Open letter to WOT players and Claim to WarGaming.net // Carta abierta a los jugadores de WOT y Recl...

Quality of Play

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

SteelRonin #41 Posted Sep 15 2021 - 13:02

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 26465 battles

View PostThe_Happiest_Husky, on Sep 14 2021 - 23:02, said:

look owo I can type like Oruckk :3

hahahahha

CAPTMUDDXX #42 Posted Sep 15 2021 - 13:29

Captain

• Players
  • 21769 battles
  • [DAMN] DAMN

View PostOruckk, on Sep 14 2021 - 20:01, said:

Open letter to WOT players and Claim to WarGaming.net

I've been playing for 8 years, I've never seen the game in such bad shape as it is now.
If you are an experienced player and you know how to play with each of your tanks then you will have noticed that the game is not the same as before, the battles that previously lasted 12/13 minutes on average today have been summarized to 2/3 minutes of agony where your team commits suicide and you are left alone trying to resist.
Whenever you enter the game you try to level up your tanks, perfect them or just want to do missions, but you only manage to win 1 out of 4 battles if you are lucky.

I do not want to be pessimistic but I have been trying to play my best for 7 days to prevent my WinRate from going down and nothing I do influences the battle. I must emphasize that the MM pairs us with tanks that are impossible to deal with, mostly premiums.

I would like to propose that the match is based on the stats of the players, in other words that the W8 of each player is similar in both teams. This idea will not be the end of bad games but I think it will help something, however there will always be some players who, having a good stat (W8), are lazy to use their reasoning at the time of battle and end up giving away their HP to the enemy.

As an additional note I want to add that this last time WarGaming has only dedicated itself to putting new tanks for sale, leaving aside the maintenance of the servers to the point that there are several complaints about disconnection which the technical service blames the user's internet, I remember that when the East and West servers were active that never happened even with a higher ping

I make my prayers to the Almighty not to earn the hatred of the players or the deletion of my account by the WarGamin after this message

Carta abierta a los jugadores de WOT y Reclamo a WarGaming.net

Llevo 8 años jugando, nunca he visto el juego en tan mal estado como lo esta ahora.
Si eres un jugador con experiencia y conoses como jugar con cada uno de tus tanques entonces habrás notado que el juego ya no es el de antes, las batallas que antes duraban 12/13 minutos en promedio hoy se han resumido a 2/3 minutos de agonía donde tu equipo se suicida y tu quedas solo tratando de resistir.
Siempre que entras al juego intentas subir de nivel tus tanques, perfeccionarlos o simplemente quieres hacer misiones, pero solo logras ganar 1 de cada 4 batallas si es que tienes suerte. 

No quiero ser pesimista pero ya llevo 7 días tratando de jugar lo mejor posible para evitar que mi WinRate baje y nada de lo que haga influye en la batalla. Debo remarcar que el MM nos empareja con tanques imposibles de hacer frente, en su mayoría premiums.

Quisiera proponer que el emparejamiento sea por los stats de los jugadores, en otras palabras que el W8 de cada jugador sea similar en ambos equipos. Esta idea no sera el fin de las malas partidas pero creo que en algo ayudara, sin embargo siempre habrá algunos jugadores que teniendo un buen stat (W8), le de pereza hacer uso de su razonamiento al momento de la batalla y termine regalando su HP al enemigo. 

Como nota adicional quiero agregar que este ultimo tiempo WarGaming solo se ha dedicado a poner nuevos tanques en venta dejando de lado el mantenimiento de los servidores al punto que hay varias quejas por desconexión las cual el servicio técnico culpa al internet del usuario, recuerdo que cuando estaban activos los servidores East y West eso jamás paso aun teniendo un ping mayor. 

Hago mis plegarias al todo poderoso para no ganarme el odio de los jugadores o la eliminación de mi cuenta por parte del WarGamin luego de este mensaje

848 battles in 8 years you don't know what your talking about and deserve account deletion.

_Juris #43 Posted Sep 15 2021 - 13:30

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 22476 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO

View PostAvalon304, on Sep 15 2021 - 02:25, said:

Hmm... guy says hes been playing for 8 years... yet only has 548 battles. Thats like 68 battles a year.... how can anyone who plays that little have any relevant opinion about the state of the game?

