no wonder why players are leaving

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
36 replies to this topic

stryker105mm #1 Posted Sep 14 2021 - 04:49

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 24645 battles
  • [REBRN] REBRN

WG why dont you listen to the 90% of the normal players, These are the players that make the game go, not the top 10%.   This season of ranked has no change same trash, how about a season of ranked were prem ammo is removed, ebrs are banned, and xvm is banned.   IF you are in ranked you should know were to aim, not use all prem ammo this game has turned from good to a joke. WG address the issues of the normal players with out these players you have no game, 

Next issue in the game is the EBRs, is this a ht, med or lt, Since you WG can not address the issue with this ban it until you fix it.  A lt should not do more damage per shot than a med or even some ht in this game.  Make a lt a lt and scout, and defend it self but takeing on a ht you are dumb, 

XVM,   if you WG did not put in the game client for all to use remove it or ban it while in game,  This gives a unfair advantage to those who have it, And the Anomizer remove this  in ranked, if its ranked players should be able to see who they are going aginst not some bs made up name 

NEW TANKs in this game, from the rhino, and vz 55, These are ok not good its not russian so you have trash armor, and your bs guns ,   if you bring out a new tank line make it better than the last, not a bs tank like a rhino a tank with the same damage per min as a tier 7 tiger tank,   The vz 55 imop is only good with the single shot gun, the auto loader gun misses 50 % of its rounds,  if a player has the single shot add the ability to add a rammer, since it is not the auto loader 

The field mods, if a tank has 2 tier 10 guns let players set up the tank in the field mods, say the vz 55 auto loader only good for a city,  single shot it good all around gun,   e100 has 2 guns a derp gun and all around dpm gun, LET THE players in the field mod have both guns set up. for the map that the player is on, IF a tank does not have a alt gun like is7 sorry that is how wg made this tank in this game.  

why is it when a team is down 3k in a tier 10 that teams rng is trash, this team will miss more shot, the team will get mod damage. And the other team that is up 3k will have the best rng, and you will cause more mod damage to the other team,. WG says it does not rig the game, its more about the manipulation of the games, in the programming that wg does.   Players need to watch this while in game, from tier 10-9 its 3k in 3 min,  8-9 it will be 2700.  tier8 2500.  tier 7-8 will be 2k  the team that has this amount of damage will be the looser 

Wg can you pull your head out the 3rd point of contact and fix your game or more players will leave this game. Although we already know wg is trying to kill the na server,   

GSOR3301_AVR_FS #2 Posted Sep 14 2021 - 04:56

Captain

• Players
  • 1490 battles
  • [ZAKO] ZAKO
Y'know, I wish WG Would listen to you for a day, just to see how quickly you would find something else to complain about.

uberdice #3 Posted Sep 14 2021 - 04:59

Major

• Players
  • 29994 battles
It's impressive that stryker is able to poll 90% of the user base to get their opinions on the state of the game when WG can't even persuade people to fill out a brief survey in-game. He must be a very well-resourced individual.

I_QQ_4_U #4 Posted Sep 14 2021 - 05:04

Major

• Players
  • 29804 battles
  • [BOOPS] BOOPS

View Poststryker105mm, on Sep 14 2021 - 04:49, said:

Maybe stop doing this EVERY GAME.

And less of this.

And either learn to play the game or go play something else where you don't annoy 90% of the normal players.

Edited by I_QQ_4_U, Sep 14 2021 - 09:07.

stryker105mm #5 Posted Sep 14 2021 - 05:12

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 24645 battles
  • [REBRN] REBRN
im pretty sure this game was a win, and  i think my hp was 30 % at this time so what are u supposed to do die like a fool 

Edited by stryker105mm, Sep 14 2021 - 05:15.

GSOR3301_AVR_FS #6 Posted Sep 14 2021 - 05:16

Captain

• Players
  • 1490 battles
  • [ZAKO] ZAKO

View Poststryker105mm, on Sep 14 2021 - 05:12, said:

im pretty sure this game was a win, 

That.. doesn't change anything. Lemme ask you this: would you celebrate a game where you did absolutely nothing to contribute to your team winning, just because it was a win? Admittedly, we don't have the battle results of that game for the rest of us, but I'm going to hamper a guess that you didn't do much considering your positioning.

stryker105mm #7 Posted Sep 14 2021 - 05:19

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 24645 battles
  • [REBRN] REBRN

how about add to the posting not, going away from the posting, does what you had to say have to do with the posting, imop nope it doesnt 

goldfinger_555 #8 Posted Sep 14 2021 - 05:28

Captain

• Players
  • 28206 battles
  • [FFWC] FFWC
How about we just remove everything?

