FieldMods Free Experience Mods

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Gustav_von_Hurt #1 Posted Aug 31 2021 - 22:09

Private

• Players
  • 17014 battles
  • [GCOT] GCOT

In the first few days Field Modification was available, I was able to use my Free Exp pool as well as any experience I accumulated with each tank. Starting on Sunday, I've not been able to use my Free Experience pool at all for Field Mods, just whatever I've earned on the tank.

Was this an announced change, a bug where I got to upgrade my tank, or something broken with the game and/or my account?

Thanks

Panzer__Monkey #2 Posted Sep 01 2021 - 02:01

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 17330 battles
  • [FRS] FRS
It still works fien for me. You should run a “checkup” on yoru game client. You have some sort of bug or hiccup. Worst case reinstall the game.

stryker105mm #3 Posted Sep 01 2021 - 06:48

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 25086 battles
  • [REBRN] REBRN

this is wg trying to get more credits, gold and  bonds out of the game. if a player has 2 of the same pieced of equipment and you sell that tank you will have to bay double all to remove that, WG has no idea how to make this work. if a tank has 2 guns let players mount each gun, there is not one gun that good for all maps like the e 100, 2 tier 10 guns, one used for up close and one for dpm,  Same with the vz 55 on trashy auto loader, and one mid to long gun 

let players pic the set up for each tank say vents, rammer, optics, long range higher dpm,  vents, mod config,  stabs, derpy gun, this is just a example 

XOIIO #4 Posted Sep 01 2021 - 07:18

Major

• Players
  • 13089 battles
  • [RSRS] RSRS

View Poststryker105mm, on Aug 31 2021 - 23:48, said:

this is wg trying to get more credits, gold and  bonds out of the game. if a player has 2 of the same pieced of equipment and you sell that tank you will have to bay double all to remove that, WG has no idea how to make this work. if a tank has 2 guns let players mount each gun, there is not one gun that good for all maps like the e 100, 2 tier 10 guns, one used for up close and one for dpm,  Same with the vz 55 on trashy auto loader, and one mid to long gun 

let players pic the set up for each tank say vents, rammer, optics, long range higher dpm,  vents, mod config,  stabs, derpy gun, this is just a example 

Why would you have to pay double to remove equipment from different configs when you don't have to pay for two in the first place?

Jer1413 #5 Posted Sep 01 2021 - 14:39

Major

• Players
  • 56320 battles
  • [RR13] RR13

View PostGustav_von_Hurt, on Aug 31 2021 - 17:09, said:

In the first few days Field Modification was available, I was able to use my Free Exp pool as well as any experience I accumulated with each tank. Starting on Sunday, I've not been able to use my Free Experience pool at all for Field Mods, just whatever I've earned on the tank.

Was this an announced change, a bug where I got to upgrade my tank, or something broken with the game and/or my account?

Thanks

Have you installed a mod-pack that includes a free xp lock?

Are you able to use free xp to research modules/tanks?

Also tagged with FieldMods, Free Experience, Mods

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users