PLAY TO EARN

22 replies to this topic

yruputin #21 Posted Yesterday, 03:15 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 39392 battles
  • [HOR] HOR

View PostMarkd73, on Nov 26 2021 - 18:01, said:

So you think that if someone makes a ridiculous claim and/or has an unhinged post that we should just agree with them?

That white knight helmet seems to be obscuring your vision.

Yep your job is to ridicule here. Is that your job or give them some constructive advice which I have never seen you give anyways no matter the criticism of Wargaming. Now I am done responding to you because clearly you are what I say you are doing and that is you are unhelpful. Later and good luck to you and Mr. PettyGeorge. 

Edited by yruputin, Yesterday, 03:16 AM.

Markd73 #22 Posted Today, 01:16 AM

Major

• Players
  • 36671 battles
  • [2M8TA] 2M8TA

View Postyruputin, on Nov 27 2021 - 02:15, said:

Yep your job is to ridicule here. Is that your job or give them some constructive advice which I have never seen you give anyways no matter the criticism of Wargaming. Now I am done responding to you because clearly you are what I say you are doing and that is you are unhelpful. Later and good luck to you and Mr. PettyGeorge. 

People who make silly posts and/or ridiculous claims without evidence should be unchallenged then?

Sounds like a good way to promote disinformation and nonsense.

yruputin #23 Posted Today, 06:40 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 39392 battles
  • [HOR] HOR

View PostMarkd73, on Nov 28 2021 - 01:16, said:

People who make silly posts and/or ridiculous claims without evidence should be unchallenged then?

Sounds like a good way to promote disinformation and nonsense.

very constructive to mock?

Reply to this topic

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users