021 - 01:16

Captain

• Players
  • 198 battles
It's shelved for christmas lootbox spending.  Should be back around February or so.

TankClash #12 Posted Sep 04 2021 - 07:50

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18555 battles

Enough.... 

it is clear they will continue on this path.... 

We can only hope, the backlash after such implementations are enough, they realize an old game dies out once their core revolts.

It is time, cancel your premium time, enough gold spam.... 

They've been doing it to us for years, maybe it's time to hit THEM where the wallet hurts for a change.. I guarantee you with enough time, the online fans of streamers, youtubers reviewers... etc... that basically prop up this game... will stop... I call on the streamers stop reviewing new premium tanks, make your voice actually mean something again.... you've let viewer counts and the such go to your heads... the underdogs prop you up.... we... the fodder of your egos... Come back to reality, we need to talk...

yruputin #13 Posted Sep 06 2021 - 22:10

Captain

• Players
  • 39176 battles
  • [HOR] HOR
Crew 2.0 should be abandoned like an old used idea that festered in someone's altered mind.Wargaming World of Tanks servers have been FUBAR for some time now in my opinion. I sadly hang on for some bizarre almost psychotic reason. COME ON WARGAMING OWNERS listen to us little ole dollar machines because we may stop working.:girl:

Edited by yruputin, Sep 06 2021 - 22:15.

Reply to this topic

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

Also tagged with crew

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users