Fyxen's Fall Fashion Show- Creative Contest!

gold contest tank skins camo emblems contest creative Fyxen Ominous Fyxen halloween

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

OminousFyxen #1 Posted Sep 11 2021 - 01:08

Sergeant

• Community Contributor
  • 16328 battles

As the weather starts cooling down, let the creativity start heating up! Bring on your most frivolous, fun, finest, or flamboyant tank decorating skills for a chance to win some gold! Compete in 4 different categories- Best Paint Job, Best Custom Skin, Best Concept Art and Best Halloween “Costume!” Once all entries are submitted, I’ll select three finalists for each category and we’ll review them live on stream on 30 October, and then the audience will vote on the winners! So, if you’re interested in learning more and maybe flexing your creative muscles- here’s the skinny on each category and the prizes...

Best Paint Job- Mix and match any paint, camos, decals, and inscriptions from your garage to come up with your most epic and stylish combination!

Best Custom/3D Skin- Fire up whatever software program you want and impress us with your most fashionably creative custom skin! Custom/3D Skin must be your own original creation- skins created by others or commissioned by you are not eligible. 

Best Concept Art- Garage cosmetics don’t have what you had in mind? Don’t know how to use programs to make skins? No problem- draw, paint, or use Photoshop or whatever to create an image of an existing in-game tank showing off your best fashion design idea!

Best Halloween-Themed Tank “Costume”- Bring on your best All Hallow’s Eve-themed tank decor- custom skins, paint combos, concept art, etc! 

RULES

1. NA Account holders only- If you are outside NA and want to participate for fun and bragging rights, that's fine- but I can only award prizes to players who have NA accounts.
  2. You may submit up to 3 entries per category- but you can only win in one category. If you happen to be a finalist in more than one category you’ll have to choose which one you want to continue competing in.
  3. All entries must feature tanks that are currently playable in the game (no made up tanks or tanks that aren’t in WoT).
  4. Designs must comply with all WoT, Twitch, and YouTube guidelines/TOS- any designs or design components containing graphic, NSFW, or offensive content will be disqualified. 
  5. Designs must be current and clips/replays must be accessible at the time of submission.
  6. WoT NA employees and WoT CCs are NOT eligible for this contest- but feel free to submit designs for fun or inspiration of course!
  7. By submitting an entry to this contest you give me permission to use/feature the images, clips, or replays of your entries along with your IGN in social media, on stream, or on Youtube, etc. 
  8. ALL ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED BY MIDNIGHT U.S. CENTRAL TIME ON FRIDAY, OCTOBER 22ND!

PRIZES*

1st Place- 5,000 gold

2nd Place- 3,000 gold

3rd Place- 1,000 gold

*Prizes are the same for each category, so there will be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners in each category. Also, prizing may change to include additional options/items of equivalent value depending on what is in the WG Premium shop at the time.

How to Enter: 

What do I need to submit?

• Up to 4 clear screenshots (in .jpg or .png format) of your tank. These should include the front or side at a minimum.
  • For Best Paint Job and Best Custom/3D Skin categories- please also submit a short replay/clip (10 seconds or longer) showing your work of art in action in the WoT game environment-  this can be your camera rotating around your tank in the garage, it just driving around in a training room, or duking it out in battle, up to you.

Where/how can I submit my entries? 

• Attach your files/links as a response to this forum post (please make sure to specify which category your entry is intended for, Best Paint Job, Best Custom/3D Skin, etc.)  OR
  • Submit files/links via the appropriate contest entry channel under the Fyxen’s Fall Fashion Show Category in our Discord Server (https://discord.gg/k9pPxsH)

Have fun and be creative, I'm excited to see what you all come up with!

Until then, good luck on the battlefield and may your shells always pen (unless you're aiming at me of course :D)

Fyxen

_Tsavo_ #2 Posted Sep 11 2021 - 01:26

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 50591 battles
  • [GPARD] GPARD
Oh, I never got around to the last WG creativity thingie, I think I can give this one a go, tho

Spam_Goose #3 Posted Sep 11 2021 - 01:56

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 14436 battles
*EXCITED NOISES FOR KV-4 KRESL COSTUME*

_T_H_U_N_D_E_R_ #4 Posted Sep 11 2021 - 16:16

Captain

• Players
  • 49348 battles
  • [GPARD] GPARD

View Post_Tsavo_, on Sep 11 2021 - 00:26, said:

Oh, I never got around to the last WG creativity thingie, I think I can give this one a go, tho

Do it nerd. You gonna win dis.

Quinnetic #5 Posted Sep 14 2021 - 19:02

Corporal

• Players
  • 4467 battles
  • [CBRO] CBRO
Count me in Ominous, entered via discord!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users