Change Language in Older EU Version of WoT

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Nougan #1 Posted Sep 16 2021 - 21:18

Corporal

• Players
  • 12167 battles

I'm on the NA server, I have some older replays which can no longer be played with current version of WoT.  I kinda knew so I turned off auto-update, and whenever there's a major version update, e.g. from v.1.13.x to v1.14.x, I would copy the old installation, save the copy to a separate path so I can drag and drop v.1.13.x replays directly on the exe and play them this way.  Well, looks like the major versions are not necessary demarcation of which version of replay files can be played.  So for example, I have some v.1.14.0.3 replays, thought I could use v.1.14.0.0 installation to play, but actually cannot. (I've actually been away from the game a few years and came back this year, so not sure if this was changed or I've just forgotten how it used to work)  And of course, I did fail/forget to make copy of a couple of older version of the game also.   

I found a website where older versions of WoT installed files can be downloaded, however, they are all EU installation and thus the interface and various displayed text are in Swedish.  Is there a way I can change it to display English instead?  I tried to create an EU account, log in to Wargaming Game Center launcher, and ensure languages for both the Launcher itself and Game Client are both set to English also.  However, that only impact my current/main installation of the game which is English already, and doesn't impact my separate copy of the game with older version - which is still in Swedish.  

Nougan #2 Posted Sep 20 2021 - 16:23

Corporal

• Players
  • 12167 battles
Hmm, no reply for a few days.  No one has any idea on this?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users