Further... the average battle time of this game has been 5-7 minutes. Its still 5-7 minutes. It has not meaningfully changed in the 10 years this game has been released.

Oh AND a SBMM request... lol... no. This is all sorts of terrible troll bait.

I'll take "yet another BikeSoTrueSimplyPzB2 alt account" for 200 bonds please, Alex.

CAPTMUDDXX #44 Posted Sep 15 2021 - 13:35

Captain

• Players
  • 21769 battles
  • [DAMN] DAMN
This thread and several comments are meant to stir up trouble and discontent. OP has 848 battles in 8 years and is spouting pure BS!

I_QQ_4_U #45 Posted Sep 15 2021 - 13:52

Major

• Players
  • 30503 battles
  • [BOOPS] BOOPS

View PostBelicia, on Sep 15 2021 - 08:59, said:

7 years ago, battles lasted a LOT longer than today.

Define a LOT. I could agree they may have gotten faster but I'd hardly say a LOT. They most definitely were NOT 12 to 13 minutes on average.

Edited by I_QQ_4_U, Sep 15 2021 - 13:55.

I_QQ_4_U #46 Posted Sep 15 2021 - 13:54

Major

• Players
  • 30503 battles
  • [BOOPS] BOOPS

View Post_Hatsune__Miku_, on Sep 15 2021 - 12:48, said:

although I could not find any data to backup this argument, I am pretty sure games lasted 7+ minutes 2 to 3+ years ago. Nowadays games are decided in about three minutes the rest of the time is just running after the last campers in a corner that will not define the outcome of the match. Before we were able to buy premium ammo with credits there were times were two tanks would be locked firing each other for a very long time just to hold a an important flank without receiving any damage(sacred valley map comes to mind for this)

TLDR I think is incorrect to say that matches average 5-7 minutes nowadays because they are usually decided on the first three minutes.

Being decided and how long they last are two different things. It's pretty common to see that you're likely going to lose as your team leaves spawn and yet the game still lasts 7 or 8 minutes.

_Hatsune__Miku_ #47 Posted Sep 15 2021 - 14:00

Captain

• Players
  • 43135 battles

View PostI_QQ_4_U, on Sep 15 2021 - 07:54, said:

Being decided and how long they last are two different things. It's pretty common to see that you're likely going to lose as your team leaves spawn and yet the game still lasts 7 or 8 minutes.

I agree, my point was that it is also incorrect to say battles last 8 minutes, because you spent 2 -3 minutes trying to find that last light tank that is running around the map

DVK9 #48 Posted Sep 15 2021 - 14:13

Captain

• Players
  • 28012 battles
  • [-TX-] -TX-

View Post_Hatsune__Miku_, on Sep 15 2021 - 05:48, said:

although I could not find any data to backup this argument, I am pretty sure games lasted 7+ minutes 2 to 3+ years ago. Nowadays games are decided in about three minutes the rest of the time is just running after the last campers in a corner that will not define the outcome of the match. Before we were able to buy premium ammo with credits there were times were two tanks would be locked firing each other for a very long time just to hold a an important flank without receiving any damage(sacred valley map comes to mind for this)

TLDR I think is incorrect to say that matches average 5-7 minutes nowadays because they are usually decided on the first three minutes.

I am in my 8th year and I can say too that battles lasted longer than they do now.

To get down to the nitty gritty I see a whole lot less teamwork that leads to longer battles.

I will say this, prior to 9.18 battles did last longer than they do now.

There was more talk in chat about tactics, more teamwork and more Blind, 1 shot kills by me in arty because people are creatures of habit.

I_QQ_4_U #49 Posted Sep 15 2021 - 14:15

Major

• Players
  • 30503 battles
  • [BOOPS] BOOPS

View Post_Hatsune__Miku_, on Sep 15 2021 - 14:00, said:

I agree, my point was that it is also incorrect to say battles last 8 minutes, because you spent 2 -3 minutes trying to find that last light tank that is running around the map

No, it's not. Games are over when they're over, doesn't matter what the players were doing.

