rigging of games,

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
481 replies to this topic

stryker105mm #1 Posted Aug 29 2021 - 12:32

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 25088 battles
  • [REBRN] REBRN

from  the past year or so, i have noticed more and more, which every team is down 3k or more in a tier 10, 2500 for tier 10, 9 ,  2000 for a tier 8  in the first 3 mins of any game is the loosing side, Also i have noticed that the team rng is rigged, from shot missing you can be under 50 meters away aimed in and the rounds fly high or low but not at what you are aiming at,. Some people may call it dumb but players need to watch in games, while you are playing,  some say its rng or sigma, but  This is what i have noticed, i can be on either team, and the outcome is predetermined by wg with the rng and sigma, and the coding wg has in this game. 

This would be wg and the DPM comming into affect, the dollars per matches, they figure the more matches played the more money they will make,  I am not the only one that noticed this in the game, players just open your eyes, that is why there is a damage meter in the game, its all predetermind by wg after the 3  min or 3 k damages

I am not the only one who notices this, look at the scop g, a tank that was accurate, some time players do well some time players cant hit a house, Can wg stop rigging the stats and games,. 

if any one else has noticed this post it, if your going to be a negative nacey just read and go 

Edited by stryker105mm, Aug 29 2021 - 14:45.

I_QQ_4_U #2 Posted Aug 29 2021 - 12:39

Major

• Players
  • 30203 battles
  • [BOOPS] BOOPS

View Poststryker105mm, on Aug 29 2021 - 12:32, said:

if your going to be a negative nacey just read and go 

Doesn't a double negative make a positive?

Death_on_2_Treads #3 Posted Aug 29 2021 - 12:43

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 21690 battles
  • [NYK] NYK
There is no RIGGING. It is all RANDOM. The bad shots/rng of one day are the good shots/rng of another day. Some days you are on a losing streak, some days you are on a winning streak, some days shots are going everywhere, and some you are doing the amazing. I'm sure it all evens out in the end, but the process of playing every day in such an environment can be trying. It surely isn't the best gaming experience it could be, but it is the one we have.

Bootknife #4 Posted Aug 29 2021 - 13:06

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 44158 battles
  • [WDA] WDA
Can't be proven either way.

stryker105mm #5 Posted Aug 29 2021 - 13:14

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 25088 battles
  • [REBRN] REBRN
players are to blinded by not seeing the games, just watch the games for 2 days and then you can see for yourself, the RNG AND SIGma is rigged with in the first 3 mins, of any game 

I_QQ_4_U #6 Posted Aug 29 2021 - 13:24

Major

• Players
  • 30203 battles
  • [BOOPS] BOOPS

View Poststryker105mm, on Aug 29 2021 - 13:14, said:

players are to blinded by not seeing the games, just watch the games for 2 days and then you can see for yourself, the RNG AND SIGma is rigged with in the first 3 mins, of any game 

Maybe if you spent less time whining and complaining when you play you wouldn't be seeing flying elephants.

Brynar #7 Posted Aug 29 2021 - 14:12

Captain

• Players
  • 21974 battles

from  the past year or so, i have noticed more and more, which every team is down 3k or more in a tier 10, 2500 for tier 10, 9 ,  2000 for a tier 8  in the first 3 mins of any game is the loosing side, Also i have noticed that the team rng is rigged, from shot missing you can be under 50 meters away aimed in and the rounds fly high or low but not at what you are aiming at,. Some people may call it dumb but players need to watch in games, while you are playing,  some say its rng or sigma, but  This is what i have noticed, i can be on either team, and the outcome is predetermined by wg with the rng and sigma, and the coding wg has in this game. 

I am not the only one who notices this, look at the scop g, a tank that was accurate, some time players do well some time players cant hit a house, Can wg stop rigging the stats and games,. 

if any one else has noticed this post it, if your going to be a negative nacey just read and go 

I don't see a motive. Why would WG care if team A or B wins in random matches?

SwipertheFox #8 Posted Aug 29 2021 - 14:23

Sergeant

• Players
  • 28749 battles

View PostBrynar, on Aug 29 2021 - 13:12, said:

I'm not saying WG is rigging games with Rng. But Wg doesn't care who wins or loses. His point other then rigging is WG is making the games go faster by giving one team better Rng. Causing landslide wins. 

It's just a snowball effect  that causes games to be lopsided. 

Random is just that random. Play enough games and it all equals out.

Kliphie_Reborn #9 Posted Aug 29 2021 - 14:30

Captain

• -Players-
  • 21 battles
The Skorp is a common example used in these situations.  What's not brought up though, as a paper TD it tends to be sniping from the back.  The shell is going where it's supposed to, the target isn't where it was anymore. 

NeatoMan #10 Posted Aug 29 2021 - 14:38

Major

• Players
  • 31571 battles

View Poststryker105mm, on Aug 29 2021 - 06:32, said:

I would like to know how you can tell where the rest of your team is aiming, or when they pulled the trigger?  How can you be so sure it was RNG that made them miss?

btw, I was told by some forumites that when you ghost along you can see the player's reticle and aiming cursor.  I have yet to see any aiming cursor or reticle on the players I'm ghosting along with, only my own cursor; it is not the player's cursor.  So I call shenanigan's on that claim.

