Markd73 #21 Posted Aug 29 2021 - 15:39

Major

• Players
  • 36671 battles
  • [2M8TA] 2M8TA

View PostMarkd73, on Aug 29 2021 - 14:39, said:

View Postbake3020, on Aug 29 2021 - 14:06, said:

View Postbake3020, on Aug 29 2021 - 14:06, said:

The KV-5 was nerfed, right outta the box dude, where have you been?  It's got the biggest nerf of any vehicle out there and you say it's never been nerfed?  WOW.  R2D2 has always and will always be it's nerf and the developers will never remove it.  So yes, it was nerfed right from the start it's just that so many people ignorantly ignored it, like me, and bought it.  You used to be able to depend on the rear armor, also, almost as much but, with advent of more OP vehicles, you can also consider that a nerf.  So yes, the KV-5 was nerfed and doomed, right from the start, WG just conveniently failed to tell everyone about that.

Umm a nerf is a negative change to something. The operative word being change. The r2d2 has always been a weakspot from the first moment it was sold, no change thus no nerf.

What you are describing is your own ignorance of said weakspot on initital purpose.

Two very different things.

Reichmonk #22 Posted Aug 29 2021 - 15:40

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 34706 battles
  • [4ORCE] 4ORCE

View PostpEEthug, on Aug 29 2021 - 11:44, said:

Hey All,

Just wondering if and why anyone still plays this game? It's been going downhill for many years and hit it's crescendo back before the Chaffee lost it's ridiculous (but supa-fun) turret. Every match plays out the same. The tech trees are basically homogeneous with some minor exceptions. Any tank with a unique play style is nerfed and forgotten. WG scams you with their strategy of making OP premium tanks, only to nerf them later or make them obsolete by introducing some other OP tank, at the behest of cry babies that want everything to be the same. Worthwhile competitive play rewards are a thing of the past. What's the point? They even NERFED the KV-5. Why!? It was already nerfed by default. It's weird people still play this.

Shame on you "that-other-tank-game". I can't believe you are still buying ebay accounts then coming to forums to post stupid things like these.

To anyone whos ever played this game, it should be obvious that this person has never, ever played it. Not only is nothing he said the truth, but it makes zero sense. 

ArmorStorm #23 Posted Aug 29 2021 - 15:49

Major

• Players
  • 42532 battles
  • [F__R] F__R

View Postbake3020, on Aug 29 2021 - 08:06, said:

The KV-5 was nerfed, right outta the box dude, where have you been?  It's got the biggest nerf of any vehicle out there and you say it's never been nerfed?  WOW.  R2D2 has always and will always be it's nerf and the developers will never remove it.  So yes, it was nerfed right from the start it's just that so many people ignorantly ignored it, like me, and bought it.  You used to be able to depend on the rear armor, also, almost as much but, with advent of more OP vehicles, you can also consider that a nerf.  So yes, the KV-5 was nerfed and doomed, right from the start, WG just conveniently failed to tell everyone about that.

The scope of the idiocy that you continue to bring to these forums is simply breathtaking.  Don’t ever change!

Kefic #24 Posted Aug 29 2021 - 15:57

Captain

• Players
  • 20394 battles
  • [ULFR] ULFR

View PostKliphie_Reborn, on Aug 29 2021 - 06:13, said:

Garbad would like a word with you ...

http://forum.worldof...__fromsearch__1

I was watching a bunch of videos of garbad a few months ago 

It wasn't that he was super good... it's that everyone else was super bad at the game.

He'd get absolutely destroyed in today's game playing like he did.

Casual_Boops #25 Posted Aug 29 2021 - 16:01

Major

• Community Contributor
  • 41807 battles
  • [BOOPS] BOOPS

View PostScorpiany, on Aug 29 2021 - 07:47, said:

They haven't nerfed Premium tanks in years ever since the Super Pershing scandal, and they won't ever do so again in the future. Also, the KV-5 was buffed, several times actually. Tanks have become more unique, while they did become bland for a while, the new lines have been very different from what we've seen before.

Nothing you said in your post makes any sense, and is completely detached from facts.

I will say that the Premium KV-2 ( r ) was substantially changed due to HE changes, but the tank itself was not changed with regards to tank characteristics. Kind of a weasel move by WG that I'm still not very happy with, TBH.

2MOEJOE #26 Posted Aug 29 2021 - 16:17

Captain

• Players
  • 7891 battles
  • [BOOPS] BOOPS
"Tech trees are basically homogeneous" if that were the case I would be as good as i am in every tier IX medium tank as i am in the few i can play but I'm only good not great in a few of them.As far as the game going downhill i guess it has in  the since there isn't as many tanks an average guy like me can play competently like in years past at least that's my experience.

Edited by 2MOEJOE, Aug 29 2021 - 16:18.

CAPTMUDDXX #27 Posted Aug 29 2021 - 16:23

Captain

• Players
  • 21358 battles
  • [DAMN] DAMN

View PostpEEthug, on Aug 29 2021 - 06:44, said:

Hey All,

Just wondering if and why anyone still plays this game? It's been going downhill for many years and hit it's crescendo back before the Chaffee lost it's ridiculous (but supa-fun) turret. Every match plays out the same. The tech trees are basically homogeneous with some minor exceptions. Any tank with a unique play style is nerfed and forgotten. WG scams you with their strategy of making OP premium tanks, only to nerf them later or make them obsolete by introducing some other OP tank, at the behest of cry babies that want everything to be the same. Worthwhile competitive play rewards are a thing of the past. What's the point? They even NERFED the KV-5. Why!? It was already nerfed by default. It's weird people still play this.