_Hatsune__Miku_ #50 Posted Sep 15 2021 - 14:41

Captain

• Players
  • 43135 battles

View PostI_QQ_4_U, on Sep 15 2021 - 08:15, said:

No, it's not. Games are over when they're over, doesn't matter what the players were doing.

so let me get this straight...if at lets say 4 minutes all the team X is destroyed and there is just one light remaining and for God knows what reason team Y (NO CAP, KILL EM ALL in chat comes to mind)decides to spend 3 minutes searching for the last tank.. that to you is a 7 minute game? No sir game was a over at 4 minutes the rest is a waste of time...

Oruckk #51 Posted Sep 15 2021 - 14:59

Corporal

• Players
  • 1582 battles
  • [OTU] OTU

View PostAvalon304, on Sep 15 2021 - 07:25, said:

Hmm... guy says hes been playing for 8 years... yet only has 548 battles. Thats like 68 battles a year.... how can anyone who plays that little have any relevant opinion about the state of the game?

Further... the average battle time of this game has been 5-7 minutes. Its still 5-7 minutes. It has not meaningfully changed in the 10 years this game has been released.

Well, for your information, my account was reset. It is as simple as seeing my profile within the game and you will see that my account was created in 2013

Oruckk #52 Posted Sep 15 2021 - 15:15

Corporal

• Players
  • 1582 battles
  • [OTU] OTU

View PostCAPTMUDDXX, on Sep 15 2021 - 12:29, said:

848 battles in 8 years you don't know what your talking about and deserve account deletion.

Thanks for the information! My account was reset. If you enter my profile within the game you will see that my account was created in 2013. Upon reaching 30,000 battles, request to restart it. I appreciate your interest in me, but those kinds of decisions are made by wargaming

Oruckk #53 Posted Sep 15 2021 - 15:17

Corporal

• Players
  • 1582 battles
  • [OTU] OTU

View PostCAPTMUDDXX, on Sep 15 2021 - 12:35, said:

This thread and several comments are meant to stir up trouble and discontent. OP has 848 battles in 8 years and is spouting pure BS!

check your information because your comments are offensive, we all have the right to use the forum whether they have 2 battles, as well as 100,000

Oruckk #54 Posted Sep 15 2021 - 15:20

Corporal

• Players
  • 1582 battles
  • [OTU] OTU

View Postuberdice, on Sep 15 2021 - 03:04, said:

I think you're grossly overstating player capability back in the day when you say people were "using their brain more". The difference is that it's now easier for competent players to spot bad plays and punish them, because they're more likely to be driving comparable tanks.

It didn't matter if you saw a tier 9 tank making a mistake when you were in a tier 5 tank that couldn't do anything about it. Now, if you see a tier 9 making a mistake, you're at least in a tier 7 that has a better chance to chunk off a meaningful amount of health from them.

Like obviously people would play more cautiously when half or more of the enemy team severely outclassed their own tank, but that's a symptom of terrible balancing, not of people somehow being more capable.

we must agree that we completely disagree and we end

I_QQ_4_U #55 Posted Sep 15 2021 - 15:21

Major

• Players
  • 30503 battles
  • [BOOPS] BOOPS

View Post_Hatsune__Miku_, on Sep 15 2021 - 14:41, said:

so let me get this straight...if at lets say 4 minutes all the team X is destroyed and there is just one light remaining and for God knows what reason team Y (NO CAP, KILL EM ALL in chat comes to mind)decides to spend 3 minutes searching for the last tank.. that to you is a 7 minute game? No sir game was a over at 4 minutes the rest is a waste of time...

So let ME get this straight, when averaging game lengths do you really think anything other than the actual length of the game sis taken into consideration? The game is over when it's over regardless of whether there's 2 tanks left for 5 minutes and it ends in a draw or all 30 die in a minute.

Oruckk #56 Posted Sep 15 2021 - 15:28

Corporal

• Players
  • 1582 battles
  • [OTU] OTU

View PostXXBuckShot, on Sep 15 2021 - 04:44, said:

I'm all for having a player stat type match maker. I think it'd be more fair and probably keep more new players around longer and they won't be stinking up top tiers as I hear is the case now. 