Projectile_Misfired #9 Posted Sep 14 2021 - 05:39

Major

• Players
  • 39469 battles
I'm going to have to come back to this one (if it's still here later) when I'm not about to fall asleep. It looks to be a good one.

ArtyLove #10 Posted Sep 14 2021 - 05:50

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 1223 battles
OP forgot to add the "ab" to his normal.

Maggz #11 Posted Sep 14 2021 - 06:00

Captain

• Players
  • 45853 battles
  • [-TRN-] -TRN-
so the OP feels that no one can use premium ammo in ranked? i mean he can purchase premium ammo just like everyone else, how is this unfair? Then he complains about anonomizer, how does this give people any unfair advantage? Then goes on to say XVM is unfair? How is that unfair, it shows peoples stats in game and literally not much else worth while, knowing your team mates are trash isnt unfair, its just knowing is half the battle. The next thing is he complains about ebrs, but really he has no base complaint other than he says they are just better than him really. Basically in his mind EVERY ebr player is better than him, so its unfair. This post is just like the rest of the whiners in this game who take ZERO accountability for thier terrible play. improve and stop complaining. It is a game, not real life.

viawot #12 Posted Sep 14 2021 - 06:43

Major

• Players
  • 24802 battles
  • [M3GA] M3GA
Oh my gosh, your ranked efficiency is 218 battles at 37.61%. I thought you were joking about ranked being hard, but no, you're absolutely right. Ranked has been an incredibly difficult experience for you. I wish you all the best out there, I admire your tenacity.

I_QQ_4_U #13 Posted Sep 14 2021 - 09:31

Major

• Players
  • 29804 battles
  • [BOOPS] BOOPS

View Poststryker105mm, on Sep 14 2021 - 05:12, said:

im pretty sure this game was a win, and  i think my hp was 30 % at this time so what are u supposed to do die like a fool 

Yeah it was a win, partly because of me since I saw the field wasn't going anywhere with no scout so I pushed into three tanks so that my team mates could flank them. Other than a brief run into the ditch where you made a stupid trade you then drove back to spawn, then down the 1 line to K1 and sat in the back watching the game until it was almost over and even then never got into the fight despite our only two tanks actually doing any fighting at the end being one shots. Good thing they didn't think that because they took damage they had to stop playing.

The point is that instead of constantly spamming your nonsense every game about all your perceived injustices and not contributing to your teams maybe either learn how to play better to maybe enjoy the game more or just stop playing because for some reason I get you on my teams more often than I'm happy with and you do the same thing every time.

GaryPoole #14 Posted Sep 14 2021 - 09:56

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 5512 battles
  • [KURP] KURP

So let’s take these one by one.,

1. ”I don’t like gold ammo!” — it’s part of the game, available for everyone, and can be very useful. I carry around 10 gold rounds on my tanks (depending on ammo storage) for those moments when I need a bigger punch for tactical reasons. To deprive myself of that makes it harder to win for my team. That’s a bad idea. 

2.  EBR’s — excellent light tanks, love having them in my team, hate fighting against them. I could make a list of 30 other tanks I love having on my team but hate fighting against. Simply learn how to counter them.  

3.  XVM is bad — XVM is only bad then when bad players rely too heavily on the predictions and suicide at the beginning of the gene. Which -is- something that needs to dealt with. Other than that, it’s just another tool, and not a very good one at that. 

4. Anonymizer is bad — it’s actually one of the best ways to lessen the impact of XVM. So since you hate XVM, you should be cheering its use. 

5. New tanks — has always been this way, will always be this way.  That’s like complaining that only people worse than you should be allowed to play. Which, in many ways, is exactly what you’re doing even if you don’t see it. 

6. Field mods — they suck and WG should feel bad for doing this. But it does benefit experienced players. The ones who spend money. And WG is in business to make money. I don’t like them, but I understand why they are there. 