Yes What is your point? We like it and if you don't just leave. We don't need those who want to see the game destroyed continually posting such crap.

If you don't like JUST QUIT!

TheJeep1 #28 Posted Aug 29 2021 - 17:38

Major

• Players
  • 65600 battles

View PostpEEthug, on Aug 29 2021 - 03:44, said:

Hey All,

I dont think I've ever come back to a game I quit just to "check in", what a lousy life you must have.

omi5cron #29 Posted Aug 29 2021 - 18:11

Major

• Players
  • 33509 battles
  • [THUGZ] THUGZ

as to his question...

...no...no one at ALL is playing this game...no one...

(do not see me rabbit)

EDIT: ah heck...no one will get the reference...

Spoiler

Edited by omi5cron, Aug 29 2021 - 18:13.

BadLuckCharm #30 Posted Aug 29 2021 - 18:18

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 8824 battles

There's no one playing this game anymore. Ain't nobody here but us cats.

You can go away now, safe in the knowledge that this game is no longer operating.

Good night.

Smooky_Le_chien_husky #31 Posted Aug 29 2021 - 18:30

Captain

• Players
  • 29104 battles
  • [LMFR] LMFR

View PostpEEthug, on Aug 29 2021 - 11:44, said:

Hey All,

Not everyone I not playing anymore i not even play 24 hours i stop . I just play 3 game and i am out . Wg killed all the game and people only shoot premium to start to end and MM to many problem everything are big mistake and problem i not play much me too so I not  put money on the game . I play tier 5 and 6 . i am tired of tier 8 and x if you go to event like frontline or other  not enjoyable is all spam spam spam spam spam spam premium ammo you die faster . us tank have no armored we are all a paper to the event so annoying where the fun seriously . just god for people are put a billion cash to this game . for people are play free or put small amount of money to have fun but darn the how are so bad this game now

ImmaGummyBear #32 Posted Aug 29 2021 - 20:41

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 10958 battles
I would guess about 50% of the numbers we see are actual players.

Edited by ImmaGummyBear, Aug 29 2021 - 20:42.

Bacillus27 #33 Posted Aug 29 2021 - 20:49

Captain

• Players
  • 21899 battles

View PostpEEthug, on Aug 29 2021 - 12:44, said:

Hey All,

In Belarus, the game plays you.

MCBAIN4EVER #34 Posted Aug 29 2021 - 20:52

Captain

• Players
  • 15148 battles
I'm trying NOT to play, which is harder.

DeviouslyCursed #35 Posted Aug 30 2021 - 02:32

Major

• Players
  • 11384 battles
  • [5M0K3] 5M0K3

View PostpEEthug, on Aug 29 2021 - 12:44, said:

Hey All,

I don't think this idiot has ever played this game. I bet he found someone's old account with which to post stupid things and troll the forums.

DeviouslyCursed #36 Posted Aug 30 2021 - 02:44

Major

• Players
  • 11384 battles
  • [5M0K3] 5M0K3

View PostKefic, on Aug 29 2021 - 15:57, said:

I was watching a bunch of videos of garbad a few months ago 

It wasn't that he was super good... it's that everyone else was super bad at the game.

He'd get absolutely destroyed in today's game playing like he did.

You act like he wouldn't adjust to the game. I hate to tell you this, but as time goes on, all the best competitive players tend to move on to the next thing. Then all the new "best" players think they were better than what came before. Except, they aren't.

Games that have maintained an e-sports presence may be an exception, such as LOL, DOTA 2, Counter-Srike, etc.

XXBuckShot #37 Posted Aug 30 2021 - 06:52

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 4847 battles
I'm pretty sure the game is playing me

_BobaFett #38 Posted Aug 30 2021 - 14:56

Captain

• Players
  • 303 battles
  • [BOBA_] BOBA_

I have been playing less simply because of boredom. Nothing wrong with the game, just the way it is. I have been enjoying some Blitz recently though, but that's probably because I played that game for a lot longer than this one.

It's just the nature of video games. You sometimes just get bored or frustrated. Nothing wrong with that.

Jonisjon #39 Posted Aug 31 2021 - 01:19

Corporal

• Players
  • 23189 battles
  • [FINES] FINES

For some damn reason I'm having a hard time putting this game down for good. I guess that I have some sort of addiction.

I'm playing less and less as time goes by. There are connection issues that are ongoing and they take so long to fix, that it slowly drains the fun out of the game. There are also several better games coming around the end of this year, which will hopefully pull me away from this outdated game once and for all.

Markd73 #40 Posted Aug 31 2021 - 03:11

Major

• Players
  • 36671 battles
  • [2M8TA] 2M8TA

View PostJonisjon, on Aug 31 2021 - 00:19, said:

For some damn reason I'm having a hard time putting this game down for good. I guess that I have some sort of addiction.

I'm playing less and less as time goes by. There are connection issues that are ongoing and they take so long to fix, that it slowly drains the fun out of the game. There are also several better games coming around the end of this year, which will hopefully pull me away from this outdated game once and for all.

I stopped playing in november. To be fair the raging conspiracy types on the forum are WAY more fun than tbe game itself.

Also tagged with world of tanks, clan, tanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users