ATruk #11 Posted Aug 29 2021 - 14:45

Captain

• Players
  • 76928 battles

View Poststryker105mm, on Aug 29 2021 - 04:32, said:

Yikes. I hope you're on the red team.

GeorgePreddy_lIl #12 Posted Aug 29 2021 - 14:45

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 270 battles

... team rng is rigged... the outcome is predetermined by wg with the rng and sigma, and the coding wg has in this game.  

View Poststryker105mm, on Aug 29 2021 - 13:14, said:

... you can see for yourself, the RNG AND SIGma is rigged with in the first 3 mins, of any game 

bake3020 #13 Posted Aug 29 2021 - 15:09

Major

• Players
  • 134 battles
  • [NOLOS] NOLOS

View Poststryker105mm, on Aug 29 2021 - 11:32, said:

This would be wg and the DPM comming into affect, the dollars per matches, they figure the more matches played the more money they will make,  I am not the only one that noticed this in the game, players just open your eyes, that is why there is a damage meter in the game, its all predetermind by wg after the 3  min or 3 k damages

Stryker, this game has always been rigged, some people just have a hard time figuring that out.  So, forgive them and let them get on with their own fantasy world.

WaywardChild #14 Posted Aug 29 2021 - 15:10

Major

• Players
  • 45261 battles
  • [_RUF_] _RUF_

I have seen some exciting comebacks in my time. It's what I live for in this arena. Isn't there a line in some movie that say's "Play to the last man (person), the last bullet, the last breath?". It's just a game, play it out! Die hard, come back.

P.s. Random IS random, isn't it? What you are describing  "Is the Fan Base" is it not? You're describing Players reaction to a scenarioHow does WG control Players in a match? WG doesn't care who wins, WG cares that the play. 

Edited by WaywardChild, Aug 29 2021 - 15:16.

One_Eyed_Cheat #15 Posted Aug 29 2021 - 15:28

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 373 battles
The losing side is almost always the one with the most bots and suck4fun with win rates in the 30s to low 40s. I really do wish such were tier restricted that at least mid and high tiers would be somewhat ok compared to what it is now.

Reichmonk #16 Posted Aug 29 2021 - 15:48

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 34706 battles
  • [4ORCE] 4ORCE

Look man. Let me break down this for you. I would ask you to please think hard about what I will tell you, it will save you lots of time in the future.

Facts do not care about your feelings. Do you understand what this means? Anyone can "feel" that something is wrong, or different, or special. You need to able to prove it, or it's just that, a feeling. You may feel that your wife is cheating, or that your kid is the smartest, or that the moon is made our of cheese, but none of that is correct, unless you can prove it.

Stop with this talk about games being rigged. If it was truly rigged, with millions of people playing this game every day, don't you think that someone would be able to show some REAL proof of this? Or do you feel that you are the smartest person playing this game so only you can see this? You are not the smartest person playing this game. That is a fact. Rest is just your feelings. Forget about proving it to the rest of us. Prove it to yourself if you can. If you even know what that mean, or how to do it.

Now, quit it, just stop making these posts. you are like a drunk person at a party making fool of yourself. Everyone can see it, but you think you are funny and interesting, when in reality you are only drunk.

1stOregonVolCavalry #17 Posted Aug 29 2021 - 16:00

Sergeant

• Players
  • 10551 battles
  • [B-B-T] B-B-T

View PostBrynar, on Aug 29 2021 - 14:12, said:

Profit. I've been a member of the secret "Buy rng rigging" club for 4 months now. It's a bit pricey, but it totally takes the pressure off of trying to do well as you basically can just drive around in your HWK 30 bouncing hits from Skorpions and one shoting LOWE's. The only hard part is converting dollars to rubles to make the cash drop offs every month.

Edited by 1stOregonVolCavalry, Aug 29 2021 - 16:00.

Projectile_Misfired #18 Posted Aug 29 2021 - 16:05

Major

• Players
  • 39469 battles

Isn't that what you're being in this post?

TheRealSerapth #19 Posted Aug 29 2021 - 16:12

Captain

• Players
  • 12568 battles

Taking a look at your performance you have a recent WN8 of 1179, down a fair bit from your normal 1365.

In other words, YOU are playing worse.  Say what you will about the matchmaking, winrates and everything else, the only thing you can control is YOUR performance, and your performance has been a fair bit worse.  Obviously you perform worse you should lose more.

There are lots of problems with this game, but blaming rigging while ignoring your own dwindling performance does you no favours.  Mirrors, dude, buy one, they are cheap.

-- Yours Truly,

Nacey.

Edited by TheRealSerapth, Aug 29 2021 - 16:13.

CAPTMUDDXX #20 Posted Aug 29 2021 - 16:17

Captain

• Players
  • 21394 battles
  • [DAMN] DAMN

View Poststryker105mm, on Aug 29 2021 - 06:32, said:

Nope! That is only in your mind.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users