Basically, all you were doing in whining like a spoiled child when everything doesn’t go their way. And I 100% guarantee that you are not speaking for “90%” of the players. So don’t claim to be. 

I_QQ_4_U #15 Posted Sep 14 2021 - 10:04

Major

• Players
  • 29804 battles
  • [BOOPS] BOOPS

View PostGaryPoole, on Sep 14 2021 - 09:56, said:

1. Field mods — they suck and WG should feel bad for doing this. But it does benefit experienced players. The ones who spend money. And WG is in business to make money. I don’t like them, but I understand why they are there. 

:facepalm:

13Jake55 #16 Posted Sep 14 2021 - 10:05

Major

• Players
  • 26921 battles

Do you use a screwdriver or a screwgun to screw in a screw when both are available? Most would use the easiest one so why not use premium ammo if you have the credits? Now I use it selectively but more now that they took HE away from us. I could just load premium and run it all the time but I choose not too. I run vanilla but I have no complaints against those that do and there are mods that I wish were in the game like the one that shows where you got hit. Yes the wheelies are a problem mainly because when you hit them they shiuld be destroyed not bounce or absorb your hit. If they fixed the mechanics of damage to them it would go a long way to correct that problem. 

Strig_997ms_brain #17 Posted Sep 14 2021 - 12:45

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 319 battles
  • [5HTTR] 5HTTR

View Poststryker105mm, on Sep 14 2021 - 04:49, said:

WG why dont you listen to the 90% of the normal players, These are the players that make the game go, not the top 10%.   This season of ranked has no change same trash, how about a season of ranked were prem ammo is removed, ebrs are banned, and xvm is banned.   IF you are in ranked you should know were to aim, not use all prem ammo this game has turned from good to a joke. WG address the issues of the normal players with out these players you have no game, 

Next issue in the game is the EBRs, is this a ht, med or lt, Since you WG can not address the issue with this ban it until you fix it.  A lt should not do more damage per shot than a med or even some ht in this game.  Make a lt a lt and scout, and defend it self but takeing on a ht you are dumb, 

XVM,   if you WG did not put in the game client for all to use remove it or ban it while in game,  This gives a unfair advantage to those who have it, And the Anomizer remove this  in ranked, if its ranked players should be able to see who they are going aginst not some bs made up name 

NEW TANKs in this game, from the rhino, and vz 55, These are ok not good its not russian so you have trash armor, and your bs guns ,   if you bring out a new tank line make it better than the last, not a bs tank like a rhino a tank with the same damage per min as a tier 7 tiger tank,   The vz 55 imop is only good with the single shot gun, the auto loader gun misses 50 % of its rounds,  if a player has the single shot add the ability to add a rammer, since it is not the auto loader 

The field mods, if a tank has 2 tier 10 guns let players set up the tank in the field mods, say the vz 55 auto loader only good for a city,  single shot it good all around gun,   e100 has 2 guns a derp gun and all around dpm gun, LET THE players in the field mod have both guns set up. for the map that the player is on, IF a tank does not have a alt gun like is7 sorry that is how wg made this tank in this game.  

why is it when a team is down 3k in a tier 10 that teams rng is trash, this team will miss more shot, the team will get mod damage. And the other team that is up 3k will have the best rng, and you will cause more mod damage to the other team,. WG says it does not rig the game, its more about the manipulation of the games, in the programming that wg does.   Players need to watch this while in game, from tier 10-9 its 3k in 3 min,  8-9 it will be 2700.  tier8 2500.  tier 7-8 will be 2k  the team that has this amount of damage will be the looser 

Wg can you pull your head out the 3rd point of contact and fix your game or more players will leave this game. Although we already know wg is trying to kill the na server,   

seethe

slavsickle #18 Posted Sep 14 2021 - 13:14

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 8795 battles
  • [RDDT] RDDT
The average player is happy, they just sold them a shiny new tank.

CAPTMUDDXX #19 Posted Sep 14 2021 - 13:38

Captain

• Players
  • 21191 battles
  • [DAMN] DAMN
Nonconstructive malicious derogatory insulting trouble making to incite discontent.

Reichmonk #20 Posted Sep 14 2021 - 14:14

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 34699 battles
  • [4ORCE] 4ORCE
I have a crazy suggestion for OP. It maybe totally unexpected. How about you just quit playing the game which you hate so much? 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users