clan recruitment clan frontline clanwars

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

COLT_____22 #1 Posted Aug 31 2021 - 17:47

Sergeant

• Players
  • 29272 battles
  • [SEA-M] SEA-M

thank you for clan, commanders and executive officers of clans that know how to make there clan members grow.

to those people thank you for releasing clan recourses.. credit, crew and  experience...

AND CLAN LEADERS WHO ACTUALLY TALK TO CLAN MEMBERS

releasing recourses help clan members stay successful in the game.

if your in a clan that wont help you buy tier 10 tank and help you grind through the tech tree, then the clan your in is keeping you from growing fast and keeping you from comfortably playing tournaments and clan wars.

only releasing resources when your doing an event helps, but hampers you from advancing in the game.

grinding from tier 6 to tier 10 can be at times mind blowing hard and long..

advice.. join a clan that will at least give you resources' during prime time play every day.. your advancement in the game will increase 1000%   

clan leaders.. invest in your clan members and you will see it come back to you many times over.. just having a social environment isn't enough to help people play the game and reduce membership turn over.

you get out of your members what you put into them.. just friendly advice.. colt_____22..

MAKE IT FUN AND PROFITABLE 

Edited by COLT_____22, Aug 31 2021 - 17:50.

FZ1_GUNZ #2 Posted Aug 31 2021 - 17:50

Sergeant

• Players
  • 11360 battles
  • [WTAPZ] WTAPZ

My clan leader hasn't logged on in three weeks, can I join yours?  :)

No?  Oh right I forgot, discrimination is rampant in this game just like cheating.  You want it "fun and profitable" but for only those in your elitist circle of jerks.

Edited by FZ1_GUNZ, Aug 31 2021 - 18:06.

WaywardChild #3 Posted Aug 31 2021 - 20:48

Major

• Players
  • 45725 battles
  • [_RUF_] _RUF_

Ouch!

FZ1_GUNZ #4 Posted Aug 31 2021 - 21:10

Sergeant

• Players
  • 11360 battles
  • [WTAPZ] WTAPZ

View PostWaywardChild, on Aug 31 2021 - 20:48, said:

Ouch!

Been trying to find an active clan and they all discriminate based on your winrate.  Ouch is the feeling I get when the rejection messages come in or they just go unanswered. 

JakeTheMystic #5 Posted Aug 31 2021 - 22:07

Major

• Players
  • 27991 battles
  • [M3GA] M3GA
The thing OP probably doesn't realize is that for clans to run boosters, you have to have active members (don't necessarily have to win all the time, but throwing enough bodies at the enemy will eventually get you there) to build boosters so you can actually use them at prime time. Don't have people playing, don't get the boosters. 

With that in mind, it's a whole lot easier to recruit people who know what they are doing and can win more than 50% of the time, earns more boxes from advances and makes boosters more accessible.

While there are some thousands of clans out there, I'd wager that anything outside of the top 100 are probably what I'd label as inactive, while anything inside the top 25 would barely be considered "active in the competitive formats". If you're looking for boosters, you'd need to join one of those that have the numbers to be running skirms at the very least i.e. top 100. If you want the best boosters, join something in the top 25. With how saturated the clan market is, don't cry about "clan X won't take me because my stats are not good enough", there is a clan out there in the top 100 that will take you if you can breathe and log in on an active basis. Not saying they will help you improve at the game by any means, most don't, for that I'd just recommend playing with people who are better than you (not saying unicums, just someone that is a step above you) and learn from them, start somewhere. 

Clan boosters certainly aren't necessary now when you have personal boosters that can allow you to grind a tier X in less than a week if you're dedicated, if anything it just makes it easier to sling gold at tier 10 and not loose as much.

extracheesey #6 Posted Aug 31 2021 - 22:09

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 228 battles

View PostFZ1_GUNZ, on Aug 31 2021 - 17:50, said:

No?  Oh right I forgot, discrimination is rampant in this game just like cheating.  You want it "fun and profitable" but for only those in your elitist circle of jerks.

View PostFZ1_GUNZ, on Aug 31 2021 - 21:10, said:

Been trying to find an active clan and they all discriminate based on your winrate.  Ouch is the feeling I get when the rejection messages come in or they just go unanswered. 

After reading these two posts, I don't think it's your win rate that's the problem.  Your stats aren't really any different than his.  Your attitude on the other hand, is poor.  Join some tier 6 or 8 strongholds and let them see you play but bring a smaller chip.  

slabski #7 Posted Aug 31 2021 - 23:37

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 16402 battles
  • [CLIFF] CLIFF

View PostNaughticus_Maximus, on Aug 31 2021 - 22:09, said:

After reading these two posts, I don't think it's your win rate that's the problem.  Your stats aren't really any different than his.  Your attitude on the other hand, is poor.  Join some tier 6 or 8 strongholds and let them see you play but bring a smaller chip.  

