PSA: 40:1 Free XP conversion today. Noticed while playing.

Free XP FXP Conversion Discount 40:1 ratio

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

dunniteowl #1 Posted Sep 03 2021 - 20:06

Major

• Players
  • 38843 battles

I didn't see anyone posting about this, so I thought I'd issue a quick PSA;

40:1 Conversion of Gold/Free XP going on RIGHT NOW!

If you've been waiting for a good deal, well, people, this is IT!  

40:1 Free XP in Progress RIGHT NOW!

GL, HF & HSYBF!
OvO

Only_The_Tip #2 Posted Sep 03 2021 - 20:08

Sergeant

• Players
  • 37870 battles
  • [AR-15] AR-15

That is a solid conversion... thanks WG for dropping it while I'm working on grinding XP for field mods. =P

Ah well.

XOIIO #3 Posted Sep 03 2021 - 20:11

Major

• Players
  • 13520 battles
  • [RSRS] RSRS
Yeah, didn't know this was a thing they did, pretty cool.

Also surprised, with all the crew training I've had turned on I only have about 500k I could convert.

Waarheid #4 Posted Sep 03 2021 - 22:39

Major

• Players
  • 25335 battles

PSA: 

WG is still under investigation for money laundering. If you have gold on your account, by all means spend it. If you buy gold, be aware that you may be contributing to international crime. 

Also keep in mind that Crew 2.0 has not been abandoned. The only influence players have over game development is how much we spend. Make your choices accordingly. 

grego34 #5 Posted Sep 03 2021 - 22:41

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 41568 battles
  • [BOOPS] BOOPS

View Postdunniteowl, on Sep 03 2021 - 14:06, said:

I didn't see anyone posting about this, so I thought I'd issue a quick PSA;

40:1 Conversion of Gold/Free XP going on RIGHT NOW!

If you've been waiting for a good deal, well, people, this is IT!  

40:1 Free XP in Progress RIGHT NOW!

GL, HF & HSYBF!
OvO

https://worldoftanks.com/en/news/general-news/labor-day-weekend-2021/   Labor Day Extended Weekend

GSOR3301_AVR_FS #6 Posted Sep 03 2021 - 22:58

Captain

• Players
  • 1490 battles
  • [ZAKO] ZAKO

View PostWaarheid, on Sep 03 2021 - 22:39, said:

PSA: 

WG is still under investigation for money laundering. If you have gold on your account, by all means spend it. If you buy gold, be aware that you may be contributing to international crime. 

Funny thing about that, someone linked these on the EU Forums and I think it's worth a read:

https://www.reddit.com/r/WorldOfWarships/comments/p9703c/yall_need_to_stop_falling_for_fake_news/

https://www.reddit.com/r/WorldOfWarships/comments/p7mjsr/tfw_wargaming_is_being_investigated_for_money/h9lh5pv/

dunniteowl #7 Posted Sep 03 2021 - 23:38

Major

• Players
  • 38843 battles

View Postgrego34, on Sep 03 2021 - 15:41, said:

Not everyone reads the "front page" all the time.  I load that page before going to the forums and I still miss stuff, depending on my intents for the day.  I can pretty well imagine, with all the questions folks ask in the forums that I am NOT in the minority and am, instead, in the majority of players, even forum readers, if you can adjudge from the nature of many of the complaints and questions here.

So the PSA is still very worthwhile, wouldn't you say?  And again, I did say, "I didn't see anyone posting about it in the forums."  That's NOT the forums.

Though, thanks for the links.  Now folks that didn't know can know it wasn't just me being strange or off or making crap up, right? 

View PostWaarheid, on Sep 03 2021 - 15:39, said:

PSA: 

Also keep in mind that Crew 2.0 has not been abandoned. The only influence players have over game development is how much we spend. Make your choices accordingly. 

And your point is?  I haven't spent a penny on this game.  I have -- well had -- 12,455 Gold when I noticed this.

Additionally, I have yet to see ONE news worthy item about this supposed illicit activity from ANY single source of news that one could honestly call, "Credible."  To equate someone's legal participation in a game, inclusive of spending money on it as being a 'contributor' to international crime is so ludicrous on it's face that there are laws that actually protect you from being implicated by the simple act of participation in 'unrelated' activities, even in the same company.

And who gives a poot about Crew 2.0 at this point in time, honestly?

I swear, folks like you get dumber every damn day.  Maybe you should stop eating all that processed 'food' like Hot Pockets and those Pizza Bites?  They're really not that good for you and it shows.

I am continually amazed by the continual drone of, "The Sky Is Falling" folks.  As well as perennially saddened by how easily some folks look for doom and gloom at every opportunity.  You don't suppose there's a correlation to that and exhibited ability, do you?  Me?  I'm starting to think there might be a connection.

GL, HF & HSYBF!
OvO

redjkent #8 Posted Sep 04 2021 - 00:15

Major

• Players
  • 132900 battles
  • [Y2KBB] Y2KBB

View PostWaarheid, on Sep 03 2021 - 21:39, said:

PSA: 

then why are you still playing the game and posting in the forum if you dont like the company, or do you not play and just post on the forums

XOIIO #9 Posted Sep 04 2021 - 02:54

Major

• Players
  • 13520 battles
  • [RSRS] RSRS
edit: derp

Edited by XOIIO, Sep 04 2021 - 02:55.

grego34 #10 Posted Sep 04 2021 - 04:45

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 41568 battles
  • [BOOPS] BOOPS

View Postdunniteowl, on Sep 03 2021 - 17:38, said:

Not everyone reads the "front page" all the time.  I load that page before going to the forums and I still miss stuff, depending on my intents for the day.  I can pretty well imagine, with all the questions folks ask in the forums that I am NOT in the minority and am, instead, in the majority of players, even forum readers, if you can adjudge from the nature of many of the complaints and questions here.

So the PSA is still very worthwhile, wouldn't you say?  And again, I did say, "I didn't see anyone posting about it in the forums."  That's NOT the forums.

Though, thanks for the links.  Now folks that didn't know can know it wasn't just me being strange or off or making crap up, right? 

And your point is?  I haven't spent a penny on this game.  I have -- well had -- 12,455 Gold when I noticed this.

Additionally, I have yet to see ONE news worthy item about this supposed illicit activity from ANY single source of news that one could honestly call, "Credible."  To equate someone's legal participation in a game, inclusive of spending money on it as being a 'contributor' to international crime is so ludicrous on it's face that there are laws that actually protect you from being implicated by the simple act of participation in 'unrelated' activities, even in the same company.

And who gives a poot about Crew 2.0 at this point in time, honestly?

I swear, folks like you get dumber every damn day.  Maybe you should stop eating all that processed 'food' like Hot Pockets and those Pizza Bites?  They're really not that good for you and it shows.

I am continually amazed by the continual drone of, "The Sky Is Falling" folks.  As well as perennially saddened by how easily some folks look for doom and gloom at every opportunity.  You don't suppose there's a correlation to that and exhibited ability, do you?  Me?  I'm starting to think there might be a connection.

GL, HF & HSYBF!
OvO

i didn't see it until i went to WOTExpress site, the first place i go every day!  Then i went to the NA site and saw it.  :great:

The_Happiest_Husky #11 Posted Sep 04 2021 - 06:07

Captain

• Players
  • 10297 battles
  • [GPARD] GPARD

View PostWaarheid, on Sep 03 2021 - 13:39, said:

PSA: 

crime time uwu

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users