View PostMMI_SPI, on Sep 15 2021 - 05:14, said:

I will say the game is worst.

Not cause battles lasted 12-13min average before, but because games are now over within 2:30min, the rest is just the downfall of the last standers. Sure, there's occasionally a game of campy-campy Malinovka that last full 15min or finish in a draw, but the rest of the battles are a race against the clock. And I think this is a combined result of 5 years of self-destructive and short-sighted WG's decisions of adding more and more stuff, tanks, and bonuses to improve, upgrade, overthrow the balance in favor of MANEY!!

You pay? You get more improved eq., more bonds, more rewards, better tanks, better crews and much more. Things started going south once they made prem tanks better than tech tree. 

Clearly, both views are correct. My post was made after speaking to various players in and out of battle. Clearly exaggerate the information to attract the reader's attention. But it is understood that with the passage of time there was a notable deterioration in the quality of the game, both in the comparison by the MM, the connection with the server and in the quality of the game of the users. Before the battles lasted longer either because of the fear of aap, because the game was more difficult or for whatever reason, but the players had to think more and the battles were even more enjoyable. There's no doubt

_Hatsune__Miku_ #57 Posted Sep 15 2021 - 15:32

Captain

• Players
  • 43135 battles

View PostI_QQ_4_U, on Sep 15 2021 - 09:21, said:

So let ME get this straight, when averaging game lengths do you really think anything other than the actual length of the game sis taken into consideration? The game is over when it's over regardless of whether there's 2 tanks left for 5 minutes and it ends in a draw or all 30 die in a minute.

so to you the game is fine as is as long as there are tanks that can hide and stretch the time? I just cant understand your logic...

I_QQ_4_U #58 Posted Sep 15 2021 - 15:34

Major

• Players
  • 30503 battles
  • [BOOPS] BOOPS

View Post_Hatsune__Miku_, on Sep 15 2021 - 15:32, said:

so to you the game is fine as is as long as there are tanks that can hide and stretch the time? I just cant understand your logic...

You're not using any logic.

Oruckk #59 Posted Sep 15 2021 - 15:44

Corporal

• Players
  • 1582 battles
  • [OTU] OTU

View PostKorvick, on Sep 15 2021 - 02:58, said:

Games NEVER lasted 12-13 minutes on average.  And games today are rarely over within 2.30 minutes.   If you are implying that "the game is over" in the first few minutes because the tide has shifted or whatever, that is completely subjective and cannot be used as a metric.  I have seen plenty of games where a 3 or 4 tank deficit in the first two minutes can still be brought back. 

All this is is a combination of confirmation bias and simple herd mentality.  You hear a CC complain about a honeymoon period for new prem tanks and all of a sudden it becomes fact.  You hear the word patent on MM and all of a sudden it becomes "proof" that WG are rigging games.  Somebody here says, "games are faster" and all of a sudden it's become the reason why the game is going downhill.  Even though there have been multiple people who have used ACTUAL FACTS that refute this assertion.

People seeing a 49% win prediction on XVM and going "oh we are going to lose" and proceed to play like idiots are just as likely to cause faster games as much as anything else.  Which btw, is NOTHING to do with the game and everything to do with idiot sheep.

If you want to talk about real events, let's talk about how all the players run to the same position and are completely surrounded in 2 minutes. While the 2-3 players who understand where they should position themselves on the map are the first to die as they are completely alone, after 4/5 minutes the game ends 15-3. I repeat this before it did not happen, the battles were more lasting and if they enjoyed more. In the event of a similar result, 1 out of 100/200 games happened. I do not know if it is the bad comparison on the part of the MM or the deterioration in the quality of the players. But something is wrong.

Oruckk #60 Posted Sep 15 2021 - 15:50

Corporal

• Players
  • 1582 battles
  • [OTU] OTU

View PostAvalon304, on Sep 15 2021 - 04:25, said:

According to you, I don't have the right to express myself freely because I have few battles, right?
I thought I was living in a free-expression society. excuse me!

Also tagged with Quality of Play

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users