Actually,  I didn't get that vibe from him when I messaged him.  Just wants to be in an active clan and is frustrated from not being given the time or day.   I get it.  

Casual_Boops #8 Posted Sep 01 2021 - 00:12

Major

• Community Contributor
  • 42559 battles
  • [BOOPS] BOOPS

View PostCOLT_____22, on Aug 31 2021 - 10:47, said:

thank you for clan, commanders and executive officers of clans that know how to make there clan members grow.

to those people thank you for releasing clan recourses.. credit, crew and  experience...

AND CLAN LEADERS WHO ACTUALLY TALK TO CLAN MEMBERS

releasing recourses help clan members stay successful in the game.

if your in a clan that wont help you buy tier 10 tank and help you grind through the tech tree, then the clan your in is keeping you from growing fast and keeping you from comfortably playing tournaments and clan wars.

only releasing resources when your doing an event helps, but hampers you from advancing in the game.

grinding from tier 6 to tier 10 can be at times mind blowing hard and long..

advice.. join a clan that will at least give you resources' during prime time play every day.. your advancement in the game will increase 1000%   

clan leaders.. invest in your clan members and you will see it come back to you many times over.. just having a social environment isn't enough to help people play the game and reduce membership turn over.

you get out of your members what you put into them.. just friendly advice.. colt_____22..

MAKE IT FUN AND PROFITABLE 

That's a lot to ask for a lot of clans, my guy. Most boosters worth using take 8 hours to create, so popping them every day during all of prime time isn't sustainable for most. 

"Expectations are just disappointment waiting to happen."

-Macklemore

View PostFZ1_GUNZ, on Aug 31 2021 - 10:50, said:

If you lose some of that attitude, BOOPS is happy to have you. It's a purely social clan focused on learning and improvement, with no requirements or obligations. Just peeps playing tanks. Some folks like to platoon and some folks don't, and both are fine. If you decide it isn't for you, there are no hard feelings. 

Kefic #9 Posted Sep 01 2021 - 12:24

Captain

• Players
  • 21314 battles
  • [ULFR] ULFR

View PostFZ1_GUNZ, on Aug 31 2021 - 08:50, said:

My clan is the most discriminatory out there.

If you aren't me, you can't join.

164thLeichteAfrikaDiv #10 Posted Sep 01 2021 - 14:26

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 33463 battles
  • [GSH] GSH

View PostJakeTheMystic, on Aug 31 2021 - 22:07, said:

The thing OP probably doesn't realize is that for clans to run boosters, you have to have active members (don't necessarily have to win all the time, but throwing enough bodies at the enemy will eventually get you there) to build boosters so you can actually use them at prime time. Don't have people playing, don't get the boosters. 

With that in mind, it's a whole lot easier to recruit people who know what they are doing and can win more than 50% of the time, earns more boxes from advances and makes boosters more accessible.

While there are some thousands of clans out there, I'd wager that anything outside of the top 100 are probably what I'd label as inactive, while anything inside the top 25 would barely be considered "active in the competitive formats". If you're looking for boosters, you'd need to join one of those that have the numbers to be running skirms at the very least i.e. top 100. If you want the best boosters, join something in the top 25. With how saturated the clan market is, don't cry about "clan X won't take me because my stats are not good enough", there is a clan out there in the top 100 that will take you if you can breathe and log in on an active basis. Not saying they will help you improve at the game by any means, most don't, for that I'd just recommend playing with people who are better than you (not saying unicums, just someone that is a step above you) and learn from them, start somewhere. 

Clan boosters certainly aren't necessary now when you have personal boosters that can allow you to grind a tier X in less than a week if you're dedicated, if anything it just makes it easier to sling gold at tier 10 and not loose as much.

I'm not sure about any of that. Our clan has boosters constantly running because, special thanks to "tour of duty" our stronghold is maxed out at Tier 10 and we have nothing left to spend our "boxes" on, so we run boosters, always. Oh and we're not top 25

SociopathicTroll #11 Posted Sep 01 2021 - 14:28

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 3415 battles

View PostFZ1_GUNZ, on Aug 31 2021 - 11:50, said:

There is no cheating in this game, you are evidently just clueless to how it works. 

