Premium tank, some give credit bonus. but how much?

premium

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

grego34 #1 Posted Sep 14 2021 - 21:45

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 40183 battles
  • [BOOPS] BOOPS

when you buy a premium tank , some give you a credit bonus but you are not told how much and it doesn't show up in your game stats. So how do you know if your getting it?

i sent a ticket to WG support with screen shots and you can see my answers from 4 different support members but nobody wants to tell me or they don't know??

why a secret?? you bought the tank and i would think its your right to know.

it doesn't show in this link about premium tanks.   https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Premium_Tanks

Most premium tanks benefit from greater credit income than regular tanks. This credit bonus increases with the tiers, which makes standard tier VIII premiums the most profitable tanks available to all players in the game. Many players regularly play tier VIII or other premiums to earn the credits necessary to pay for new tanks, modules, equipment, etc. The one exception to this are special event vehicles, which are premium tanks given as rewards for missions and other competitions (some examples are the StuG IV and the T28 Concept). Such vehicles benefit from all of the advantages of regular premium tanks, except the increased credit income.  

SOLVED

Dear grego34,
Thank you for contacting us.

All premium tanks have a yield coefficient. This is a hidden parameter, so we don't show it.

Hope for your understanding.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us again.
Best regards,

what do you mean? Loans??

Dear, Grego34.

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.
We appreciate the time and effort you put into creating an application for this matter.

Please note that a premium tank gives a 50% bonus to experience earned in battle. Unfortunately, no information is provided on loans.

Should you have any other issues, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Good luck on the battlefields.
Have a great day ahead!

??? u can't give a percentage? you guys say we get more exp & credits but no idea how much more??

Hello grego34,
Thank you for contacting Wargaming Support!

Please, pay attention that the profitability of the vehicles in the game directly depends on the performance of the player in combat.

We can't provide any table.

Should you have any other questions, please contact us.
Best regards,

can you tell me how much experience and credits i am supposed to get for having a premium tank that does make credits & experience???

Dear, Grego34.

We appreciate the time and effort you put into creating an application for this matter.

Please note that there is no such table.

Have a great day ahead!

Is there a chart showing how much each premium tank will give you in credit bonus and experience?? i have no idea on how much we are supposed to get.

Dear, Grego34.

Please note that we do not plan to separate points for obtaining credits for regular tanks and premium ones. In the post-battle statistics, information is indicated without and with a premium account. Having this data, the player, if desired, can calculate the data of interest to him.

Have a great day ahead!

its something i can't find on your web site or when you make a purchase

Is that for the premium tank credit?

Hello, grego34.

Thank you for contacting Wargaming Player Support.
We appreciate the time and effort that you have spent on creating a ticket regarding this matter.

50% is taken from base earnings:

?name=inline-720728334.png

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.

Have a wonderful day ahead.

disregard my calculations on my credits.. my calculator messed me up but i would still like to know about the credit bonus for the premium tanks that do get it.. is it a percentage by tier??

any info on the mater will be greatly appreciated and maybe your help can show others on what we are getting.

Thanks

ratpak #2 Posted Sep 14 2021 - 22:16

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 34003 battles
  • [4HIM] 4HIM

you know your getting it because it clearly shows how much you would have made on a standard account and how much you made with your premium account.

edited after I remembered what it says on in the premium shop

when you purchase a premium account, it tells you   World of Tanks Premium Account provides +50% bonus to Combat Experience, Crew Experience and credits.

​If that's not what you are looking for then I don't understand your question.

Edited by ratpak, Sep 14 2021 - 22:25.

grego34 #3 Posted Sep 14 2021 - 22:30

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 40183 battles
  • [BOOPS] BOOPS

Not account, but for premium tanks that do give you credit bonuses like the T78 I Have screen shot for game stats as u see.  

But thanks for your info!

edit: added thanks  :)

Edited by grego34, Sep 15 2021 - 02:57.

CAPTMUDDXX #4 Posted Sep 14 2021 - 22:40

Captain

• Players
  • 21136 battles
  • [DAMN] DAMN

View Postgrego34, on Sep 14 2021 - 16:30, said:

Not account, but for premium tanks that do give you credit bonuses like the T78 I Have screen shot for game stats as u see.  

But thanks

They answered you with this.

Please note that a premium tank gives a 50% bonus to experience earned in battle. 

Credit earnings are based on experience earned. So if one earns1000 xp in a tech tree tank the credit earning is based on that.

A premium tank would earn 50% more. 1500 xp and additional credits for that 500 xp. 

Just look at credits earned for X amount of xp to see what 1 xp earns.

ArmorStorm #5 Posted Sep 14 2021 - 23:16

Major

• Players
  • 42361 battles
  • [F__R] F__R

View PostCAPTMUDDXX, on Sep 14 2021 - 15:40, said:

Please note that a premium tank gives a 50% bonus to experience earned in battle. 

Credit earnings are based on experience earned. So if one earns1000 xp in a tech tree tank the credit earning is based on that.

A premium tank would earn 50% more. 1500 xp and additional credits for that 500 xp. 

AND… premium tanks have lower repair bills so better NET credits and NO I don’t have a chart for repair costs grego. 

Butknuckle #6 Posted Sep 15 2021 - 02:06

Major

• Players
  • 65354 battles
  • [GOONZ] GOONZ

View PostCAPTMUDDXX, on Sep 14 2021 - 21:40, said:

Yes they answered. Too bad it is an inaccurate answer to his question. Premium tanks do not give a a flat 50% bonus to combat experience.

