Jump to content


Campaign Completion


  • Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Avalon304 #21 Posted Oct 15 2021 - 00:48

    Major

  • Players
  • 26927 battles
  • 12,813
  • [SNPAI] SNPAI
  • Member since:
    09-04-2012

View PostBelicia, on Oct 14 2021 - 15:54, said:

 

How do you get all the way to T-55A without "touching" arty?

 

Complete the other 4 classes 15th missions with honors and then use the resulting 4 orders to skip SPG-15 without ever having do play a single arty mission.



Belicia #22 Posted Oct 15 2021 - 02:24

    Major

  • Players
  • 11030 battles
  • 2,487
  • Member since:
    11-07-2013

View PostAvalon304, on Oct 15 2021 - 11:48, said:

 

Complete the other 4 classes 15th missions with honors and then use the resulting 4 orders to skip SPG-15 without ever having do play a single arty mission.

 

I realize that some (many) people hate arty.

 

But, wow ...  that is a LOT to avoid playing arty at all lol



Avalon304 #23 Posted Oct 15 2021 - 07:26

    Major

  • Players
  • 26927 battles
  • 12,813
  • [SNPAI] SNPAI
  • Member since:
    09-04-2012

View PostBelicia, on Oct 14 2021 - 18:24, said:

 

I realize that some (many) people hate arty.

 

But, wow ...  that is a LOT to avoid playing arty at all lol

 

Not really... its not as if the missions are all that hard.



Belicia #24 Posted Oct 15 2021 - 07:27

    Major

  • Players
  • 11030 battles
  • 2,487
  • Member since:
    11-07-2013

View PostAvalon304, on Oct 15 2021 - 18:26, said:

 

Not really... its not as if the missions are all that hard.

 

Exactly. So, why waste Orders on them?



Avalon304 #25 Posted Oct 15 2021 - 11:53

    Major

  • Players
  • 26927 battles
  • 12,813
  • [SNPAI] SNPAI
  • Member since:
    09-04-2012

View PostBelicia, on Oct 14 2021 - 23:27, said:

 

Exactly. So, why waste Orders on them?

 

Because there isnt anything else to use them on really? Like I said, its not as if any of the missions are particularly hard.



Strig_997ms_brain #26 Posted Oct 15 2021 - 13:30

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 340 battles
  • 176
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO
  • Member since:
    06-12-2021

View PostBelicia, on Oct 14 2021 - 23:54, said:

 

How do you get all the way to T-55A without "touching" arty?

Using the orders to skip the SPG-15, arty is mind numbingly boring.



GeorgePreddy_lIl #27 Posted Oct 16 2021 - 02:22

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 270 battles
  • 439
  • Member since:
    09-08-2017

View PostBelicia, on Oct 14 2021 - 23:54, said:

 

How do you get all the way to T-55A without "touching" arty?

 

View PostAvalon304, on Oct 15 2021 - 00:48, said:

 

Complete the other 4 classes 15th missions with honors and then use the resulting 4 orders to skip SPG-15 without ever having do play a single arty mission.

 

View PostStrig_997ms_brain, on Oct 15 2021 - 13:30, said:

Using the orders to skip the SPG-15, arty is mind numbingly boring.

 

That's how I did them. Used Orders.

 

I've never, ever played a battle using arty.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Belicia #28 Posted Oct 16 2021 - 03:23

    Major

  • Players
  • 11030 battles
  • 2,487
  • Member since:
    11-07-2013

View PostGeorgePreddy_lIl, on Oct 16 2021 - 13:22, said:

 

 

 

That's how I did them. Used Orders.

 

I've never, ever played a battle using arty.

 

Even if you DESPISE arty, it would be prudent to play a few battles with arty, just to see weaknesses, strengths and tactics of how they work.

 

Know Your Enemy.



Vava_das_SPGs #29 Posted Oct 18 2021 - 17:34

    Major

  • Players
  • 36843 battles
  • 2,512
  • [AMICI] AMICI
  • Member since:
    06-02-2015
People says playing arty is easy.
People uses orders to skip arty campaign missions.


CamaroSS_2015 #30 Posted Oct 18 2021 - 18:16

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 4433 battles
  • 191
  • [ZED] ZED
  • Member since:
    03-23-2021

Wait... if I complete the other 4 missions with honors and get 4 orders, I can completely skip the entire arty missions?

 

joe...



Strig_997ms_brain #31 Posted Oct 19 2021 - 17:17

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 340 battles
  • 176
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO
  • Member since:
    06-12-2021

View PostCamaroSS_2015, on Oct 18 2021 - 18:16, said:

Wait... if I complete the other 4 missions with honors and get 4 orders, I can completely skip the entire arty missions?

 

joe...

yes



CamaroSS_2015 #32 Posted Oct 19 2021 - 20:14

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 4433 battles
  • 191
  • [ZED] ZED
  • Member since:
    03-23-2021

View PostStrig_997ms_brain, on Oct 19 2021 - 17:17, said:

yes

That is good news.... I guess I need to redo my TD-15 mission...

 

joe...






2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users