And that's not discrimination, you're cheapening the word for people who face actual hardships. It isn't discrimination if your GPA isn't good enough to get in a school you want 

Casual_Boops #12 Posted Sep 01 2021 - 16:32

Major

• Community Contributor
  • 42559 battles
  • [BOOPS] BOOPS

View Post164thLeichteAfrikaDiv, on Sep 01 2021 - 07:26, said:

I'm not sure about any of that. Our clan has boosters constantly running because, special thanks to "tour of duty" our stronghold is maxed out at Tier 10 and we have nothing left to spend our "boxes" on, so we run boosters, always. Oh and we're not top 25

Top tier credit boosters last for 2 hours and take 8 hours to make. It's impossible to have constant up-time with those, or you'll run out relatively soon.

164thLeichteAfrikaDiv #13 Posted Sep 01 2021 - 18:44

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 33463 battles
  • [GSH] GSH

View PostCasual_Boops, on Sep 01 2021 - 16:32, said:

Top tier credit boosters last for 2 hours and take 8 hours to make. It's impossible to have constant up-time with those, or you'll run out relatively soon.

We buy them in packs of 10 and rotate other boosters, like Free XP, XP and Crew XP. With a rotation going it's easy to keep them on constantly and keep them in stock. 

Whyld #14 Posted Sep 01 2021 - 20:28

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 38359 battles

View PostFZ1_GUNZ, on Aug 31 2021 - 14:10, said:

Git Gud?

Panzer__Monkey #15 Posted Sep 01 2021 - 20:38

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 17626 battles
  • [FISH-] FISH-

View PostCasual_Boops, on Sep 01 2021 - 00:12, said:

That's a lot to ask for a lot of clans, my guy. Most boosters worth using take 8 hours to create, so popping them every day during all of prime time isn't sustainable for most. 

"Expectations are just disappointment waiting to happen."

-Macklemore

If you lose some of that attitude, BOOPS is happy to have you. It's a purely social clan focused on learning and improvement, with no requirements or obligations. Just peeps playing tanks. Some folks like to platoon and some folks don't, and both are fine. If you decide it isn't for you, there are no hard feelings. 

some platoon , some dont……. I feel like if you don’t want to play as a group then why did you join a clan?

if you only want to play alone, then don’t join a clan sicne there is no point

just my opinion, but to me being in a clan has always been about the comradeship first and so playing in platoons, skirms, or advances when able

Akrotiri #16 Posted Sep 01 2021 - 21:34

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 16327 battles

View PostSociopathicTroll, on Sep 01 2021 - 08:28, said:

There is no cheating in this game,

Really?  You better tell WG, then, because they seem to think it does exist.

https://worldoftanks.com/en/news/general-news/fair-play-policy-0721/

Crazy___Canuck #17 Posted Sep 02 2021 - 00:10

Captain

• Players
  • 37200 battles
  • [-NHL-] -NHL-

Just wanted to point out something (which is annoying the h*ll out me these days).  Setting a standard for a clan, with one measure being WR, is not 'discrimination'. Don't misuse this word and casually tossing it around, it's causing societal harm, along with the abuse of the R word.  

WR is one benchmark of many clans to assess whether you'll fit in to their expectations of ability to contribute to their chosen activities. They have no obligation to accept anyone that asks to join, they also have the option to select or kick anybody as they see fit.  It is what it is, and there are plenty of clans that don't care about that metric - or others.  Keep looking, and look at their minimum requirements before submitting applications. You have under 10K battles...so if there's a pattern of why you're being rejected for the clans you want to join, you need to work on those metrics that are important to many clans - which WR is often one.  

DonnyWasASurfer #18 Posted Sep 02 2021 - 00:14

Corporal

• Players
  • 6303 battles
  • [88MPH] 88MPH
Did somebody say spider.....booster clan?  88MPH Join us.  We want your resources from you playing random battles and getting a sweet 300 damage before dying in first 2min,  you get our credit boosters just for being special.  That's it, that's the spiel.   88MPH, ignoring every single thing about this game except what makes us happy.  Credits make us happy so we can spam gold and drink coke.  Play time is 6-10pm PST.....often they are running outside of these hours.  If the times work for you and you like playing tanks join, we will take you under our gold spamming absolutely filthy wings. By take you under our wings I mean you will enjoy credit boosters and silence.  83 members, 200 plus boosters.  

LightningBobCC #19 Posted Sep 02 2021 - 00:37

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 12157 battles
  • [LTG_B] LTG_B

You can join mine. So I can have the pleasure of kicking you out.

DonnyWasASurfer #20 Posted Sep 02 2021 - 00:58

Corporal

• Players
  • 6303 battles
  • [88MPH] 88MPH
Killer burn

Also tagged with clan recruitment, clan, frontline, clanwars

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users