To OPs questions:

"How much more experience?"

Answer

From the wiki (the same link you posted just further down the page): This multiplier decreases linearly as the tanks' tiers increase; a tier II premium will gain a 70% bonus XP, whereas a tier VIII premium will only get 10% bonus XP. Tier X tanks receive 5%.

Knowing this you can now know the experience multiplier for every premium tank, it is simply based on tier.

How much more Credits?"

and

View Postgrego34, on Sep 14 2021 - 20:45, said:

nobody wants to tell me or they don't know??

Answer

Your CSR cant tell you because he doesn't know and will not likely ever be able to find out what it is specifically for any given tank. Every tank has an individual credit multiplier coefficient used in its specific formula to calculate credits earned. Its one of the ways they use to balance the game economy and make it hard to earn credits playing higher tiers.  As far as I know WG has never released this information. However VBaddict used to track or calculate this type of stuff somehow. Don't quote me on these numbers, but the rule of thumb understanding I've got in my head after looking into this same question years ago is average tanks have a coefficient of around 0.7 while premium vehicles have a coefficient around 1.0. (or, basically, premium tanks get about a 30% increase in credit earnings). Understand those number are just the values I've remembered, they are really ranges of maybe something like .6 to .8 and .9 to 1.1. 

Note: My response herein is based on foggy memory of conclusions I reached years ago. I'm willing to concede that WG may have changed how they do things since then and/or my initial understanding was/is wrong.

read_these_nikes #7 Posted Sep 15 2021 - 02:19

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 23108 battles
sometimes in life, you need to think and do math

grego34 #8 Posted Sep 15 2021 - 02:45

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 40183 battles
  • [BOOPS] BOOPS

as a consumer, when you buy something you want to know everything about your purchase. Thats what i was trying to get from WG support. 

i did see from your answers and the link the question for "experience" and i really appreciate everyones input.

i think it would be easier if WG would just post a "percentage" for each premium tier for credit making..    i put a pic up for an example

View Postread_these_nikes, on Sep 14 2021 - 20:19, said:

sometimes in life, you need to think and do math

i would do the math if i add numbers to work with.

UnitG2 #9 Posted Sep 15 2021 - 05:21

Captain

• Players
  • 41118 battles
  • [88MPH] 88MPH
I thought there used to be a site that listed the credit multipliers and that number one was the churchill, iirc.

GSOR3301_AVR_FS #10 Posted Sep 15 2021 - 05:49

Captain

• Players
  • 1490 battles
  • [ZAKO] ZAKO

View PostUnitG2, on Sep 15 2021 - 05:21, said:

I thought there used to be a site that listed the credit multipliers and that number one was the churchill, iirc.

I believe the Churchill III Gave the most Crew XP, not credits. IIRC Lower tier Premiums had higher Crew XP Gains but lower credit gains than higher tier (VIII) Premiums.

UnitG2 #11 Posted Sep 15 2021 - 06:44

Captain

• Players
  • 41118 battles
  • [88MPH] 88MPH

View PostGSOR3301_AVR_FS, on Sep 14 2021 - 20:49, said:

I believe the Churchill III Gave the most Crew XP, not credits. IIRC Lower tier Premiums had higher Crew XP Gains but lower credit gains than higher tier (VIII) Premiums.

Yes, I think you are right.

Butknuckle #12 Posted Sep 15 2021 - 07:58

Major

• Players
  • 65354 battles
  • [GOONZ] GOONZ

View PostGSOR3301_AVR_FS, on Sep 15 2021 - 04:49, said:

pretty sure this is accurate.

View PostUnitG2, on Sep 15 2021 - 04:21, said:

Also, pretty sure vbaddict had a list of the credit multipliers. Although, it may have been another site.

Butknuckle #13 Posted Sep 15 2021 - 08:50

Major

• Players
  • 65354 battles
  • [GOONZ] GOONZ

Additional Note:

I was intrigued by this suggestion from the CSR. "Just look at credits earned for X amount of xp to see what 1 xp earns." So decided to test it out. Only collected data from 6 games but the spread of credits/XP of those games leads me to believe this was also a completely inaccurate response from someone that should know better. Over my 6 games (all in the same premium tank) I got credit to xp values ranging between 56.7 to 109.6 credits per xp.

Interestingly though, the higher credits to xp ratios were on losses. The credit to xp ratio is clearly not consistent and clearly not linear. The more xp you earn the lower the credit per xp value.

grego34 #14 Posted Sep 16 2021 - 02:37

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 40183 battles
  • [BOOPS] BOOPS

View Postratpak, on Sep 14 2021 - 16:16, said:

you know your getting it because it clearly shows how much you would have made on a standard account and how much you made with your premium account.

edited after I remembered what it says on in the premium shop

when you purchase a premium account, it tells you   World of Tanks Premium Account provides +50% bonus to Combat Experience, Crew Experience and credits.

​If that's not what you are looking for then I don't understand your question.

i already know about "Premium" account.

Its the "Premium" tanks that make credit bonuses i was asking about.  

Minneer_BigSadge #15 Posted Sep 16 2021 - 22:13

Major

• Players
  • 44271 battles
  • [QUACK] QUACK
Take a normal tank try to do about 2k dmg in tier 8 against same tier tanks then take a same tier prem out do 2k dmg to same tier tanks and calculate the difference.  That's the only way you are going to find it out.

Also tagged with premium

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users